Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brunettebarbiebrooke - London Tour. Earl's Court  (Read 2452 times)

43 review(s) for Brooke Riviera (34 positive, 2 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline LastManCumings

Brunettebarbiebrooke - London Tour. Earl's Court.

AW Link - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booking - Earlier this month while she was on her London tour
Location - 5 walk from Earl's Court Tube Station
Time spent - 1 hour
Cost - £130 [London tour rates]

Positives

- Comms were decent and through UKE to begin with and then through AW. Sent her a reminder (guess she got busy with Uni life) to get requests sorted.
- Location was a hotel, short walk from Earl's Court station. Easily accessible by public transport, which is always a plus for me.
- Shower offered before and after the punt. Showered before, but not after as I wanted to leave and thought it would be best to have it back at the office. Clean bathroom, towel and a shower gel present for me to use. Basic, but functional.
- Dress request was accepted and delivered well.
- OWO was decent, but short. She did try to deepthroat me for a second or two.
- Soft natural breast, I did enjoy licking and sucking them. She is quite busty.
- Quite responsive during RO.
- Tried cowgirl, froggy and missionary and External Link/Members Only.

Neutral

- Despite having directions on a text message from Brooke, finding the hotel room was like going through a maze. I had to ask the cleaning crew twice, before I finally got to the right door.
- Small hotel room with a small-ish double-bed. A mirror on the side, but with very little space to do stuff standing up.
- FK with a bit of tongue. But definately not DFK.
- Photos on AW and UKE are old. She has put on a few pounds and gone up a dress size or two IMHO (definately not a size 8-10). Facially, I'd say she's a 6.5/10 and looks older than her AW profile stated age of 24.
- Brooke is quite the conversationalist. I am giving this a neutral; but it could easily be interpreted as a time-wasting tactic by a more seasoned punter.
- No fingers allowed inside her pussy.
- Clock-watching. I was told 10 mins before the hour was up that I needed to come now. Now I know all WG's clock-watch and I clock-watch as well because I need to get back to work within a certain period of time. I also do not intend to overstay my welcome, but at the same time I do not wish to be told what I need to do within the time I have left. The better WG's out there who manage time well; do so in such a way that you leave satisfied without feeling that you were pitted against a clock.
- As soon as I reach Earl's Court which is 10 mins before the start of the booking, I get a text saying that she is having problems with an annoying guy, hence running late 15 mins, so now I need to wait 15 minutes. From past experiences, whenever this happens on any punt, it makes me suspect a few things, such as back to back conveyor-belt style bookings, improper time management, hygiene issses, previous unsatisfied punter...........

Negatives

- Smoker's breath. Being a non-smoker this is a negative for me.
- During RO, her pussy did not smell and taste fresh. I suspect a quick wet-wipe after the previous punter left. This brings into question the paragraph on her AW page about cleanliness and Hygiene ("ATLEAST 30 mins between you horny guys" - from her AW profile page). I guess on tours you have to let a few things slide.
- No shaven-haven down-town. I guesstimate that she shaved it a three days before. If your AW profile says Pubic Hair - 'Shaved Completely' then I do not expect a three-day old stubble poking me in the face.
- Shower time is included in the time booked. I say this becase when I entered the shower, I looked at my watch and when I left the hotel room, I looked at my watch and 55 mins had elapsed. Had I showered afterwards, I would have gone over by 1-3 mins.
- Left dry and unsatisfied. Owing to the things mentioned above, I left without shooting my spunk. I have to say that this isn't the first time this has happened on a punt. The reason I put this as a negative is because Brooke was more interested in satisfying herself than me, the punter. The last 10 mins, I was lying in bed, wanking myself watching TV, hoping that Brooke would join in, so that I leave satisfied, with either a HJ/BJ or something (having told me that I had to shoot my spunk in the next 10 mins). But alas, that was not to be. So after 10 mins, I gave up, got dressed and left. I didn't get the "Ah, well; atleast she tried her best" feeling at all as I was getting dressed.

Side Note
- As I made my way back on the tube, I thought about rating this punt a neutral, but this evening as I remembered things while writing this review, I felt that it was actually a negative for me.

