Author Topic: Athens scene and recommendations  (Read 2179 times)

rickjone14111

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Going to be in Athens for a week next month and I'm looking suggestions.

I know filis Street is where the brothels are and I'll give them a go but I'm also wondering about reliable sites to book an outcall to a hotel for a less rushed service.

Any recommendations/ sources about where I could do some research for Athens?

I hear it's pretty well catered for. Would love to find a few bolt on fakes as well if I could.

On the off chance that someone from here is going to be in Athens next month then let me know too. Possible MMF would be great.



Offline Marmalade

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,778
  • Likes: 37
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
Bourdella is the main site. See the UKP wiki guide to punting in Greece.

Offline Marmalade

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,778
  • Likes: 37
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
Maybe the people posting on the thread would also like to contribute some reviews or experience so we know they are punters rather than fucking newspaper reporters.

rickjone14111

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I'm definitely not a newspaper reporter. :)

Just trying to find a few options in Athens.

I'll have at least 3 reviews to post afterwards as I plan on getting a few outcall visits.


Offline Marmalade

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,778
  • Likes: 37
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
I'll have at least 3 reviews to post afterwards as I plan on getting a few outcall visits.
Do you speak Greek?

Also, as a forum newbie, I recommend you check out existing info first before asking questions. The wiki is not prominently displayed as a link, but if you click on the help links at the bottom of the UKP page, then click on the home page of the wiki, you will find guides to Germany and Greece as well as a lot of other things. Best to introduce yourself with some reviews before asking questions too (we're not accusing you of being a reporter, but put yourselves in our shoes – we don't know, do we? and there is a vast amount of people coming to the forum for the wrong reasons.)
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 10:39:24 pm by Marmalade »

rickjone14111

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Do you speak Greek?

Also, as a forum newbie, I recommend you check out existing info first before asking questions. The wiki is not prominently displayed as a link, but if you click on the help links at the bottom of the UKP page, then click on the home page of the wiki, you will find guides to Germany and Greece as well as a lot of other things. Best to introduce yourself with some reviews before asking questions too (we're not accusing you of being a reporter, but put yourselves in our shoes – we don't know, do we? and there is a vast amount of people coming to the forum for the wrong reasons.)

Yes, totally makes sense mate.

:)

Offline Marmalade

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,778
  • Likes: 37
  •  
  • Reviews: 58