Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Improve your AdultWork experience with something I made  (Read 23181 times)

Offline lol

To anyone here who knows about userscripts or is External Link/Members Only, I have made one for Adultwork that improves a few things that were frustrating me. Once you've installed it, here's what AW looks like:
Hidden Image/Members Only

Once you have a userscript extension for your browser installed, click External Link/Members Only to install my AW improvement script. There will be a warning about trusting your source before continuing which is good advice in general so if you're not capable of checking the script yourself you should wait until someone else on here has.

Disclaimer: If you're not confident about installing or uninstalling stuff like this—especially if you share your computer—you should probably give this a miss. I doubt you could break your computer with it but if your more technically minded partner ever looks through your browser settings and you haven't uninstalled it, it's pretty incriminating.

Offline lol

I noticed there was a bug with outcall only WGs so External Link/Members Only. It should install over the old version if you have it already.

Hydrant

Massive round of applause from me. Took me about three minutes, first to install TamperMonkey so that I could run user scripts on Safari on my Mac, then to install your script. Worked first time without even having to quit and relaunch the browser. Big time-saver all round, though I was expecting it to run a UK Punting search rather than a Google one. Not possible, I presume.

Can this kind of thing be done with Safari on an iPhone? That would be a real bonus. But once again, thanks a million for such a useful piece of kit.

LL

Can this kind of thing be done with Safari on an iPhone? That would be a real bonus. But once again, thanks a million for such a useful piece of kit.
I'd like to know this too, or if there is another browser which I can use on iOS which would be compatible with this script. I think it looks very handy - good work OP.

Offline collector

You're a genius, thank you so much for that  :hi:

Works perfectly with Tampermonkey and Chrome in my laptop. Tried the same with my android mobile but seems I can't install it after downloading Tampermonkey from the store.

Offline Corus Boy

I've not tried installing it and I'm unlikely to but still a big thank you for the time spent to help fellow punters.

:drinks:  :drinks:  :drinks:  :drinks:

Hydrant

I was expecting it to run a UK Punting search rather than a Google one.

Correction to my own earlier comment. The first couple of AW profiles I tried the script on had only one review each. For girls with many UKP reviews, I've now realised that the Google search result takes you to the UKP search result. Genius.

Offline collector

Correction to my own earlier comment. The first couple of AW profiles I tried the script on had only one review each. For girls with many UKP reviews, I've now realised that the Google search result takes you to the UKP search result. Genius.
Not for me, still bring me to google  :unknown:
Nothing to complain about, it's just one click more in my case.

Hydrant

Undocumented and highly useful feature here (see above)... unless Adultwork have started to do this and I've only just noticed!

Offline Parsifal

yes brilliant feature - many thanks

Offline collector

Undocumented and highly useful feature here (see above)... unless Adultwork have started to do this and I've only just noticed!
Saw that too, absolutely brilliant!!

I have a question for OP, in the case the prossie doesn't list BB but lists unprotected sex, would the warning still appear?

Offline lol

Saw that too, absolutely brilliant!!

I have a question for OP, in the case the prossie doesn't list BB but lists unprotected sex, would the warning still appear?
Yep, it checks for either.

To answer requests for a mobile version, the AW mobile site looks more much difficult to develop things like this for so don't hold your breath, but I'll see what I can do.

Offline rg41

I noticed there was a bug with outcall only WGs so External Link/Members Only. It should install over the old version if you have it already.

How do I install your script?

Offline Cokepro

wow great idea , working fine
thanks

Offline MrBlackDude

Nice one, thanks for providing this script!

Offline punterstanding

Brilliant work lol (lol!)

Thanks very much, extremely useful

Offline Marmalade

Only just got round to installing this. Brilliant. Big thank you.  :drinks:

(I did try amending the script to display half hour (my most usual punt) instead of onehour but no luck. I'm not experienced at editing scripts.)

If you write some more I'd love to see them. Bear in mind AW will try to fuck them up every so often but still useful while they last. If AW has any sense they will leave this one be as we are basically driving them business with it too.

andrewpuntz

:yahoo: Amazing script, thanks for the help!

john_n

Thanks for this amazing script OP. As I prefer 2hrs booking I had to adjust the script, but assume that is OK

Offline Marmalade

Thanks for this amazing script OP. As I prefer 2hrs booking I had to adjust the script, but assume that is OK
Could you explain how I should adjust and save/reinstall it for half hour?

john_n

Could you explain how I should adjust and save/reinstall it for half hour?

PM sent

LL

and replied  :drinks: !
For the benefit of the rest of us can you let us know how to change the booking duration or is it a secret? :lol:
:drinks:

Offline Marmalade

Probably best to pm him. No point in helping AW to block it.

LL

Fair point.

Offline Stiltskin

Does this run on Greasemonkey? My other AW scripts are all running through Greasemonkey.

Offline Steve2

Looks good. As someone who knows nothing about scripts, It took just 2 clicks to install it

Thanks lol  :hi:

Offline qetzl

To anyone here who knows about userscripts, I have made one for Adultwork that improves a few things that were frustrating me.

I didn't realise people were working on this sort of stuff - there was another thread that got me looking:

I'd be interested in writing a Chrome extension that would maybe tie in. A few things that I'd look to do: [...]

Would you mind if I pinched some of the features you've implemented (with credit of course) and include them into the chrome extension? If not, no worries, and keep in mind Admin (may) be adding an API to leverage soon!

For the benefit of the rest of us can you let us know how to change the booking duration or is it a secret?