Would I see her again ? - No

vw

Sorry to here you had a bad one, I hate stubble and unfresh pussy

- Left dry and unsatisfied. Owing to the things mentioned above, I left without shooting my spunk. I have to say that this isn't the first time this has happened on a punt. The reason I put this as a negative is because Brooke was more interested in satisfying herself than me, the punter. The last 10 mins, I was lying in bed, wanking myself watching TV, hoping that Brooke would join in, so that I leave satisfied, with either a HJ/BJ or something (having told me that I had to shoot my spunk in the next 10 mins). But alas, that was not to be. So after 10 mins, I gave up, got dressed and left. I didn't get the "Ah, well; atleast she tried her best" feeling at all as I was getting dressed.

Highlighted bit is unforgivable, mote interested in herself and you wanking watching TV, the stuff of nightmares !

Offline cueball

What a shit punt. The watching tv and wanking with her paying you no attention is unforgivable. Proper negative review this.

The smelly emery paper doesn't instil confidence neither.

I've no doubt there will be the waving of plastic swords and plenty of hooves in the distance.

Big tits does not a good punt make.

She'll be on to put it all right with some total bollocks excuse I've no doubt.

One to watch is this one.

Cheers for the review

GolfNut

Absolutely unbelievable to spend that sort of dosh and not have the girl focussed on your enjoyment. Even worse that you didn't even pop once. I'm gobsmacked!

She has a raft of positive reviews up North.

My concern with touring girls has always been that they have little to lose in not providing their best. And the opportunity to make a lot of cash means they stack em back to back. Obviously there are exceptions and many girls definitely don't take the piss like this. But always a concern for me. Likewise when they advertise their "Last week" or "Last few days" I would always steer well clear

The money grab and run syndrome allows this to happen. All will be forgotten come the next London tour and more mugs will queue up to dump their cash down the toilet no doubt.

I thought this girl looked rather special from what I've seen up to now pics and review wise.

Thanks for clearing that up and sorry to hear what a crap punt you ended up having.

Offline cueball

My concern with touring girls has always been that they have little to lose in not providing their best.

Maybe golfy but not on ukp, this shitter will follow her all round ukp.

Tell you what, I thought the NE was a punting yardstick but I'm reading some shit stuff on the geordie lasses lately.

Maybe they're having too much smoke blown up their arses.

GolfNut

Maybe golfy but not on ukp, this shitter will follow her all round ukp.

Tell you what, I thought the NE was a punting yardstick but I'm reading some shit stuff on the geordie lasses lately.

Maybe they're having too much smoke blown up their arses.

Theoretically you're right. But what will happen in reality is that she'll zip back up North, pick up another raft of positives from her local fanboys and before you know it, this will be history and/or at least diluted enough to limit the damage in time for the next tour.  :unknown:

Offline cueball

Theoretically you're right. But what will happen in reality is that she'll zip back up North, pick up another raft of positives from her local fanboys and before you know it, this will be history and/or at least diluted enough to limit the damage in time for the next tour.  :unknown:

At least it'll come up in searches and lads can judge for themselves.

Sounds like the lass who nicked her tits pic might be a better punt (she's got sky tv :lol:), barbies only got freeview  :D

Offline Sonny Crockett

Sorry to hear you had a bad time.

Offline Tony_Red

Sorry to hear about your shit punt and good for you for having the balls to put it on ukp. Sounds like another over-rated and overpriced Brit. I tend to avoid tourers (and brits) now as their business model is usually based on seeing as many guys as possible to maximize profits after deducting hotel, transport etc costs. They would have lined up punters via uke/awork weeks in advance and some poor fucker (or 2) will end up with a shit punt.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 11:22:33 pm by Tony_Red »

ramrodronnie

AW Link - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booking - Earlier this month while she was on her London tour
Location - 5 walk from Earl's Court Tube Station
Time spent - 1 hour
Cost - £130 [London tour rates]

Positives

- Comms were decent and through UKE to begin with and then through AW. Sent her a reminder (guess she got busy with Uni life) to get requests sorted.
- Location was a hotel, short walk from Earl's Court station. Easily accessible by public transport, which is always a plus for me.
- Shower offered before and after the punt. Showered before, but not after as I wanted to leave and thought it would be best to have it back at the office. Clean bathroom, towel and a shower gel present for me to use. Basic, but functional.
- Dress request was accepted and delivered well.
- OWO was decent, but short. She did try to deepthroat me for a second or two.
- Soft natural breast, I did enjoy licking and sucking them. She is quite busty.
- Quite responsive during RO.
- Tried cowgirl, froggy and missionary and External Link/Members Only.

