Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amade.Linda - Hungarian beauty  (Read 2936 times)

32 review(s) for amadea.linda (29 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

benom21

By far, the most beautiful girl I have seen so far and possibly the best combination of looks and service

External Link/Members Only

I have seen this girl 3 times, I don't know where to start from..6ft tall, very beautiful face, unbelievable 100% natural body which she works hard to keep it in perfect shape..Her house is in Poplar, perfect if you work in CW..Personality wise, she is the sweetest girl ever, always smiling and laughing and being in a good mood, she really makes your day..OWO and DFK are in the price as both her kissing and deepthroat are perfect, tbh, I normally jerk off before I see her cause it is impossible to last for long with her..Sex is great, she has stamina to ride you for as much as you want..A small note,  that her pussy is really sensitive and she allows oral to her only if you are shaved..

Again the only negative is that she is a very popular girl, it is good to be patient when you text her or arrange a day or two before

Offline collector

Thanks for the review. Cost of your punt?

brolin_76

she was vfm in Golders Green £80 per hour. :( :dash:

Offline The_Don

tristen92

If she's reading this; please come back to Queensbury!

FlyingBreadMan

This review is more like a commercial...perhaps you should present more details for the encounters you have reported.

benom21

Sorry mate, I am just trying to post multiple reviews now that I found some time so I keep them short, more like a summary and my general feeling, rather than a detailed description. If in any case, you are interested in more info, a bit more details :

In terms of when I got there, all 3 times she asked me not to ring the bell, rather than wait for her to open the door. She lives with her flatmate, gina_love, although she told me there are not doing 3somes..

Second and third time she greeted me with a french kiss, undressed me before I got a shower and I when I got out she was naked and action started with BJ while standing..Third time I went was the longest one, we tried different positions (as mentioned she being on top is a real pleasure) before I finished with a BJ..CIM is on the table for +20, but if you are a regular she does it for free..

I hope this helps, if you need anything else, happy to add..

FlyingBreadMan

What colour was her hair when you saw her?

benom21

dark brown, last time was sth like 3 weeks ago..

Offline saintsfan

A fluffy review in my opinion.

If you are not a regular it seems that the hourly rate is £160 which is too much for me - £20 extra each for DT and CIM.

I did have a booking with her some time ago but she failed to confirm until the booking time had passed so I removed her from my HL.

Offline claretandblue

She is hot and I enjoyed my punt with her,I don't think however she is vfm as the location is shit and not somewhere I would be prepared to return to at those prices