Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any info on this lady - biianca o  (Read 994 times)

Offline myredsass

Thinking of seeing her as I pass by next week, anyone seen her

External Link/Members Only

jeremiah

hi I tried to see her about 6 weeks ago
phoned and discussed appt time and address, got to the flats and she cancelled!!
she sounded great on phone so give her the benefit of the doubt if you are local and try

Offline myredsass

Her phone number was up yesterday so I called but her phone was not switched on, never mind

Offline dennn

Yes....

I just went to visit her and I told her I would be writing a review about my experience, to which she replied, you cannot give me feedback as you didn't make a booking through AW. Little did she know about UKPunting.com

So what was the experience?..... :bomb: COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME :dash:

The story goes like this...

I called, no answer.
Around 15 mins later she gives me a missed call so I call back. I ask her if she would be available for a booking in the afternoon; shes responds "yes". I specifically ask if CIM and OWO are included (as per suggested on her 'likes list'); she replies: "everything on my list". I clarify back to her: "everything on your list is included?"  She confirms, "Yes".
We agree a time and then I hop in the shower and get ready for my rendezvous.

Around 30 mins before our meeting, I text her to ask if she wouldn't mind wearing a tight shirt, tight jeans and high heels (just my thing). The response to such requests, or lack thereof in this case, allows me to gauge how responsive and customer-focussed the WG will be. In this particular case, I receive no reply.

Fast forward 30 minutes, I get to her place and she invites me in with a smile...we greet each other and first thing I notice is she looks SIGNIFICANTLY dissimilar to the woman in her profile. In fact, nothing at all like her... the photos display a sexy, toned, long-legged figure. The reality that greeted me suggested a woman who had retired to the thought, "exercise is no use".

The second thing I noticed: she is not wearing the jeans and tight shirt I had asked about. She informs me she doesn't have these items, which lead me to believe that the reason she did not respond was so as to avoid potentially discouring me from arriving. We discuss the 'tale of the missing jeans and tight shirt' a little and then I think to myself (which in retrospect I now accept was my penis communicating on my behalf), "oh what the heck, she is okay-looking I guess...not hot...not the girl in the pics, but manageable." We finish the 'tale' and move on.

Before parting with the cash, I double check if she is okay with OWO & CIM to which she replies very matter-of-factly, "No, I don't do OWO but don't worry I'll put on the condom and it will feel so good that you won't even notice the condom"   :wackogirl:

Side thought: Does this girl mean to tell me she posses such extraordinary dick-sucking-lips - a kind I have never encountered in my 28 years on earth - that she can somehow bypass my sensory cognition and fool me into thinking I am receiving OWO  :dash:

Back to story: I smile warmly and explain that I came here specifically for the two aforementioned services, to which she concedes, "okay I'll do OWO only if you're clean". It is important to note at this juncture that although I appreciate her AW page lists both services 'at discretion', the fact that she rejected the idea before any clothes had been removed leads me to believe she had predetermined long before I had made the booking that these services were not indeed a part of her 'likes'.

"What about CIM", I ask..... she then gives me a long lecture about the dangers of CIM and that she likes to look after her health so she will not do it. She then mentiones (read: insinuates) how other girls that offer that service charge extra for these services.

I then explain that the (corteous) girls which do charge extra, kindly mention it on their page so as to be clear and not waste anyone's time. I tell her that I respect her choices but she should at least remove the two services from her page if she has no desire to offer them, to which she replies" I'll let me agency in London know about it [and ask them to remove it]"

She gets the sense that I am not comfortable, namely because I am still fully clothed and look in no mood to get frisky.....at which point she has the AUDACITY to suggest that "as we've been speaking for 5 mins..", I should give her some money for her time  :lol: :lol: :lol:

"YOU should give ME money for wasting MY time" I respond in utter disbelief....I drove a certain number of miles, in the hopes of finding a sexy looking WG who would offer the services that this imposter had offered on the phone and here she was asking me for money for inconveniecing her!.....just unbelievable.

Suffice to say I left fully loaded.

My recommendation: visit at your own inconvenience!

« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 05:31:36 pm by dennn »

Offline myredsass

Sounds like I had a lucky escape

Offline Wilson85

« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 10:17:16 pm by Wilson85 »

Offline Deanomarco

Thanks Denn, I've been tempted by this one in the past as she's in the area of one of my rounds. I shall give her a swerve then!

Offline oohermrs

Dennn

Thanks mate - very useful.