Neutral

- Despite having directions on a text message from Brooke, finding the hotel room was like going through a maze. I had to ask the cleaning crew twice, before I finally got to the right door.
- Small hotel room with a small-ish double-bed. A mirror on the side, but with very little space to do stuff standing up.
- FK with a bit of tongue. But definately not DFK.
- Photos on AW and UKE are old. She has put on a few pounds and gone up a dress size or two IMHO (definately not a size 8-10). Facially, I'd say she's a 6.5/10 and looks older than her AW profile stated age of 24.
- Brooke is quite the conversationalist. I am giving this a neutral; but it could easily be interpreted as a time-wasting tactic by a more seasoned punter.
- No fingers allowed inside her pussy.
- Clock-watching. I was told 10 mins before the hour was up that I needed to come now. Now I know all WG's clock-watch and I clock-watch as well because I need to get back to work within a certain period of time. I also do not intend to overstay my welcome, but at the same time I do not wish to be told what I need to do within the time I have left. The better WG's out there who manage time well; do so in such a way that you leave satisfied without feeling that you were pitted against a clock.
- As soon as I reach Earl's Court which is 10 mins before the start of the booking, I get a text saying that she is having problems with an annoying guy, hence running late 15 mins, so now I need to wait 15 minutes. From past experiences, whenever this happens on any punt, it makes me suspect a few things, such as back to back conveyor-belt style bookings, improper time management, hygiene issses, previous unsatisfied punter...........

Negatives

- During RO, her pussy did not smell and taste fresh. I suspect a quick wet-wipe after the previous punter left. This brings into question the paragraph on her AW page about cleanliness and Hygiene ("ATLEAST 30 mins between you horny guys" - from her AW profile page). I guess on tours you have to let a few things slide.
- No shaven-haven down-town. I guesstimate that she shaved it a three days before. If your AW profile says Pubic Hair - 'Shaved Completely' then I do not expect a three-day old stubble poking me in the face.
- Shower time is included in the time booked. I say this becase when I entered the shower, I looked at my watch and when I left the hotel room, I looked at my watch and 55 mins had elapsed. Had I showered afterwards, I would have gone over by 1-3 mins.

Side Note
- As I made my way back on the tube, I thought about rating this punt a neutral, but this evening as I remembered things while writing this review, I felt that it was actually a negative for me.

Would I see her again ? - No

Thanks for your Review LastManCumings. Sorry to read about your crap punt. Fucking prima donna!!  :angry:
There's no way this bitch would ever make my HL. Grateful for the heads up LastManCumings  :thumbsup:

Offline barnstorm123

he last 10 mins, I was lying in bed, wanking myself watching TV, hoping that Brooke would join in, so that I leave satisfied, with either a HJ/BJ or something (having told me that I had to shoot my spunk in the next 10 mins).

Oh dear. You got the long term relationship going off the boil experience. Even the worst punts I've had the girl still made sure to get me off once. What the hell was she doing while you were wanking off with Bargain Hunt playing in the background? Maybe expectations are lower in the North East.

Offline LastManCumings

What the hell was she doing while you were wanking off with Bargain Hunt playing in the background?

Using a sex toy on herself.

Also it wasn't Bargain hunt  that was on. It was some music video on VIVA. Don't remember which one, as the sound was on Mute and I had never seen it before. Where are all the steamy music videos when you need them ?

Offline stewpid

Thanks fir the review. Had this one on my HL for her next tour but she is now removed. Reading a lot of her recent reviews they all say she has put on some weight since her photos were taken. :thumbsdown:

vw

As soon as I reach Earl's Court which is 10 mins before the start of the booking, I get a text saying that she is having problems with an annoying guy, hence running late 15 mins, so now I need to wait 15 minutes. From past experiences, whenever this happens on any punt, it makes me suspect a few things, such as back to back conveyor-belt style bookings, improper time management, hygiene issses, previous unsatisfied punter.

Would be interested if the guy after you got the same message, seems like a prossie standard manipulative bullshit to try and gain sympathy from you.

Offline nervyfooker

thanks for the detailed review

- Clock-watching. I was told 10 mins before the hour was up that I needed to come now...

- During RO, her pussy did not smell and taste fresh....

. The last 10 mins, I was lying in bed, wanking myself watching TV, hoping that Brooke would join in, so that I leave satisfied, with either a HJ/BJ or something (having told me that I had to shoot my spunk in the next 10 mins). But alas, that was not to be...

i have to agree with others these points all add up to a solid negative,even a shit romanian
will give you a hand job though she might roll her eyes during...

