Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pretty Christina-Finchley-N12.  (Read 1487 times)

3 review(s) for PRETTY CHRISTINA (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline smiths

Firstly thanks to the previous reviewers of this WG and others that have posted about her. It was clear this WG has some downsides so I fully knew that before deciding to give her a go.

I rang and had a chat, booked off the back of that, good comms all along.

Christina was as described, quite tall, a size 6 ish, early-20s and Hungarian she said. Looks like her free pictures. I found her attractive.

Services agreed and offered, FK/OWO/RO for £80 for an hour. This is where the problems for me came in, her kissing was brief and didn't turn me on, her OWO was also quite brief, it was ok but nothing special. Her attitude was one of wanting me finished and out asap, it was poor and not anywhere near what I require from a WG. She seems to have an obsession with checking the condom a lot, I didn't do much fucking so it wasn't a problem for me.

Based in North Finchley, N12 a brisk 5 minute walk from Woodside Park tube though if driving you can park in Sainsburys for free for an hour by getting one of their tickets and putting it in your windscreen. Overall a poor punt so a negative off me. I took a chance on her and it didn't pay off for me this time.

External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

Offline hendrix

Sorry to hear it smiths. Attitude is everything for me, above looks and services. If you get all three, then you're laughing.

Offline smiths

Sorry to hear it smiths. Attitude is everything for me, above looks and services. If you get all three, then you're laughing.

Indeed, this WGs was piss poor though her positive review shows she can offer a good service, pity she didn't with me. :thumbsdown:

Offline PLeisure

Intel appreciated - cheers, smiths  :hi:

Offline smiths

Offline claretandblue

Cheers for the review ,she sounds shit, hopefully the next punt is better  :hi:

Offline Steve2

That's a shame mate. Attitude is everything at whatever price.

She has been around the block a few times so maybe a bit too jaded

Better luck next time

Offline The_Don

I had considered her, as a backup plan. But for now she off the list.

Thanks for the review and sharing Smiths :thumbsup:

Better luck next time

Indeed and for me (may be others :unknown: ) the more we punt. The easier it is, to spot the signs of a poor attitude and service.

But also walk away, knowing another may be good later on.

LL

Sounds like a disaster. She was on my hotlist as I liked the look of her in profile pics. Then someone posted a face pic in which she looked miserable. That was enough to put me off.

Offline tantric talents

Sorry you had a poor one Smiths.
Off my Hl now. She just sounds too hit and miss and too much like hardwork  :hi:

Offline smiths

Sorry you had a poor one Smiths.
Off my Hl now. She just sounds too hit and miss and too much like hardwork  :hi:

Thanks, far too much like hardwork for me, very poor with me. :thumbsdown:

Offline smiths

Better luck next time

Thanks mate, and thanks to The Don and LL.

Online HappyandLucky

Cheers Smiths, shame you had a bad one. I had to put the effort in too but this turned my session. Sounds like she has burned out or jaded now. Eitherway worth a miss unless things improve.