And all credit to you for walking - a lot of us on here still think with our bell end and would have probably gone ahead with it  :dash:

Offline dennn

:thumbsup: Dennn you ought to copy and paste your post in to a review.  :hi:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=post;board=19.0

Oh yes of course, good shout.... review now posted https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=95006.0

If any one knows any decent PSE's in the Suffolk, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire area please let me know  :drinks:

Offline Students Notebook

Yes....

I just went to visit her and I told her I would be writing a review about my experience, to which she replied, you cannot give me feedback as you didn't make a booking through AW. Little did she know about UKPunting.com

So what was the experience?..... :bomb: COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME :dash:

The story goes like this...

I called, no answer.
Around 15 mins later she gives me a missed call so I call back. I ask her if she would be available for a booking in the afternoon; shes responds "yes". I specifically ask if CIM and OWO are included (as per suggested on her 'likes list'); she replies: "everything on my list". I clarify back to her: "everything on your list is included?"  She confirms, "Yes".
We agree a time and then I hop in the shower and get ready for my rendezvous.

Around 30 mins before our meeting, I text her to ask if she wouldn't mind wearing a tight shirt, tight jeans and high heels (just my thing). The response to such requests, or lack thereof in this case, allows me to gauge how responsive and customer-focussed the WG will be. In this particular case, I receive no reply.

Fast forward 30 minutes, I get to her place and she invites me in with a smile...we greet each other and first thing I notice is she looks SIGNIFICANTLY dissimilar to the woman in her profile. In fact, nothing at all like her... the photos display a sexy, toned, long-legged figure. The reality that greeted me suggested a woman who had retired to the thought, "exercise is no use".

The second thing I noticed: she is not wearing the jeans and tight shirt I had asked about. She informs me she doesn't have these items, which lead me to believe that the reason she did not respond was so as to avoid potentially discouring me from arriving. We discuss the 'tale of the missing jeans and tight shirt' a little and then I think to myself (which in retrospect I now accept was my penis communicating on my behalf), "oh what the heck, she is okay-looking I guess...not hot...not the girl in the pics, but manageable." We finish the 'tale' and move on.

Before parting with the cash, I double check if she is okay with OWO & CIM to which she replies very matter-of-factly, "No, I don't do OWO but don't worry I'll put on the condom and it will feel so good that you won't even notice the condom"   :wackogirl:

Side thought: Does this girl mean to tell me she posses such extraordinary dick-sucking-lips - a kind I have never encountered in my 28 years on earth - that she can somehow bypass my sensory cognition and fool me into thinking I am receiving OWO  :dash:

Back to story: I smile warmly and explain that I came here specifically for the two aforementioned services, to which she concedes, "okay I'll do OWO only if you're clean". It is important to note at this juncture that although I appreciate her AW page lists both services 'at discretion', the fact that she rejected the idea before any clothes had been removed leads me to believe she had predetermined long before I had made the booking that these services were not indeed a part of her 'likes'.

"What about CIM", I ask..... she then gives me a long lecture about the dangers of CIM and that she likes to look after her health so she will not do it. She then mentiones (read: insinuates) how other girls that offer that service charge extra for these services.

I then explain that the (corteous) girls which do charge extra, kindly mention it on their page so as to be clear and not waste anyone's time. I tell her that I respect her choices but she should at least remove the two services from her page if she has no desire to offer them, to which she replies" I'll let me agency in London know about it [and ask them to remove it]"

She gets the sense that I am not comfortable, namely because I am still fully clothed and look in no mood to get frisky.....at which point she has the AUDACITY to suggest that "as we've been speaking for 5 mins..", I should give her some money for her time  :lol: :lol: :lol:

"YOU should give ME money for wasting MY time" I respond in utter disbelief....I drove a certain number of miles, in the hopes of finding a sexy looking WG who would offer the services that this imposter had offered on the phone and here she was asking me for money for inconveniecing her!.....just unbelievable.

Suffice to say I left fully loaded.

My recommendation: visit at your own inconvenience!

Many thanks for that. She's been in my Hot List for some time. Now removed.

What worried me mostly was that she only had a feedback of 2, although she's been a member of AW since 06/2015.

There is nothing to recommend in Newmarket, though I have seen this girl and I liked her muchly.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She moves between Ipswich and Bury and she has visited Newmarket.

Hope this helps.

SN

Offline dennn

Many thanks for that. She's been in my Hot List for some time. Now removed.

What worried me mostly was that she only had a feedback of 2, although she's been a member of AW since 06/2015.

There is nothing to recommend in Newmarket, though I have seen this girl and I liked her muchly.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She moves between Ipswich and Bury and she has visited Newmarket.

Hope this helps.

SN

Thanks for the recommendation SN... she doesn't seem as naughty as I would like though, unfortunately ;)