Offline saintsfan

Thanks for your Review LastManCumings. I also had a crap punt with her in Earls Court.

She said her nipples were sensitive, no fingering allowed, that I had garlic breathe, and then complained I was very sweaty and had soiled the bed sheet.

After about 40 mins out of the hour paid for she said she wanted to finish because we didn't 'click' and gave £30 back.

I know I should have written a review but I just wanted to forget about it and move on to the next punt.

Offline Dunelm

Well, I did come but a lot of the review about the clock watching and mechanical going through the motions nature of the encounter struck a chord with me. I did not return.

vw

2 Negatives she avoided then   :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Well, I did come but a lot of the review about the clock watching and mechanical going through the motions nature of the encounter struck a chord with me. I did not return.

Thanks for letting this reviewer know after he had been, sure he appreciates the I could have saved you from this shit

I know I should have written a review but I just wanted to forget about it and move on to the next punt.

Seems very disrespectful saying this ! Your negative could have saved this guy money, negatives reviews are the most important.

And getting a review out there is healing and helps the forget.

BrunetteBarbieBrooke

Thanks for your Review LastManCumings. I also had a crap punt with her in Earls Court.

She said her nipples were sensitive, no fingering allowed, that I had garlic breathe, and then complained I was very sweaty and had soiled the bed sheet.

After about 40 mins out of the hour paid for she said she wanted to finish because we didn't 'click' and gave £30 back.

I wasn't going to post on this as it is a justified negative and as such I can only learn from this and hope to better myself and correct the negatives. However, Saintsfan you are the reason I had to delay LMC as yes, I asked you to leave because you were rude, refused a shower until you reluctantly had one even though you turned up extremely hot and sweaty to the point your t-shirt was damp. You had trouble finding my hotel room, which to be fair, was a pain in the ass to find but I rang you and tried to guide you through the hotel discreetly even though you were huffing and puffing down the phone.

I'm sorry, but you did have bad oral hygiene. I could smell garlic on you and I tried to put it in a jokey way to ease the situation. My nipples were incredibly sensitive and I did ask you to be gentle at which you replied 'there's always something with you girls isn't there'. You did leave marks on my bed which is another reason I had to stall LMC. We didn't click, the comments you kept making and your attitude was bad so I asked you to leave AND I refunded you £30 even though you were there the full hour in total as you spent a good 15 mins in the shower when I asked you to leave. Upon leaving you became shouty and argumentative, again making some snide remarks to me.

So I do apologise to LMC as I wasn't at my best but I had to deal with Saintsfan before that.

I'm not commenting on this any further.

Offline cueball

I also had a crap punt with her in Earls Court.

Bloody hell lads, get the reviews up. Bad form to post like that knowing there's a shit time to be had here. It's like falling down a hole and not telling the rest of us, then laughing when we all fall down the same hole.

We all take from ukp but I like to think that we all put back in.

Not to late to review, couple more red ones and it might be the kick up the arse she needs. All (including her) might benefit from it.

Offline smiths

I wasn't going to post on this as it is a justified negative and as such I can only learn from this and hope to better myself and correct the negatives. However, Saintsfan you are the reason I had to delay LMC as yes, I asked you to leave because you were rude, refused a shower until you reluctantly had one even though you turned up extremely hot and sweaty to the point your t-shirt was damp. You had trouble finding my hotel room, which to be fair, was a pain in the ass to find but I rang you and tried to guide you through the hotel discreetly even though you were huffing and puffing down the phone.

I'm sorry, but you did have bad oral hygiene. I could smell garlic on you and I tried to put it in a jokey way to ease the situation. My nipples were incredibly sensitive and I did ask you to be gentle at which you replied 'there's always something with you girls isn't there'. You did leave marks on my bed which is another reason I had to stall LMC. We didn't click, the comments you kept making and your attitude was bad so I asked you to leave AND I refunded you £30 even though you were there the full hour in total as you spent a good 15 mins in the shower when I asked you to leave. Upon leaving you became shouty and argumentative, again making some snide remarks to me.

So I do apologise to LMC as I wasn't at my best but I had to deal with Saintsfan before that.

