Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: British Bombshell +1 - Nottingham  (Read 2968 times)

GolfNut

Kylie's profile is down for personal reason (Cuntish Twat if you're wondering), so will update as and when.

Kylie's popularity has been growing lately due to her uke presence and great reports on here. But she keeps her volume low and so it can be hard to book her.

Like many, I've been wanting to see her since forever.  So I contacted her with a proposal that we meet up for a GolfNut T&T session after reading my reviews she was up for it. The plan was that she would be blindfolded and I'd let myself in her house and do my stuff. Not having met before her added to the suspense. She was okay with this after a recommendation from a previous victim that I wasn't some lunatic and that she would definitely enjoy it.

So arrived at her place door unlocked and made my way upstairs to see Kylie lying on the bed, blindfolded wearing some leggings and nothing else. What a sight that was. She's a very pretty girl, with incredible boobs, piercings all over, mouth nipples, belly button, clit, and some ornate tats. She has the loveliest pale soft skin that begs for attention, and under her blindfold a pert mouth with very kissable lips.

Now here's the twist: I was accompanied by no other than the delectable Lucie Bee unbeknown to Kylie. They're both pretty mad for each other, and when I suggested the scenario to Lucie she went ballistic in a good way. So we snuck in, set up the scene, laptop out, headphones on, cue music, and off we go!

Out came the scissors, ice, fruit, chocolate dip, feather duster and spatula. Sounds like a cookery show don't it :sarcastic:

Obviously not expecting two complete strangers in her house, we had to be careful not to spook her, so started slowly, cutting away the tights and paying attention to the exposed areas. She has the prettiest tiny little size 3 feet I think I've ever seen, and so sucked and licked her pretty toes to start, cutting away at the leggings touching and caressing as we progessed. Taking turns Lucie then me to kiss, lick and touch her body. Within a minute or so Kylie was making the most erotic noises and knowing how readily she orgasms we had to go very carefully and not overdo the attention to her delightful pierced pussy, which we eventually exposed after cutting away her tights. Her tits, lips, neck, stomach legs and feet got most attention. Ice cubes dripped strategically got the desired flinches and moans. Feeding her the fruit and chocolate, sharing them with our mouths. Each of us taking turns to play with her lovely body.

As the music tempo increased we started to up the ante with slaps using the spatula and more attention to her clit. Eventually it must have become obvious that there were two of us. I was trying to pay attention to both girls. I suggested Lucie put her breast in Kylie's mouth so she definitely knew there was another girl present. She eagerly licked and sucked and gave a knowing smile to indicate that she was happy.

Watching Lucie writhing over Kylie and kissing her, giving her oral and fingering was rather special. Both girls were dripping wet, as I moved between the two pussies and mouths.

My playlist is about an hour long and in previous sessions it's gone the full distance before allowing the girl to orgasm, but those who know Kylie will know that she is highly multi-orgasmic, and so I flicked throught the tracks slightly quicker to allow her to come a bit sooner. As the final 3 tracks ran through it was time, to let her loose. The finalé track, Orgasm by Prince off the album "Come" is literally a girl having an orgasm and so as soon as this track got going Kylie was squirming and about to explode, so we gave her what she needed, fingers and mouth on her pussy, frigging her to a shuddering vocal orgasm that seemed to go on for ages.

I removed the blindfold and said hello. When she saw Lucie she let out a girly scream and told us that she knew there were two of us but thought I'd brought my missus along. It was rather cute to watch them. They really are into each other in a big way these two.

After a recovery and natter, Lucie asked about Kylie's doxy that was sat nearby. Kylie eagerly fired it up and started on Lucie revving to full speed, while I was kissing and fondling Lucie. It wasn't long before Lucie was announcing her long awaited orgasm to the world, and began to shudder, Kylie backed off thinking she had come, but I realised she was still coming so told Kylie to carry on, which she did and then Lucie came in buckets literally: She squirted and gushed all over the bed. Blimey wasn't expecting that any of us!

That was Lucie done for,  she needed a rest. I was feeling a bit left out at this stage, and politely asked when I would get my turn.

