Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ms Artemis, Birmingham.  (Read 2050 times)

11 review(s) for Ms Artemis (10 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Juankerr

External Link/Members Only

Half hour @ £70

I didn't partake but I did ask about some other services mentioned on her likes list, facial's are £10 extra and filming is £20 extra.

Met Artemis a while back, nice and easy comm's via call and text to arrange a meet and then a text on arrival for the final details of the address.  :thumbsup:

Her place is easy to find, located near the Ibis budget hotel just off Bristol Street in the city centre. Lot's of free parking available nearby but between 11am and 12 midday Monday to Friday it is parking for 'resident permit holders only' so be aware of that, I once got a parking ticket and a £35 fine for mistakenly parking in one of those area's.
There is parking available at the hotel near her place at £3 per hour however the P & D machine is actually located inside the hotel reception.

Artemis greeted me from behind the door, her English is excellent and she was wearing her black fishnet dress with no bra, French knickers with black holdups and heels ( as pictured in her AW free gallery )
She's a pretty girl as pictured with a nice slim body with nice boobs, great long legs and a very nice bum.  ;)

I followed her up the stairs and was offered a shower which I accepted, a nice clean shower room as was the rest of what I saw of her place.

Back into the room and Artemis put on some music as I sat on the edge of the bed as she began with a very teasing lapdance as I felt her bum and pussy while kissing her upper thigh's, she then turned around so I began rubbing her pussy through her knickers which she responded to by pushing herself against me.
Artemis stood me up and began rubbing her bum against my cock, taking it between her legs and gripping me as she continued grinding her arse on me.
Now squatting down in front of me I grabbed hold of her hair as Artemis began her teasing OWO with lots of eye contact, licking, kissing and spitting on my cock along with some nice ball licking.

Pulled her up and had a little bit of light and brief FK before pulling her dress down to reveal her boobs and had a good suck on them with Artemis feeding me both one by one.

We moved onto the bed now and Artemis sat on my face and literally rode my tongue and mouth for all she was worth with great intensity while I reached up to play with her nipples.
After a little while I got her on all fours and buried my tongue in her bum whilst rubbing her clit with my finger's, again she responded well to this pushing and grinding herself back into my tongue, seemingly trying to fuck my tongue with her arse. :yahoo:

I did ask her about fingering ( pussy and bum ) but she said she doesn't provide this.

Got myself back on the bed as Artemis straddled me and lubed up my cock before giving me a handjob, we then switched into 69 for a while until she then leant back with her body now on top of me continuing to grind on me as I held her lightly by the throat and suggested it was time to fuck.

On with the condom and we began in folded deck chair with her legs over my shoulders while I reached down to grip her by the throat before pulling her legs up tightly against my chest.
Standing doggy for me next with Artemis on the bed as I pulled her hair and slapped her bum all the while with her continuing to push back against me.
Finished off in cowgirl with my hands moving from her boobs to her bum until I came.

We both got cleaned up and I had a shower before leaving, very pleased with a very enjoyable meet.  :yahoo:

Artemis does have a dominant side to her, something I found out on another visit as at the finish she rode me in cowgirl with her hands wrapped around my throat before giving me a gentle slap in the face as I came!! Unexpected but it was very exciting!!  :D

Highly recommended  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Happy punting, Juan  :hi:

« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 08:55:52 pm by Juankerr »

Ming

Excellent review as always Juan.

I must try and see her again.

Ming  :hi:

Offline Juankerr

It was thanks to your recommendation that I went to see her in the first place  :hi:

Andy61

Mr Ming - you keep saying this!

Now come on - you know you want to!!

Ming

Mr Ming - you keep saying this!

Now come on - you know you want to!!

I do don't I, but there are just so many others at the moment, after a slow February I have found 2 / 3 exciting new fillies and there's only so much time in a day  :D

Andy61

I completely agree dear boy!

So who are these fillies who are in suceh deserving need of a good ride around the gallops? If they are to the standard of Ms Artemis then they must be worth an each way bet?

Online Bumbuttass

Another top review Juan... Cheers

Offline Juankerr

I see Ms Artemis has upped her rates, probably due to the recent positive reviews on UKP.

It was £70 for half-hour and £120 for the hour, It's now £90 for half-hour and £140 for the hour  :thumbsdown:

Offline Juankerr

I see Ms Artemis has upped her rates, probably due to the recent positive reviews on UKP.

It was £70 for half-hour and £120 for the hour, It's now £90 for half-hour and £140 for the hour  :thumbsdown:
On closer inspection the price rises may be for London as she has Kensington and Chelsea listed on her profile now ( as well as Birmingham ) :unknown: