Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is this Demi from leamington?  (Read 3092 times)

Offline H_p_5

External Link/Members Only

Hey guys is this Demi who said she was retiring back again?

Pics look like her

Offline Mechanic

External Link/Members Only

Hey guys is this Demi who said she was retiring back again?

Pics look like her

Having seen this profile I thought exactly the same, new photos I think but many similarities

Offline Sam5987

Are you guys on about Busty Demi? :unknown:

Offline saf1976

It is Demi of Warwick above the old electric shop. I saw her old flat up for sale on rightmove this week funnily enough.

On her old profile it did say she was retiring but this new profile came up at the same time.

Offline l1mpd1ck

Did anyone ever find out of this was Demi.  Saw her several times including a hat, slippery NURU session

Offline l1mpd1ck

Did anyone ever find out of this was Demi.  Saw her several times including a hat, slippery NURU session

or even a "hot, slippery NURU session"

Fat Finger Syndrome

Offline Bigron91

Fairly sure it is Demi. Saw her in when she was based in her old flat and wasn't impressed with her or the service at all....

Dodo

Fairly sure it is Demi. Saw her in when she was based in her old flat and wasn't impressed with her or the service at all....

Yep, that's her.........no doubt about it.

Offline Bennys1985

I was going to book her tonight, think I should pass?

Diehard

I Walked! Walked in saw how old she was, she had a right attitude on her I just got out of there. Place was a shit hole as well.

Offline Talbear

100% her...

I was really pleased to see this as she was my first ever punt... then followed up a few years later with a really naughty tie and tease... she was brilliant to be fair

Though I also note with concern that she's put her prices up a lot..!!!

Offline MercP

I'd also say that's Demi.

I saw her a couple of times. First was a Tie and Tease session, which was amazing!

Second was a Nuru massage, and whilst it was nice, it felt kind of laboured if you know what I mean

I also decided that she was a little 'unhinged' so didn't see her anymore after that