Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Jane-Old Street  (Read 2789 times)

6 review(s) for   Sensual Jane (0 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]
13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6792841) (1 positive, 3 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline davidgood

Following a post in the London section I looked at Jane’s profile and as it ticked a few boxes I decided to give her a try.

An initial phone call lead to a text with the post code and name of the block so I knew where I would be going.

As the location was convenient we exchanged texts to fix up an appointment and I followed up with a phone call asking Jane to wear stockings and be ready for anal, which I was told, by what I now know to be a receptionist, that this was all OK.

When I arrived at the flat Jane was dressed in leggings and a T shirt. I asked about stockings and was told that yes she had them. I was given a clean towel and went off for a shower. When I came back to the room she was still wearing the leggings, but went off to the lounge and left me in the room for several minutes. When she came back she was still in the leggings and T shirt but took them off to reveal  hold ups and some bright red underwear which soon came off and she asked me what I wanted to do. I felt her approach was a little cool, there was no embracing or snogging.

But Jane has a very trim fit well toned body and is reasonably attractive IMO so I started with giving her some licking then she covered me up for some oral which was OK but not brilliant, but it got me  hard.

She applied quite a bit of lube to my member and lay back for me to indulge in some deep mish. Despite the lube she has a tight pussy and I soon came. She seemed surprised I came so quickly.

After a bit of chat, she is Polish but speaks good English, she covered me up again for more oral. When I was hard she asked what next and then when I said anal, she delivered the bombshell that she had not prepared for it.

I explained about my call but she said the receptionist had not passed on my request for anal. I obviously expressed my disappointment and after a bit of discussion Jane agreed to allow anal but only in the spoons position which I agreed to try. But the bombshell had been a passion killer and I had gone floppy. She tried her best with more oral but I knew I would not be hard enough to get into her bum, so I suggest she just climb on top for some cow girl but even that was not working so I asked her to finish me off by hand.

She took off the condom, applied some lube and gave me a good hard wanking which annoyingly got me rock hard before I shot a last little dribble.

All in all not one of my best 1 to 1 punts, hence I can’t give her a positive but as she did get me to come twice and had offered to let me attempt anal then I think a neutral is fair.

She is an attractive girl and she will be OK for those of you looking for a vanilla GFE.   If you want anal then I suggest you do an AW booking and probably back it up with a text spelling out what you want.

If you are interested here is the link;-

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Regards,

davidgood

Offline Notpastit

Looks hot from her main profile pic, lovely arse!

Does her £100 ph incl A or is this extra?

Can't see anything abt + for extras on profile?

So would appear to be a bit of a bargain?

Very much an A level  fan myself and always looking for new providers, especially in North London area!

Online BootsnBunches

Thanks for the review. I posted the query. I've yet to get a response when I've tried to contact Jane.

Offline davidgood

Looks hot from her main profile pic, lovely arse!

Does her £100 ph incl A or is this extra?

Can't see anything abt + for extras on profile?

So would appear to be a bit of a bargain?

Very much an A level  fan myself and always looking for new providers, especially in North London area!

I do not believe that she charges extra for A level. But as I said in my review you need to make it double clear what you want when you book as her calls are through a receptionist.

If you see her then please do a review.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline Notpastit

OK, thanks for the advice.

I'll check her out and if I get to see her will review accordingly.

Cheers

Offline Gynaemyte

Yes, this was a really weird one for me also.
I met : -

External Link/Members Only  or External Link/Members Only

in January 2014 so a bit late to write a stand-alone Review for her except that my summary for myself then was : “Crazy”.
£100 the hour – still is.
Back then, she gave me a postcode near Heathrow but I actually met her at a very large, gated complex at Bromyard House, W3.
Access to her apartment was a ‘gated’ and ‘coded’ door number (good and secure!) and she DOES like to get to know you a bit beforehand by SPEAKING on the phone – mind you, it’s mainly Listening!!!!
Neither of us came.

Now : - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The photo’s from her original Profile were not photoshopped at all, did not represent her at all and did not throw up anything on GRIS – I’ve no idea where she got them from?
The third, present Profile photo of her, in the grey Jersey dress, does look like her.

