Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _Hot_Olivia - Coventry City - TOFTT  (Read 2012 times)

2 review(s) for xx sexy olivia (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Ming

With slim pickings in and around Birmingham recently I decided to cast my net a bit further as I can usually make a Business justification for being in certain areas.

Not really familiar with the Coventry scene so decided to go for another TOFTT and found this slightly tarnished gem

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: Phone calls and texts, someone else clearly answers the phone for her as she hardly speaks, yes I mean hardly speaks, lets alone English...

Venue: Fit for purpose apartment complex very near the Brittania Hotel, can be a little confusing so listen to the instructions carefully. Or you'll be asking directions as I had to do. You'll have to park in the open plan car park a few minutes walk from the Brittania, fair prices at £1 per hour.

The young woman: Exactly what you see in the not so great pictures. She is around 5 foot tall, so if you like them petite as I do you're in for a treat.
Very perky small B cup tits, tiny ass, slim and trim, she has a piercing on the right side of her mouth.

The meets: I have seen her 3 times for 30 minute stints over the last couple of weeks. I will say from the start, she is not the finest fuck ever. but she is compliant (within reason) has an uber cute body (IMO) and takes a CIM / Facial combo which is my favourite.

The meets have always followed the same pattern, she opens the magic door and you enter, sometimes without the lights switched on! and she is dressed in small pants, bra and heels.
She will take you through to the room (note she does not speak and I have tried), you hand over the money, she leaves, you get undressed then she returns.

She initiates kissing which is light and not great TBH, but if you have her in the room with the mirror you can watch her cute little ass as you unclip her bra, which then releases the teenage like perky B cups which insist upon being sucked and squeezed  :cool: and then you can pull down her pants which reveal the prize as far as I am concerned, a lovely smooth almost perfect pussy with nice medium meaty lips.

Move her to the bed as she will perform OWO, which is just about acceptable, not deep by a long shot, but she pumps with her mouth and uses her tongue well, so it is OK.

Move her into 69 and things get a bit more interesting, she seems to respond a bit better when you start to lick and finger her, which she does allow and becomes a little vocal.

Move onto the main event and she becomes a lot more vocal with lots of fairly convincing Ooohs and Aaaahs whilst you are pumping away, she is fairly compliant in most areas and will move around if you indicate for her to do so, so if you like to do what you want (within reason) she will comply. Her pussy makes a satisfying "pop" as you enter her and feels very snug, I couldn't help but keep pulling out and re-entering as I loved the little "pop".

On all three occasions I have seen her I have finished with my favourite CIM / Facial combo which she takes well and looks great with a splattered face and a mouth full of creamy Ming

As I say, not the greates fuck, but uber cute petite body, compliant (not submissive) and reasonably priced IMO.

Enjoy......

Ming  :hi:
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 07:48:25 pm by Ming »

Offline DipsyDoodle

Great review Ming.  Sounds like an excellent 30 minute punt type given inability to have conversation.  Sometimes, those are the best.

Offline Leicestergent100

And I thought my review was long...  :sarcastic: haha just messing, that was an awesome read Ming and serves to further whet my appetite for this one

Ming

Great review Ming.  Sounds like an excellent 30 minute punt type given inability to have conversation.  Sometimes, those are the best.

Agreed, however, if you are the type that can pop twice in an hour, which sadly I can't any longer, at £90 for the hour she's good value.  :thumbsup:

I probably won't be seeing her again as I have discovered another new one who is probably the finest fuck I have had in over a year.

Enjoy guys, she's cute and willing.

Offline theejaculator

Ming, good review as always.

Been thinking about seeing her but chickened out of a TOFTT I'm afraid.

However I can't help thinking the profile pictures are very similar to a allegedly Polish girl I saw on Lower Ford Street last year (same block as Busty Demi but around the front).

That girl did speak some English and I recall that her teeth seemed to big for her mouth, so she had a bit of a lisp..... it was a good punt as I remember I popped twice  :yahoo:

Ming

Ming, good review as always.

Been thinking about seeing her but chickened out of a TOFTT I'm afraid.

However I can't help thinking the profile pictures are very similar to a allegedly Polish girl I saw on Lower Ford Street last year (same block as Busty Demi but around the front).

That girl did speak some English and I recall that her teeth seemed to big for her mouth, so she had a bit of a lisp..... it was a good punt as I remember I popped twice  :yahoo:

I don't think it is the same girl, as I recall when I have been applying her organic toothpaste  :lol: her teeth are fairly straight.

Offline Freddybigstuff1983

Thanks ming,

That's enough to make me come out of 2016 hiding and see her next week.
I assume the apartments above the supermarket ?

Ming

Don't think it was above a supermarket, think it has something to do with student accommodation (?) but is less than 1 min from the Brittania.

Offline Freddybigstuff1983

Oooo not one I've come across before, I'm on you if you don't mind, I'm a local and have to be quite picky about the locations I visit  :D

Ming

Oooo not one I've come across before, I'm on you if you don't mind, I'm a local and have to be quite picky about the locations I visit  :D

Have Pm'd you Freddy

Offline georgydog

Agreed, however, if you are the type that can pop twice in an hour, which sadly I can't any longer, at £90 for the hour she's good value.  :thumbsup:

I probably won't be seeing her again as I have discovered another new one who is probably the finest fuck I have had in over a year.

Enjoy guys, she's cute and willing.

hi ming great review who is this other wg you've found