So you owe LMC £130 for your bad service then if he wants it back off you. I hope you WILL pay him it if he does want it because as a WG you should be offering ALL your punters a good service. If you are having a problem or whatever you should cancel the punt rather than take the money and offer a bad service. Very poor. :thumbsdown:

As to your comments about the other punter its your word against his unless he admits it so I will leave you to debate that. WGs who are members of punting forums really should learn something from them in my view, yet you were still prepared to take LMCs cash, shame on you. :thumbsdown:

Offline smiths

Putting aside the WGs comments about you its REALLY piss poor not to have done a negative review on this WG in my view as it could of saved others the same. Posting this now is better than never but WTF is wrong with some of you people, FFS it takes a few minutes to do a negative review.

Offline cueball

I'm sorry, but you did have bad oral hygiene. I could smell garlic on you and I tried to put it in a jokey way to ease the situation. yep, as I thought, that old chestnut, couldn't you come up with a new one, maybe smelly feet or something, the oral hygiene gets rolled out too many times to be credible

So I do apologise to LMC as I wasn't at my best but I had to deal with Saintsfan before that. at least we know the conveyor belt was running ok that day

I'm not commenting on this any further. I'll bet you don't, we'll see, you're a woman, you'll find it impossible  :D

My thoughts are in red :unknown:

vw

Sounds like money grabbing prossie bullshit to me, not his problem your nipples are sensitive suggest that bay be conveyor belt burn.

As for garlic smell, this review said your pussy didn't smell to good to !   :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

We didn't click, you are paid a fortune to click, i suggest incompetence or contempt of bill payers on your part !

Most people would get argumentative at such bollox service, bet you do it all the time being a prima donna  :wackogirl: :wackogirl: !

And saintsfan after that outburst from this I would suggest you get your negative up ASAP

Why not apologise with cash ?

You did leave marks on my bed which is another reason I had to stall LMC.

Decent clean girls change the bedding between guys anyway cannot see that as a reason for delay.   :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:
« Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 01:10:48 pm by vw »

Offline smiths

Another one, what the fuck is wrong with you people, you could of done a negative review which takes a few minutes to warn others, but didn't, jeez how often does it have to be posted on here that its a forum to help punters, and negative reviews following bad service are essential.

Offline AnthG

I asked you to leave because you were rude, refused a shower until you reluctantly had one

Possibly because of this? Its a well-known timewasting tactic the girl wanting the guy to take a shower. And then making it be part of the time.

Negatives- Shower time is included in the time booked. I say this becase when I entered the shower, I looked at my watch and when I left the hotel room, I looked at my watch and 55 mins had elapsed. Had I showered afterwards, I would have gone over by 1-3 mins.

And this was after both LastManCumings and saintsfan had already wasted a good chunk of their bookings already as they couldn't find the hotel room as the directions were poor to it.

You did leave marks on my bed which is another reason I had to stall LMC.

Put it this way, thank god he did put visable marks on the sheets, as if he didn't you would have clearly let subsequent punters have their bookings on used dirty bed sheets. You are supposed to change them after every punt.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 01:40:55 pm by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline cueball

I also had a crap punt with her in Earls Court.

I know I should have written a review

Well done for putting the review up bud  :hi:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=90753.0

Offline Hertsgent

Agree that reviews would have been welcome - at least this thread came at the right time for others in future. One removed from my HL, thanks to the OP :thumbsup:

ramrodronnie

Read my comments on this Brunettebarbiebrooke. On the saintsfan Review fellas.

Offline Placebo88

Going through her review history she does have a strong record , including positives from previous London Tours , so it is not as if she is known for dropping standards when touring.This tour sounds like a disaster with at least three messed up bookings. Setting matters , and a ramshackle hotel layout and poor quality room are not conducive to creating the right mood before the action starts , and actually sound like they led to delays with punters searching for the room.She should have spent more on a decent place that met the criteria most punters hope for.Maybe the place didn't even have spare sheets ?

Conveyor belt without appropriate freshening up breaks , lack of effort and time cutting are not excusable under any circumstances.

If there was an underlying reason for the tour going big tits up then she should have cancelled her bookings rather than charged for a service that she knew to be substandard , or found another way to make things right.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 04:43:48 pm by Placebo88 »

Offline Sonny Crockett

If there was an underlying reason for the tour going big tits up then she should have cancelled her bookings rather than charged for a service that she knew to be substandard , or found another way to make things right.

Agree. :thumbsup:

Rod trotter

Was gonna book this fucker till i read this review

Shocking.should let the chaps up north know

Filthy girl