Author Topic: Fun loving Jeanette  (Read 2131 times)


31 review(s) for fun loving jeanette (30 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Golovkin

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code
Heywood location 30 min punt for £60. Positives she's enthusiastic and seemed to be more up for it than me did offer everything as advertised. Negatives a strange experience really not one I will be repeating the service was odd. The area ok sort of council estate and flat wasnt great the flat seemed like it was in need of a renovation to me. All in all I left wishing I haven't bothered.

Offline Kenaldo

Not sure what to do now?

She was on my HL but the comment 'strange experience' has left me wondering whether or not to bother.

Please explain more?

Offline Golovkin

Kenaldo you seem to have seen quite a few girls but no reviews please explain more?

Offline Kenaldo

Fairly new to the site but obviously not punting.

I do need to do some reviews ........so point taken (if there was one to be made).

Offline fairfield

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code
a strange experience really not one I will be repeating the service was odd.

Thanks for the review, but you seem a bit 'shell-shocked.' Hope you get over it soon.
Weren't you put off by unusual lack of detail from the WG on her profile? Not exactly selling herself?
Yet all that gushing AW feedback - starting to turn my stomach i've read so many.  Makes me think the opposite now. Expect the EE's  and Asians on Vivastreet to try to pull a fast one, but getting led up the garden path by 100's of AW fanboys - makes me really angry.

So come on Kenaldo, plz get some reviews posted. It really hard separating the wheel from the chaff in L'pool.
When i joined UK 3 months ago, seemed North West section was dominated by the Mancs guys telling us their city flowed with milk aand honey and great supply of willing floozies. Can u prove them wrong?

Offline dogL1d

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 14
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 2
She's also been on my list for a long time and was going to see her soon, with all her +ve reviews on aw lol, you'd think there would be more feedback on this site. She looks ok but I suppose it's a case of buyer beware and I think I'll hang back and wait. Hopefully some people will surface who have seen her and willing to share their experience of her.
Banned reason: Dodgy attitude, abusive and making threats.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Turtle Z


 separating the wheel from the chaff in L'pool.


Surely this is a typo. Did you mean separating the wheel from the car in L'pool?

Offline Titi

Surely this is a typo. Did you mean separating the wheel from the car in L'pool?

 :D