Author Topic: Felina Valencia Report  (Read 1312 times)

Offline Dime

Arrived in Valencia on Sunday for a few days. I'd saved up a bit, so had 4 different punts over 4 days at Felina. I have used this before, so know it is usually reliable.

One-Lili Neutral  External Link/Members Only
On Sunday evening, I was quite horny so decided to go for a punt. I got a taxi to the Mestalla Stadium to be discreet then walked round the corner to Felina. I was let in by the madame, who told me to go and sit in the bar, where she immediately drew the curtain. I don't know if another client was coming out. Then the presentation of the girls began, they came into the bar, kissed me and told me their name. I chose Lili, a sexy dark-skinned babe from the Dominican Republic. I was shown into the room, and paid 125 euros for an hour with my card. Started off in the shower with some touching, then out onto the bed where she insisted on Oral with a condom.We then fucked in missionary, and doggy. She seemed to be going through the motions, and only let out occasional moans. After round 1, she told me to go the shower and wash my cock again. I wasn't too pleased, but did so. Then later on, she snapped at me for putting my finger in her mouth. We fucked again for round 2 and she was quick to let me know that only twice was allowed in an hour. She looked as if she'd rather be somewhere else. Also, she asked me at the beginning if I wanted a drink, so I said a beer but never got it. We spoke in Spanish the whole time, no problem for me as I live in Spain and am fluent in it. A neutral.

Two/Three- Amaya. Positive External Link/Members Only
Probably one of the best WGs I've ever seen. I went the following afternoon, and requested Amaya. Before we showered she started teasing me tugging at my cock and shook her ass in my face by bending over the bed, to which I couldn't resist giving her a good hard spank. She complimented me on how good my Spanish was. My cock was rock hard in the shower, as she washed it for me. We fucked in a few different positions and the whole of Valencia must have heard her, as she was screaming like a pornstar as I pounded harder and harder, the sweat pissing off me, especially in doggy with her long hair spread all over the pillow. I felt like I was in a porn movie. Indeed, she asked me if I watched porn, so after round 1 put on some lesbian porn on the flat screen TV, and started playing with her pussy which was very hot. I then licked her nipples, and according to her brought her to an orgasm.

I booked her again for the following day, and this time requested a golden shower, which cost 50 euros more. She came in wearing a very sexy dress and heels. I complimented her, and she said she'd chosen it for me. She said she'd drunk a lot of water so she could piss all over me. We went into the shower, I lay down and she squatted down and pissed on my face and body. After we'd showered and cleaned up, we went out and fucked in many different positions, with her screaming like a pornstar again. We did some teacher-student roleplay. I told her I had no choice but to punish her for coming to class dressed inappropriately, so gave her a good spanking. She then went and got some handcuffs, which I used to chain her the bed, and fuck her in doggy. Only criticism was she asked me if she could smoke during the punt to which I reluctantly said yes.

Four Abril Negative External Link/Members Only
A complete waste of time and money. Chose Abril as she looked OK in her photos. However, after the punt started, I realized I didn't find her that attractive. I asked her if she was "chica mala", a bad girl to which she emphatically shook her head. She told me she was shy, and told me to stop when I started spanking her. I had real difficulty achieving an erection made worse by the fuck she refused to put the condom on me. As someone who is not the best as putting condoms on, it was even more difficult when my cock refused to go up. We kissed and cuddled, but an erection wouldn't occur regardless of how hard I tried. I also found her Spanish accent very difficult to understand, and didn't have a clue what she was on about half the time. My guess is she doesn't have very much education. I don't think she'll last long in this job.




Offline FCB

Hi thank you for your post
If you're still in Valencia you might be interested in checking for/writing review in this Spanish forum  External Link/Members Only