Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Catrine & Emmy sweet 4you - Wolverhampton  (Read 966 times)

3 review(s) for Antonia.25 (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
1 review(s) for Emmy sweet 4you (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Colin McGoober

Location: A terraced house on Craddock Street in the Whitmore Reans area, a few feet away from the Pegasus Banqueting Suite

The Girl/Woman:
External Link/Members Only 21 yr. old Romanian girl, she looked exactly like her profile pictures, pretty face, long reddish brown hair, brown eyes, olive skin, big ass. She wore just a t-shirt, black and blue bra and black panties.
External Link/Members Only 28 yr. old Romanian girl, long black hair, quite aged, brown eyes, somewhat tanned skin, average to slim build. Wore a black bra no panties.

Price: £180 1 hour threesome (£90 each)
Services: Oral (Covered)

The meet: This punt happened at 21:30, Arranged by phone, decent comms. After plans A & B fell through I decided to go with plan C instead. I arrived 5 or 3 minutes early and was greeted by Catrine at the door and lead to the front bedroom. I asked if I could see her friend as well and handed her the paperwork so that she could go get her friend. I got undressed and once they both came back, we got started with the deed.

On with the condom and Emmy gave me oral while catrine gave me some anal play which lasted for a while whereas the oral lasted for a five minutes until emmy got on top of and started to ride me for a while catrine still gave me anal play which she enjoyed. We switched positions and emmy got on all fours. I fucked her in doggy while catrine was playing with my ass until I requested to fuck catrine.

I switched condoms and lied on my back as catrine got on top of me and started going fast until I requested her to go slow but she went at both paces, she then asked I could change positions and I agreed. We switched to doggy and I fucked her at a decent pace until we went faster a few more thrusts and I then popped.

I cleaned my cock and was then given a massage by emmy. It was decent, she mostly massaged my back and started running her nails up it in a way that felt great and rubbed down it.

After that we went for round 2. On with the condom and Catrine tried to get me hard but it could only go semi hard. She rode me for a while until Emmy took over. We switched condoms and tried missionary but my cock was too semi to stay in even though we tried our best to wake him up but not much so we switched to doggy instead. it lasted for a bit as we went at a fast pace but then she told me that I had to finish because time was almost over. I tried for a second pop but my cock was too drained to manage another.

I just got dressed and left. I said my goodbyes to catrine and emmy and left somewhat a bit disappointed.

Positives:
Good sex
Emmy massaging my back with her nails
Catrines enthusiasm

Negatives:
Catrines phone rang during the session and she answered it
Couldn't pop or get hard a second time
Time being almost over even though I had 15 minutes left

Overall, it wasn't as good as last time, it wasn't bad either but I still good nonetheless it was more of a neutral time although people might say otherwise.

Would I visit again? Well yes to catrine but emmy is more of a maybe at this point.