They responded as I hoped. Both of them dived down and started kissing and licking my cock and balls. Lucie straddled my face and ground herself to another one, as Kylie gave my cock some serious attention with her hands and mouth. Gagging and spitting felt great. After Lucie came she collapsed on the bed next to me so I indicated that I wanted to fuck Kylie. She climbed on top and fucked herself to two more shudders. This girl is unbelievable. Hair trigger clitoris or what?

Next I was on top of Lucie fucking her whilst three way kissing and touching, with Kylie telling me she wanted my cum. So after yet another orgasm from Lucie I stood over Kylie who was knelt down, looking up sucking and jerking me to a facial that she had begged for. I licked her face and lips clean.

Hard to believe but two hours had elapsed. We were all pretty wobbly legged. The girls were nattering about all sorts, and Lucie kept going on about being a squirter and needing to buy a doxy, which I've been telling her to do for ages. She's ordered one now so watch out if you're seeing her soon, she squirts for Mansfield.

Got dressed, and headed back home in a daze. What a way to start the Bank Holiday.

Cost me a packet but enjoyed every minute.

If you've not yet seen Kylie or Lucie, then I can only ask what are you waiting for?

GN

Old link here for linking her past reviews.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Picti

Good man GN and definitely not under par! She's a resilient girl though, after all that could've been a GN moob being fed into her mouth  :D. Great review and glad you had an amazing punt.

GolfNut

Good man GN and definitely not under par! She's a resilient girl though, after all that could've been a GN moob being fed into her mouth  :D. Great review and glad you had an amazing punt.

Thanks for the pictisunum stamp of approval. Appreciated as always  :drinks:

If I had tits like Lucie's I'd be able to give up punting for good and just stay at home and play with my puppies  :D

Who told you I have moobs? Oh no secrets out  :scare:

Online Steely Dan

Great review.  And good to hear that a complicated plan worked out!

GolfNut

Great review.  And good to hear that a complicated plan worked out!

Thanks SD. Yeah all turned out pretty well. Was a bit worried Lucie might accidentally spill the beans as she was working with Kylie this week.

I also nearly texted "We're here!" to Kylie which would have rung alarm bells  :scare:

Offline PD101

Great review GN.  Haven't got round to seeing Lucie yet - there's an iron in the fire though, but have seen Kylie a couple of times. Last time i'm sure the vocal shudder count was nearly in double figures!

Easily one of the best SPs in the Midlands...
« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 07:52:59 pm by PD101 »

Offline steve7458

Brilliant review.  What a pair!

GolfNut

Brilliant review.  What a pair!

My Moobs? Yeah totally agree  :thumbsup:

:D

Offline threechilliman

Duration and cost please OP?

tcm

Offline pedro2

wow GN..... superb punt, great idea. great girls by the sound of them, both were on my HL ...ohhhhhh  :thumbsup:

GolfNut

Duration and cost please OP?

tcm

2 hours of pure pleasure @ £400 tcm, and I know what you're going to say next and I do agree. 2 is definitely better than one in this instance.  ;)

For me that was indeed a bit of an ouch. But given the scenario I needed the 2 hours as you can see it was pretty much non-stop all the way through.  :hi:

GolfNut

wow GN..... superb punt, great idea. great girls by the sound of them, both were on my HL ...ohhhhhh  :thumbsup:

Thank you señor. One of those... only happens once moments....

I recall a local legend who did a similar thing once upon a time. Crazy bastardo he was.  :D

Offline threechilliman

2 hours of pure pleasure @ £400 tcm, and I know what you're going to say next and I do agree. 2 is definitely better than one in this instance.  ;)

For me that was indeed a bit of an ouch. But given the scenario I needed the 2 hours as you can see it was pretty much non-stop all the way through.  :hi:

Sounds a great punt although my MO means I'd only book an hour as the tie and tease stuff doesn't do anything for me. I intend to get to Mansfield at some point to see Lucie as she's top of my list. I do intend a big punt later in the year, so might try an get these two together and add a dollop of Riley Lee into the equation for good measure......

I intend to have a practice run at a nw parlour with one girl for half an hour to warm up, then two girls for a further half hour, all for a hundred quid.

tcm
« Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 04:00:12 pm by threechilliman »

GolfNut

might try an get these two together and add a dollop of Riley Lee into the equation for good measure......