Mention of “tenseness” and “displacement” – definitely, and a LOT of rambling chatting and had a shower “in my time” - she wasn’t “playing for time” because my 1 hour session turned into 2 hours, still for £100!
See her AW Field Report 5 March 2013.
Yes, she wanders in and out of the room, endlessly, with yet more strange topics of conversation! I just nodded my head.
Also, she just told me to take my clothes off and left the room – now that Really is a strange one for me, never had that before = mutual stripping is much more intimate and Sensual (ha!).
Yes, the towel – no attempt with being dressed in alluring or attractive clothes.
Jogging bottoms and T shirt wouldn’t surprise me at all.
So by now I’m going fairly “limp”!
OWO but no FK – strange!
The sex was certainly energetic and ‘duracell’ but just didn’t feel warm and intimate, as normal girls.
I didn’t bother with a Review on UKP because she’d had such a pasting anyway and I couldn’t in all honesty change that and completely recommend her.
A Levels – don’t know – not my thing but read her AW Field Reports – possible?
Dress Size 8 – definitely not larger, so nice.
Boris mentioned “haunting eyes” – yes.
Neither of us would describe her as “regular UK beauty”.
For another £30 or so, life could be a lot less complicated.

mrhappypants

Davidgood, 

thanks for your review.  I am local to the area and this looks to me like a very familiar location at Radnor Street.  This has been worked over the past to years by
among a number of others and is well known to UKP.  I have included the links so that it will pull up the reviews and anyone interested can read further.  It is a indifferent operation; the maid trades on being close to the city which reduces her concern about repeat custom.  With the exception of Shy Tiffany, who was a very pretty girl offering a good GFE, the rest have been below average.  There is a new wave of girls at this location of which Naughty Jane appears to be one
another,
a third and
as a generic "two girl" profile - using photos of Petite Juliette and another girl - neither work at the location any more to my knowledge.  They often have four or five girls working out of the two bedrooms in the flat.

There are reports of B&S at the address, they do not meet dress requests and frequently refuse services that were confirmed in the booking.  They also have a poor track record for timewasting late starting and crap service.

At the risk of taking this off post it is probably worth noting that there appears to increasing competition in the area BUT at higher rates. 

has positive reviews, but at £150 ph she is 50% above the market rate in my view.  There are a number of girls working out of the same location described here:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=90748.0 who look overpriced and trying to push rates up.  I am holding off on visiting them until they build up a track record.  You will see mixed reviews.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only and

are both longstanding in the area.  BOTH use photos of other girls in their profiles and while the service list is long at the price you generally do not get full time.

So, in summary, it looks like there are a number of new girls working the area but it's a buggers muddle trying to find looks and service that is reasonable value.

Dave

Offline claretandblue

Davidgood, 

thanks for your review.  I am local to the area and this looks to me like a very familiar location at Radnor Street.  This has been worked over the past to years by
among a number of others and is well known to UKP.  I have included the links so that it will pull up the reviews and anyone interested can read further.  It is a indifferent operation; the maid trades on being close to the city which reduces her concern about repeat custom.  With the exception of Shy Tiffany, who was a very pretty girl offering a good GFE, the rest have been below average.  There is a new wave of girls at this location of which Naughty Jane appears to be one
another,
a third and
as a generic "two girl" profile - using photos of Petite Juliette and another girl - neither work at the location any more to my knowledge.  They often have four or five girls working out of the two bedrooms in the flat.

There are reports of B&S at the address, they do not meet dress requests and frequently refuse services that were confirmed in the booking.  They also have a poor track record for timewasting late starting and crap service.

At the risk of taking this off post it is probably worth noting that there appears to increasing competition in the area BUT at higher rates. 

has positive reviews, but at £150 ph she is 50% above the market rate in my view.  There are a number of girls working out of the same location described here:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=90748.0 who look overpriced and trying to push rates up.  I am holding off on visiting them until they build up a track record.  You will see mixed reviews.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only and

are both longstanding in the area.  BOTH use photos of other girls in their profiles and while the service list is long at the price you generally do not get full time.

So, in summary, it looks like there are a number of new girls working the area but it's a buggers muddle trying to find looks and service that is reasonable value.

Dave
Great summary, agree 100% the girls in this set up are overpriced  :hi:

Offline a_test_person

but at £150 ph she is 50% above the market rate in my view. 

I don't think you understand what market rate means.

mrhappypants

I don't think you understand what market rate means.

Do enlighten me....

Dave
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 04:15:19 am by mrhappypants »