Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Duo booking: Sandy Hot & Dark Alex  (Read 1986 times)

32 review(s) for SANDY.HOT (25 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]
27 review(s) for DARK ALEX (23 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
49 review(s) for Lovely.Sandy girl (35 positive, 6 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline Kerosene

This was a plan B booking for me as plan A had to cancel leaving me with an itch to scratch. Sandy had been on my HL for a while and a duo would set me back what I'd budgeted for plan A. So this was my first FFM.

Sandy External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only and Alex External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only work out of the flats at Masshouse by Birmingham Moor St station.

Phoned Sandy and agreed a time: £120 for an hour. I get the address by text and then the flat number just as the hour approached. Comms were fine. Had a bit of fiddling with the keypad but snuck in behind someone else to get in.

Sandy has a lot of pics on her profile, Alex less so and no face pics. I thought Alex's face was a bit pinched - not so much my type.

Started off with some FK, then moving on to OWO with extra hands. As is the case with me, this ended with a very quick pop for me. I get a clean up and then offered a massage. Nothing special there, and I found it offputting when they were talking to each other in Czech when I was face down. Like I wasn't there.

I roll over and Sandy starts with more OWO, then she moves up for some RO as Alex gets on me in cowgirl. Then change the mac and doggy then mish with Sandy. Ending up with the two of them giving me a HJ, me fingering them both and Sandy with a finger up my bum. It's certainly nice to have attention to your cock and balls at the same time.

I'm offered a shower and when I get out I notice it's 40 minutes into the hour. I mention it to them and both their watches are ten minutes ahead of mine: perhaps my watch is slow. The laptop they've got agrees with my watch. I know I go on about timing in my reviews but time is what's been agreed. I don't haggle about fees and I expect the same courtesy about time.

Overall I found it a distinctly underwhelming punt. Not special. Will have to reschedule my original plan A at some point.

Online dboy74

Sorry to hear the duo was not what you hoped.

I had a duo with Sandy a couple of years ago and also had the same issue with conversation going on in Czech. I found it a little uncomfortable. 

I was not really that impressed with Sandy and found her to be a little odd!

Offline Kerosene

In the booking it did strike me that Sandy looks like a friend of mine I've been wanting to podge for some time. I'll be looking at her in a different light the next time I see her. :D

Offline samsung1

This was a plan B booking for me as plan A had to cancel leaving me with an itch to scratch. Sandy had been on my HL for a while and a duo would set me back what I'd budgeted for plan A. So this was my first FFM.

Sandy External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only and Alex External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only work out of the flats at Masshouse by Birmingham Moor St station.

Phoned Sandy and agreed a time: £120 for an hour. I get the address by text and then the flat number just as the hour approached. Comms were fine. Had a bit of fiddling with the keypad but snuck in behind someone else to get in.

Sandy has a lot of pics on her profile, Alex less so and no face pics. I thought Alex's face was a bit pinched - not so much my type.

Started off with some FK, then moving on to OWO with extra hands. As is the case with me, this ended with a very quick pop for me. I get a clean up and then offered a massage. Nothing special there, and I found it offputting when they were talking to each other in Czech when I was face down. Like I wasn't there.

I roll over and Sandy starts with more OWO, then she moves up for some RO as Alex gets on me in cowgirl. Then change the mac and doggy then mish with Sandy. Ending up with the two of them giving me a HJ, me fingering them both and Sandy with a finger up my bum. It's certainly nice to have attention to your cock and balls at the same time.

I'm offered a shower and when I get out I notice it's 40 minutes into the hour. I mention it to them and both their watches are ten minutes ahead of mine: perhaps my watch is slow. The laptop they've got agrees with my watch. I know I go on about timing in my reviews but time is what's been agreed. I don't haggle about fees and I expect the same courtesy about time.

Overall I found it a distinctly underwhelming punt. Not special. Will have to reschedule my original plan A at some point.

Thanks for the review, I never got fingering with Sandy, how did she allow you to finger her?   :bomb:

Offline Kerosene

It was more fingertips than going deep in. The angles of how we lay and movement in my wrists didn't allow for more.

Offline Memphis87

I seen sandy a few years ago and I had a rubbish experience then too she seemed uninterested and tried to finish early too. I've never been back however after reading a few positive reviews I was thinking of going back and trying again