On line 16 change:
onehour = "£" + document.getElementById("tdRI1").innerHTML;to
onehour = "£" + document.getElementById("tdRI2").innerHTML;I'd hazard a guess the string means "table data, rate, incall, 1h", as theres a tdRI0.5 for 30 mins and tdRO for outcall.

On one hand, it'll be very easy to figure out how the script works for the programmers at AW.
On the other, there's little they can do to stop it, since the script is using data they have to show anyway (it's just scooping out the text used in the rates table and copying it back up top).

Offline lol

Would you mind if I pinched some of the features you've implemented (with credit of course) and include them into the chrome extension? If not, no worries, and keep in mind Admin (may) be adding an API to leverage soon!
It's fine with me. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. An API would be really useful so that's exciting.

Offline tantric talents

This is a great ad on. Well done  :hi:

Offline JimmySW

Works a treat - Thanks very much!

TheNewSeeker

A few months ago I wrote a Greasemonkey script too. We'll have to pool ideas on this; perhaps get an open source developers group on it.

Up to now I was always worried about posting on github as I use it for other stuff and worried they'd match IP addresses. Any thoughts on this. Thought of asking admin to allow uploading and downloading from punting wiki.

I'll do some screenshots but I have to warn you it's fucking amazing.  :crazy:

Offline qetzl

A few months ago I wrote a Greasemonkey script too. We'll have to pool ideas on this; perhaps get an open source developers group on it.

Up to now I was always worried about posting on github as I use it for other stuff and worried they'd match IP addresses. Any thoughts on this. Thought of asking admin to allow uploading and downloading from punting wiki.

I wouldn't be averse to a developer group.

My Chrome addon is actually mostly done, the only reason I've not posted it yet is that I don't know how best to host it, and I'm also still waiting on the UKP API to be a thing to have integrated scores, so if filehosting on the wiki becomes a thing be sure to let me know.

Offline Steve2

Amazing is good too

:drinks:

Hydrant

Anyone else finding that this very useful add-on has stopped working so reliably? It still finds threads for some girls when you click on the UKP link that it adds to an Adultwork profile, but on others it reports no results when there are plenty to find if you search UKP using their profile number. Case in point here:

External Link/Members Only

Offline newinnotts83

Installed on firefox using greasemonkey, working well, Thanks very much

Offline mrfishyfoo

You sir are a fucking genius.  :drinks: :drinks:

OldAdmin

Script should be updated to use new UKP feature:

Something done, basic but working:
https://www.ukpunting.com/aw2ukp.php?id=1573617

In example above:
1573617 is AdultWork Profile ID.
Data return in JSON format.
237 result is the UKP Service Provider ID.
Result zero means nothing found.

Add UKP Service Provider ID to this url, e.g.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=237

Review counter data also included, timestamps are in Unix format.

Gatchaman

Script should be updated to use new UKP feature:

I've got a modified version of lol's script  that uses the API.  Happy to share if anyone's interested (and lol doesn't mind).  It also provides a link that attempts to extract the gallery images into a new page so they can all be viewed full size at once.

Offline agentsmith

I've got a modified version of lol's script  that uses the API.  Happy to share if anyone's interested (and lol doesn't mind).  It also provides a link that attempts to extract the gallery images into a new page so they can all be viewed full size at once.

That looks great mate. I like the fact that you can see the number of reviews, and what rating they got, without having to click through. The gallery thing could be a great timesaver if the wg has lots of pictures.

Offline lol

Very nice. This is what I wanted to make from the start. I've not been on for a while so I didn't see the request but I've given Gatchaman permission to release his modifications. In fact, to save time in future, I hereby release the script into the public domain.

Offline Stiltskin

Anyone else finding that this very useful add-on has stopped working so reliably? It still finds threads for some girls when you click on the UKP link that it adds to an Adultwork profile, but on others it reports no results when there are plenty to find if you search UKP using their profile number. Case in point here:

External Link/Members Only

It's Google that's not returning results for UKP for this search and many others. Maybe they haven't indexed the page.

The script uses the search string
inurl:"ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider" 3621394 . When I was doing this manually I just Googled ukpunting.com 3621394 (for example), but that doesn't find anything for this girl either.

Offline PleadInsanity

Great work Lol, very handy tool.
Gatchaman can you share your modified version?

Hydrant

It's Google that's not returning results for UKP for this search and many others.

Thanks for the reply. I suppose we can console ourselves with the thought that the mighty Google is not as omniscient as we might have feared!

OldAdmin

I suspect one of the main reasons is Google doesn't know about all UKP service provider pages is because links to them don't show up for Google when it indexes the site. Recent change in the site which affects Google.

The API I posted above is better than using Google. I have plans to extend for upcoming new feature.

Gatchaman

Sorry for the delay guys, my version can be found at External Link/Members Only

This should fix the Google issue as well as adding the features mentioned above.

Offline PleadInsanity

Sorry for the delay guys, my version can be found at External Link/Members Only

This should fix the Google issue as well as adding the features mentioned above.

:thumbsup: Works like a charm :drinks:

Offline lol

Not sure why but the new version works well on Chrome/Tampermonkey but nothing seems to happen on profile pages with Firefox/Greasemonkey.

Offline agentsmith

Not sure why but the new version works well on Chrome/Tampermonkey but nothing seems to happen on profile pages with Firefox/Greasemonkey.

I'm using firefox/greasemonkey and when I just installed Gatchaman's script, your script stopped working. I renamed them AW improvements 1 and 2 and that has them both running.

The problem I have is that I don't see those numbers next to the UKP link. Do I have to install something for the API to work?

Btw I'm a complete novice when it comes to these things.

Offline pastagan

Tried to open in downloads and got a 'sU is undefined' error
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 05:39:55 pm by pastagan »