Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BritishBustyBrooke  (Read 2593 times)

20 review(s) for BritBustyBrooke (14 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
19 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7541451) (13 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

punther

External Link/Members Only

Personalty: She came across as friendly enough

Physical:
Face - I was very underwhelmed when i saw her. Not that facially attractive imo and not my type

Body- She is thick with fantastic MASSIVE natural tits which she was happy for me to play with. If you are a boob man though she is expensive id say she is a must see

Belly is not flat but not a gut...somewhere inbetween

Ass is big and good to fuck in doggy though the only slight,y offputting thing for me was on the day i saw her her crack was a little hairy

Service
Light kissing
Owo: she asked me not to cim as she does not do this. Owo was good no teeth
Playing with titties
Cowgirl: i had a lot of fun grabbing on to and sucking her tits. She rides decently
Doggy: allowed to pound away and she seemed to enjoy it making moans
Cum on tits

This was a neutral as i feel she is overpriced for the service she offers and facial looks
£70/30min is the max she should charge

Online stewpid

Been wanting to see this one for a while, back when she was MegaBustyGrace but the mixed reviews have out me off a bit.Little head wants to play with those massive jugs but big head doesn't think the service will be worth 150 notes...

Yeboahsleftfoot

Thanks for the review Punther, had her on my hotlist and tried to organise a duo with her mate, her organisational skills were shite, she's off the radar now, sorry you had an average time.

punther

Been wanting to see this one for a while, back when she was MegaBustyGrace but the mixed reviews have out me off a bit.Little head wants to play with those massive jugs but big head doesn't think the service will be worth 150 notes...

Her tits are incredible but still not worth 100/30 or 150/60

Maybe see if she can do you a 15min rate

punther

Thanks for the review Punther, had her on my hotlist and tried to organise a duo with her mate, her organisational skills were shite, she's off the radar now, sorry you had an average time.

Would that be british jess?

Candyman

Agree with her being overpriced. Back when she was £120p/h then maybe but at £150 no way. Better options available for less and not many services are offered

Corey302

Her flatmate MissPeyton-Faye is a much better choice IMHO

Offline bugsy

Saw her when she was still called Mega Busty Grace. Was Plan B as her then group mate Busty English Mia was unavailable. My opinion then was she wasn't very keen. I wish Mia would return.