Can't fault your logic tcm. Always felt duos were twice the price for the same pleasure but have found that when the girls are properly into each other, there is an additional dimension which puts them well ahead of a 121. These two/three most certainly are into each other. One for my todo list also.  :thumbsup:

GolfNut

I intend to have a practice run at a nw parlour with one girl for half an hour to warm up, then two girls for a further half hour, all for a hundred quid.

That's rather cheap for 3 girls. Is it a BOGOF deal?  :sarcastic:

Offline threechilliman

That's rather cheap for 3 girls. Is it a BOGOF deal?  :sarcastic:

Nope, £40 for one then £60 for two. All agreed with the parlour owner and includes OWO and CIM. About as much value as you can get for a ton.

tcm

GolfNut

Nope, £40 for one then £60 for two. All agreed with the parlour owner and includes OWO and CIM. About as much value as you can get for a ton.

tcm

That is ridiculously cheap tcm. The parlours down this area Directors, Club Classique you're looking at £70-80+ per girl per half hour and that is for OW.

Even GFE's Sheffield's basic rate is £45.  :unknown:

Offline threechilliman

That is ridiculously cheap tcm. The parlours down this area Directors, Club Classique you're looking at £70-80+ per girl per half hour and that is for OW.

Even GFE's Sheffield's basic rate is £45.  :unknown:

Ridiculously cheap and promises to be ridiculous fun. Just got to schedule it into my diary.

tcm

DG

Well GN, you've got some imagination. Hats off mate  :hi:

GolfNut

Well GN, you've got some imagination. Hats off mate  :hi:

Thank you DG. Maybe you could talk Eva into doing a tour down here. I'm sure I could put my imagination to good use then, for sure  ;)

sirbonkalot

Well done GN, you certainly gave those girls a great time and had a ball yourself. they do go well together don't they and aren't they a noisy pair when they get going !!
You surely are the YODA of Tie & Tease, Impressed I am !!!!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

GolfNut

Well done GN, you certainly gave those girls a great time and had a ball yourself. they do go well together don't they and aren't they a noisy pair when they get going !!
You surely are the YODA of Tie & Tease, Impressed I am !!!!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks Chris

Not really Tie & Tease more slap and tickle. :sarcastic:

Enjoy a lot I did  :D

GolfNut

Went back for a second round with Kylie, but 121 this time.

Same scenario: Her blindfolded but no surprises this time, just me going at her with all the same accessories with some additional toys; love eggs, vibrators, doxy.

She was as orgasmic as previously, so no change there. Stretched out her first one for quite a while then into some slow sensuous missionary, doggy, prone and they came thick. fast and very vocal.

Finished off with another facial Kylie on her knees with a vibe in her pussy pulling on my cock till it unloaded like a 12 bore.

This really is one hot filly who is going to become a bit of a habit I reckon.

Some good news in that her stalker has been duly dealt with, not quite as I'd like but I believe he has got the message.

Hopefully we'll be seeing a bit more of her soon.

Offline Picti

Excellent news on both fronts  :thumbsup:

Offline dboy74

Excellent review GN

This is a duo I definitely want to arrange a meet with.

GolfNut

Excellent review GN

This is a duo I definitely want to arrange a meet with.

Thanks dboy. You'd love 'em without a doubt.  :thumbsup:

Offline ciscoxxx69

Great review GN  :drinks:  :hi:

Seeing Kylie with Woofie very soon, so counting the hours....... :yahoo: :dance: :cool:

Offline pedro2

ohhh i wish i had experienced Kylie before my retirement.  We did have some great banter on UKE
and a Woofie Kylie duo would have been the icing on the cake(s)
or even a Kylie LucieBee duo.... ohhh i think i will go for a wank :thumbsup: :wacko:

GolfNut

Great review GN  :drinks:  :hi:

Seeing Kylie with Woofie very soon, so counting the hours....... :yahoo: :dance: :cool:

Thanks cisco.  :drinks:

That's a quality pairing #greenwithenvy

You'll need about 15 weetabixes for those two, then maybe cpr afterwards. Enjoy!

Offline ciscoxxx69

Thanks cisco.  :drinks:

That's a quality pairing #greenwithenvy

You'll need about 15 weetabixes for those two, then maybe cpr afterwards. Enjoy!

I carry my own defibrillator these days........