Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexyhotbruna - Bristol  (Read 1551 times)

1 review(s) for sexyhotbruna (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline wtpcf

External Link/Members Only
140/1hr.

Took a bit of a risk - no aw reviews, no ukp reviews, upper end of the price range, but looked like genuine verif/gallery photos and the phone number had some indicators that it was genuine. Glad I did.

Comms: Good. Called, really friendly, arranged a time, got postcode etc. Good English.

Place: In Clifton village area, clean flat in older house.

Photo's accurate. Close to perfect for me. Really pretty, the verif photo is her and I liked the look despite it not being very flattering, the gallery photos are her and a good representation - wysiwyg. She was extremely sexy Brazilian girl next door with me - nice lingerie, natural look, big smile, giggle.

This is getting fluffy, but I found her easy-going, confident, eager to please, gorgeous figure with perfect mocha skin, lovely bum, pert small boobs. Services not huge but she does them well. Enthusiastic with the right balance of encouragement, and god she can move. Oral without, going to oral with (which was as good), mish, cowgirl etc.

Careful without being over the top on hygiene - no wet-wipe frenzy. But e.g. I'd guess if you weren't looking/smelling super-clean owo might not be available.

I thoroughly enjoyed seeing her.

VFM...hmmm...compared to a £100 no talk misery then infinitely better. If you like super-slim, cute, small boobs, pert bum, light brown, friendly, confident, skilful, lively gfe that's fun to talk to - with the occasional english mistranslation - and you're prepared to pay 120-150 then she's 10/10. If you want anal/cim/big-boobs/pse then not for you. For me she's up there with those on Roths list as an easy going, high quality sp.

Would I see her again - oh yes.

vw

Sounds nice, glad you had a good one and thanks for the review !   :drinks:

Like a bit of Latin pussy and petite to !

Offline Roth

Nice review. :drinks:  Very tasty.  :rose: :rose:

Offline MrT222

Great find... Thanks for the review.

Offline MrT222

Just to update - it appears she's moved to Oxford now :(

BigMike111

I saw this girl on last week, my first ever punt, based on the review here. I was really impressed. Really friendly and pleasant girl, eagar to please, very capable. I wouldn't imagine she'd be a great PSE at the moment, but certainly a fantastic GFE. Though of course she might have been following my lead. She did ask quite a few personal questions which I didn't answer or half answered. Like my birthday - suspicious?

She told me she was going Oxford next, then probably Germany. Quite lucky actually, if she was in Bristol I could spend all day shagging her and chatting - and end up broke!

Offline Roth

I saw this girl on last week, my first ever punt, based on the review here. I was really impressed. Really friendly and pleasant girl, eagar to please, very capable. I wouldn't imagine she'd be a great PSE at the moment, but certainly a fantastic GFE. Though of course she might have been following my lead. She did ask quite a few personal questions which I didn't answer or half answered. Like my birthday - suspicious?

She told me she was going Oxford next, then probably Germany. Quite lucky actually, if she was in Bristol I could spend all day shagging her and chatting - and end up broke!

Welcome BigMike.  Can you put up a review please?  :thumbsup:

Offline BogBog1

Dammit - I was going to take a risk and see her when he was in Bristol, but decided against it in the end because I figured either it must be (1) hot girl, crap service, or (2) fake pics. Whadamistakatamaka!  :dash: 

Offline 123Mel456

Looks a bit too skinny for my liking but nice (not too fluffy  :rolleyes:) review thanks

Offline TerryTibbs

Dammit - I was going to take a risk and see her when he was in Bristol, but decided against it in the end because I figured either it must be (1) hot girl, crap service, or (2) fake pics. Whadamistakatamaka!  :dash:

Yeah, me too  :dash:

Terry  :timeout: