Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brunettebarbiebrooke - London Tour. Earl's Court  (Read 5334 times)

43 review(s) for Brooke Riviera (34 positive, 2 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline saintsfan

AW Link - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booking - Earlier this month while she was on her London tour
Location - 5 walk from Earl's Court Tube Station
Time spent - 1 hour
Cost - £130 [London tour rates]

Comms were decent and through UKE to begin with and then through AW.

On the day she requested delaying the start by 30 mins which I agreed to.

Location was a hotel, short walk from Earl's Court station. Room was in the basement and was difficult to find. I commented that it was rather hot and stuffy.

Shower offered and accepted. Bathroom basic with shower gel but no mouthwash on display.

Started with FK but didn’t move to DFK. She said I had garlic breathe which surprised me as I am not a garlic fan and hadn’t had any that day. Apart from my wife no one has said that to me before.

She got me to sit on the edge of the bed and performed some OWO which was decent.
Then she joined me on the bed and stripped. Said that her nipples were sensitive so I tried to be very gentle with them. Went down on her for some RO which was fine, but she said no fingering which was a disappointment.

Sex in cowgirl and mish which was fine and she was making the right noises. We both agreed it was hot and she got up to open the windows. She then remarked that I was very sweaty and got a hand towel for me. I hadn’t cum but was looking forward to her speciality oily tit wank which had been agreed.

She then noticed a skid mark on the bed sheet and said it must have been me. I pleaded innocence but to no avail. She then said she wanted to finish because we didn’t ‘click’ and offered me £30 back which I accepted. At that point it was about 40 mins from entering the room.

I told her I was very disappointed and asked to take a shower which she said was fine.

Meanwhile she was getting dressed and said she wanted to see her friend Scarlett-Rose in an adjacent room. So I got dressed and we left the room together.

From entering to leaving the room was close to the hour, and there was no indication that there was another punter waiting.

vw

Thanks saintsfan, Better late than never !

Sure she will turn up with her venom.

sorry to hear you had a bad one and getting blamed for another punters bad one is scum bag behaviour IMHO.

So you think the skid was from before, could quite easily be from her ass then !   :unknown:

Offline saintsfan

VW - the skid mark was dry - I am sure it wasn't me.

Still puzzled that she put back our session by 30 mins knowing that would impact on the next punter LMC.

vw

VW - the skid mark was dry - I am sure it wasn't me.

Still puzzled that she put back our session by 30 mins knowing that would impact on the next punter LMC.

My money is on the accuser !

Considering prossies spend most of their time on their back, the law of averages mean this to me.

if it was dry, could have easily been there for days,  has exposed her as someone who doesn't change the sheets.  :vomit: :vomit:

Offline cueball

the skid mark was dry

It could have been anybody off the conveyor belt

Offline AnthG

She then noticed a skid mark on the bed sheet and said it must have been me. I pleaded innocence but to no avail. She then said she wanted to finish because we didn’t ‘click’ and offered me £30 back which I accepted. At that point it was about 40 mins from entering the room.

In my opinion even if it was you she still shouldn't have said nothing.

Punters are paying £130 for a fantasy. It wouldn't have been deliberate and as such an embarrassing/humiliating accident. And thus only a right callous person would then highlight it, accuse you of doing it and then chuck you out for doing it.

The simple thing is, she has not changed the bedsheets at all after any punt. It could have been anyone. And thus think of it this way. You, and the guys before you, have been lying and having sex on that bed while another persons skids were on there during it.  :vomit:
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

ramrodronnie

I AW e-mailed this Brunettebarbiebrooke.

Here's my message to her:-

After reading the Negative Review on UKP, from saintsfan. I have Black Listed you, and so will many other punters who read this Review. If you keep up your crap services BarbieBrooke? Your name will soon get tarnished.

You need to learn how to give, and keep on giving good services to ALL of your punters, or your ratings will soon nose dive.

PS. Piss off back to Newcastle, and let the Geordies put up with your crap services, as we don't want them here in London, or anywhere in the South of England.

OldAdmin

After reading the Negative Review on UKP, from saintsfan. I have Black Listed you, and so will many other punters who read this Review. If you keep up your crap services BarbieBrooke? Your name will soon get tarnished.

You need to learn how to give, and keep on giving good services to ALL of your punters, or your ratings will soon nose dive.

PS. Piss off back to Newcastle, and let the Geordies put up with your crap services, as we don't want them here in London, or anywhere in the South of England.

How very impressive of you.

ramrodronnie

I obviously upset her  :lol:, as this was her relpy:-

Hello. Thank you for bringing the review to my attention, I have just read it there.

How dare you speak to me in this manner, who exactly do you think you are and precisely how many fucks do you think I give that you have black listed me?

No doubt you will now chirp in on UKP about this response I am giving you but you can take your condescending attitude and do one. I will not be spoken to in this manner by you or anyone.

Oh, and by the way, I'm not a Geordie. 

ramrodronnie

This was my last AW message to her:-

Your self opinionated comments are duly noted BarbieBrooke., along with your rip off services. And yes I do dare to speak to you in this manner, when you give such a terrible service to one of the punters who is a member of UKP.

No doubt that your reputation will follow you wherever you go unless you up your game, and start delivering what you are being paid very well to do.

What you did to this punter is tantamount to theft. Once you start to get a bad name on UKP, the mud will stick.

You may well not be from Newcastle, but we all know that you are predominantly based in the North East of England, but tour over here to London, and the South of England.

So be aware, your movements, and Reviews wherever in the UK that you work will be closely monitored, and scrutinised.

It's down to you, and only you now BarbieBrooke.

Offline Hertsgent

Do you not like your Geordie brothers then RRR ? :D

Offline hendrix

Up to you obviously, but I think this is a really weird thing to do tbh.

Offline HighlyMotivated

Think that was a bit unnecessary radders, I mean email her all you want but sharing the back and forth on here seems a bit of a shit stirring move

ramrodronnie

How very impressive of you.

:thumbsup: Thanks Admin.

These dirty, thieving, rip off, prima donna bitches need to be put in their places, and learn who is putting the butter on their bread.

vw

Think that was a bit unnecessary radders, I mean email her all you want but sharing the back and forth on here seems a bit of a shit stirring move

Like blaming her skid mark and not changing sheets on a punter on forum, she deserves all she gets !

Offline hendrix

These dirty, thieving, rip off, prima donna bitches need to be put in their places, and learn who is putting the butter on their bread.

Oh dear  :lol: :lol: :lol: :dash:

As you were.

Offline mattismyname

So be aware, your movements, and Reviews wherever in the UK that you work will be closely monitored, and scrutinised.

That's stalker talk matey  :thumbsdown:

Offline cueball

Like blaming her skid mark and not changing sheets on a punter on forum, she deserves all she gets !

That's a fair point, if you play tennis then expect the ball to come back at you  :D

ramrodronnie

What are you one of her her fanboy's then HighlyMotivated?

Offline HighlyMotivated

She deserves a negative review and the loss of business which she has got, not sure what trolling her via email on behalf of another punter and sharing the messages on here achieves

ramrodronnie

Think you're confusing me with another punter HighlyMotivated? radders?

Offline HighlyMotivated

What are you one of her her fanboy's then HighlyMotivated?

Don't know her and certainly won't be booking her off the back of this review (cheers OP). I'm just pointing out that what you did was a bit odd, which it absolutely is.

Offline Sonny Crockett

+1,000,000,000

Absolutely Agree!!!!

Offline hendrix

Don't know her and certainly won't be booking her off the back of this review (cheers OP). I'm just pointing out that what you did was a bit odd, which it absolutely is.

+1

I look forward to ronnie writing to every prossie with a negative review and sharing the details here  :dash: bizarre in my book.

Sorry you had a bad punt OP, thanks for the review and better luck next time!

ramrodronnie

I don't understand why you should see it as odd to highlight, and pass on to other decent punters what this WG is like. Your comments make you seem like you're a fanboy HighlyMotivated ?

Offline Sonny Crockett

This was my last AW message to her:-

Your self opinionated comments are duly noted BarbieBrooke., along with your rip off services. And yes I do dare to speak to you in this manner, when you give such a terrible service to one of the punters who is a member of UKP.

No doubt that your reputation will follow you wherever you go unless you up your game, and start delivering what you are being paid very well to do.

What you did to this punter is tantamount to theft. Once you start to get a bad name on UKP, the mud will stick.

You may well not be from Newcastle, but we all know that you are predominantly based in the North East of England, but tour over here to London, and the South of England.

It's down to you, and only you now BarbieBrooke.

Well Said!!!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline HighlyMotivated

I don't understand why you should see it as odd to highlight, and pass on to other decent punters what this WG is like. Your comments make you seem like you're a fanboy HighlyMotivated ?

You're an idiot. Do what you want.

Offline hendrix

I'll tell you why I think it's odd - writing to a prossie you've never met (??) because another member had a poor experience, and telling her that she needs to up her game like you're her pimp/manager and that her "movements will be monitored closely" and then posting that here, make you sound like a potential stalker/wierdo. That's why :hi:

But ultimately:

vw

I'll tell you why I think it's odd - writing to a prossie you've never met (??) because another member had a poor experience, and telling her that she needs to up her game like you're her pimp/manager and that her "movements will be monitored closely" and then posting that here, make you sound like a potential stalker/wierdo. That's why :hi:

But ultimately:

Wise words here

I wasn't aware that every punter had to agree with the choices of others?

so hendrix does doning something different make you a weirdo ?
« Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 04:37:11 pm by vw »

Offline hendrix

Wise words here

Absolutely  :hi:

It's all opinions, and you know what they say about opinions :D

The main thing is that this is a very useful negative review and that shouldn't be lost in whatever I happen to think of ronnie's bizzare behaviour in getting himself involved in the way he did.

So, back to the OP :hi:
« Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 04:39:01 pm by hendrix »

Offline hendrix

Wise words here

so hendrix does doning something different make you a weirdo ?

I think writing to a prossie I've never met to complain about her on behalf of somebody else is odd, yes. However, using language like "your movements will be monitored" is creepy in my book. Maybe others think it's fine :unknown:

vw

I think writing to a prossie I've never met to complain about her on behalf of somebody else is odd, yes. However, using language like "your movements will be monitored" is creepy in my book. Maybe others think it's fine :unknown:

Maybe poor choice in words, nothing more than that IMHO

Not like someones comment on UKE he "needs putting in a coffin"  sounds like a death threat !  Not acceptable!
« Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 04:48:15 pm by vw »

Offline hendrix

Maybe poor choice in words, nothing more than that IMHO

Not like someones comment on UKE he "needs putting in a coffin"  sounds like a death threat !  Not acceptable!

Fair enough. Like I say, if Ronnie is going to write to every prossie who gets a negative, he'll be a busy boy :D

vw

Fair enough. Like I say, if Ronnie is going to write to every prossie who gets a negative, he'll be a busy boy :D

Doubt he will think it was well meaning to start with but language is complex as people.

Would leave the announcing of negatives to the WK's.

wazzer

+ a lot on that, great work from mr vigilante.

vw

+ a lot on that, great work from mr vigilante.

Been sent over have you ?

wazzer

Been sent over have you ?
Nope do you have a problem with me disliking stalker boy ronnie? Because I could give a shit  :kissgirl:

vw

Nope do you have a problem with me disliking stalker boy ronnie? Because I could give a shit  :kissgirl:

Quite easy to twist words, to protect your shit stain queen  !   :vomit: :vomit:

Offline AnthG

Hang on, in a day where this WG has had three negative reviews on the trot. So that is £390 down the drain three punters lost.

She blamed the first negative all entirely on the reviewer for the second negative.

She blamed the second negative all on the fact the punter has *allegedly* poor hygiene. When infact the reviewer for the first said she was the one who had the poor hygiene. And then it came out she has not once changed the bed sheets so the 'skid marks' she was so offended over could have came from anywhere (herself included). And plus she is obviously not too bothered about hygiene to have a days worth of sex on messy bedsheets guys will have shot their stuff all over but she keeps going on them  :vomit:

Then a third punter - for god knows what reason - then sends this PM to her on AW saying in effect 'you need to up your game when you come to London' but does it in poor wording. It was obvious it was poor wording he chose.

But she then reports him to AW claiming he was 'threatening her'. Likely not telling AW of any of the context when doing it (i.e she has three negatives on UKP, and done all of this today and it was just a poor choice of words this punter used, and that is all).

Then she goes onto another forum posting to moan and shit stirring further trying to get support and sympathy from the white knights on there (clearly in the hope they will all come running to here to protect her in the topic - *edit* which sure enough one of them has done)

Which one of them as a result of her 'threat' threatens to put the guy in a coffin. (clearly again him using poor choice of words, but if she wants to get so pedantic about the 'threats' she received then so be it, his to the punter on her behalf was much-much worse, threatening to kill a guy on her behalf). Another threatening to cut his bollocks off. Which she replies with "Haha Durham lad". So she doesn't mind threats onto others, for issues she herself caused by giving shit punts to people.

She is still on there now shit stirring to the hilt on this. Something that is 100% her fault. And trying to deflect it all now due to poor wording this guy used. When this guy has received worse threats himself now which she finds so hilarious.

She should accept this is all her fault and up her bloody game as opposed to doing this stupid shit stirring and defelcting tactics.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 05:17:44 pm by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

FootieMadJonny

I think Admin was being sarcastic Ronnie :blush:

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Id be pretty fucked off if some random emailed me over this review in the way u did not needed at all trying to get invovled ? :unknown:
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

wazzer

I think Admin was being sarcastic Ronnie :blush:
Ronnie doesn't do sarcastic  ;)

vw

Ronnie doesn't do sarcastic  ;)

Nor did admin ?

Are you putting context to admins posts he regularly uses  :sarcastic: so maybe its you who is wrong.   :dash: :dash:

Offline cueball

That was quite a summary anthg, it pretty much covers the whole job lot.

God knows what will happen when the killer and the bollock chopper land.

Edit... can you kill and chop bollocks with plastic swords?

Clippety clop clippety clop clippety clop

wazzer

Nor did admin ?

Are you putting context to admins posts he regularly uses  :sarcastic: so maybe its you who is wrong.   :dash: :dash:
Aye you could be right  :sarcastic:

vw

That was quite a summary anthg, it pretty much covers the whole job lot.

God knows what will happen when the killer and the bollock chopper land.

Edit... can you kill and chop bollocks with plastic swords?

Clippety clop clippety clop clippety clop

Doubt the killer and the bollock chopper will be as brave as wazzer !   :scare: :scare:

Will the coffin be plastic to ?

« Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 05:50:07 pm by vw »

FlyingBreadMan

Why not post this review on her uke advert?

Or is that the wring thing to do?

vw

Why not post this review on her uke advert?

Or is that the wring thing to do?

That would be unacceptable

Reviews are not allowed on UKE.

Anyone wanting to read reviews knows where to come !

Offline cueball

Will the coffin be plastic to ?

It'll have to be, woods at a premium darn sarf, they've put houses everywhere   :D