Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reactivating AdultWork Membership  (Read 7335 times)

Offline Jacobsladder

My membership has been deactivated due to not being on site for ages - does anyone know if I can reactivate it or do you need a brand new membership

vw

CelticWarrior2

Only if you re-activate within 2 months of inactivity - otherwise it's wiped.

Offline Jacobsladder

Just tried to register a new membership but AW won't accept my email address as it's linked to the deactivated account 

Offline Lewis

You should have received an email from AW informing you that they were closing your account due to inactivity, and what you need to do to reactivate it again.

Combeover

Same here Lewis, I made another e mail address at  gmail on my tablet, as opposed to my original membership which was created on my laptop, and it all worked. Good Luck.

Offline Jacobsladder

Just set up new profile using old email I've not used in years - only bad thing is I've lost all my good feedback but thanks for the advice guys

Offline Squire Haggard

So that explains why I couldn't log on the other day. I cant figure out why AW want to do this. Another daft feature as well as the one that I posted about last night. Is it run by an arsehole? It looks like it IMO.

Offline Sonny Crockett

Only if you re-activate within 2 months of inactivity - otherwise it's wiped.

So your AW disappears after 2 months of non activity and you'd need to create a new one if you want to resume again?

Offline Gordon Bennett

So your AW disappears after 2 months of non activity and you'd need to create a new one if you want to resume again?
Think it's 2 months after they deactivate it that it disappears and you can't re-start it.
If you pull your finger out within the 2 months you're okay to resurrect it.

Offline Lewis

So that explains why I couldn't log on the other day. I cant figure out why AW want to do this. .

You obviously don't check your emails (or spam box). Else you would have seen the email from AW informing you that they were suspending your account and how to reactivate it again should you still want it.

MrAno

The assholes deleted my account too. I had that account for years and many hotlists/etc. So I didn't log in for a few months? Big fucking whoop. I've gone months before without it getting deleted.

Only an idiot would use a main email account that they check regularly to register for such a website, so how am I supposed to notice an email?

I WILL NEVER USE THE SITE AGAIN. Assholes. And while I'm here, might I mention how shitty their site is? In 1998 it would've been considered out of date. Some javascripty piece of crap like MyFreeCams.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 06:03:28 pm by MrAno »