Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Rebecca 121 ~ Bristol  (Read 36935 times)

82 review(s) for englishrebecca121 (73 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline HappyandLucky

I'll book you soon Rebecca and hopefully I can leave you an amazing review x
Thanks for that. Gave me a really good laugh. Rebs is just waiting for your call and next train wreck  :kiss:

Offline Brazilian Martian

Mount up your trusted steed

Hidden Image/Members Only

James999

Rimming her is not a good idea, she seems to get the shits quite a lot, she will likely tell you all about it whilst you're paying her  :crazy:

Offline sigmund

Am I the only person totally bored of seeing this thread keep surfacing?

Bangers had a bad punt and that's not OK but the way some of the members are carrying on here, it seems that its open season on the girl, it makes me wonder if some are pimps trying to get an established prossie to retire so their skanks get more business?

Surely the point of the forum is to point punters towards someone which the majority (30 out of 33 reviews) have been happy with every bit as much as to steer us away from the shit SPs or have I totally missed the point of this place?

FWIW I've not punted the girl and don't know her but from what I can gather neither have most of those who are trolling her.

cockneybstrd

She will have guys like atticus finch and unclesweetheart fawning over her and sending her flowers and chocolates with get well cards  :hi:

i know its easy just to say finch and uncle snideheart.

but one of the more strange turps drinking incidents was old snidey having a pop at Rebecca so i doubt he will

Offline Marmalade

I bet she loves you for bumping a thread that draws attention to her shite.

James999

Why bring it to the surface again then  :dash:

Offline sigmund

Why bring it to the surface again then  :dash:

Like this reply  it was already at the top when I posted,how about you do a review of her......or anybody for that matter :wacko:

James999

I bet she loves you for bumping a thread that draws attention to her shite.

Looks like your white knighting her has backfired  :sarcastic:

James999

Like this reply 

For someone who pretends not to be interested you seem pretty interested  :sarcastic:

Offline sigmund

For someone who pretends not to be interested you seem pretty interested  :sarcastic:
Who said I'm not interested, her working hours aren't easy for me but I shall probably punt her sometime and when I do I'll write a review   :rolleyes:

James999

Who said I'm not interested,

You did  :dash:

Offline Marmalade

Looks like your white knighting her has backfired  :sarcastic:
Cheeky cunt  :sarcastic:

I find it shocking though that dear sweet Becky (a 'lovely girl' by her own account) hasn't thanked us all for being so understanding of the fact that such a lovely girl is clearly not cut out for cunting, and one would think she would especially thank Mr Bangers for highlighting her charming interview skills and his help with career advice. Or maybe just thank him for giving her money when she wasn't able to return his generosity in the cunt-hire department.

External Link/Members Only £150 = 1.5 hours incall (no need to pay over inflated rates).

A bit of this: Finally managed to meet after numerous failed attempts. Rebecca lives in the nice part of town in very swish digs. Well-spoken and much more intelligent than her blonde-esque postings would have you believe. Looks wise - picture perfect.     

A bit of that: I got greeted with a hug and guided to the sofa.... for an extended chat/interview. This is never a good sign and I surmised that Rebecca was less than impressed with the specimen sitting across the room. After a shower it was onto the bed for more chatting - luckily the gap had now narrowed to a rather intimate 12'' to 24''. No K, FK or DFK, no build up, just into an average bout of 69 (mostly hand)...... then another break for a chat, some whipping (?)..... and a bit more chatting = punt over! All motivation/interest had dispersed, just like the blood inside my cock. 10 minutes before time I was in the shower then out the door.   

And a bit of the other: A very likeable and immaculately turned out lady with a seemingly well deserved raft of positive reviews on UKP. Unfortunately mine won't be joining them.

She's obviously fallen off the 'top prossie' list. Maybe the thread should be bumped occasionally to help punters save money...

Anyone else want to say a few nice words to keep it going? :cool:

Offline sigmund

You did  :dash:

Ahh I think you're confusing what I might be interested in so I'll clarify.

I'm quite interested in fucking women that have apparently managed to satisfy the vast majority of punters on here who have booked them as opposed to not being interested in reading the trolling from members who don't seem to have booked her or don't bother to write reviews of anyone so probably don't punt at all.

As far as Bangers is concerned then I greatly appreciate his review it says that she's not 100% perfect, so I'll build an element of risk into deciding whether or not to punt the girl. This place would be pointless if people didn't reviews their experiences, its rather a shame when people simply take the information but never put anything back, wouldn't you say? 

Offline Marmalade

I'm quite interested in fucking women that have apparently managed to satisfy the vast majority of punters on here

Like Bangers then.  :angelgirl:

The truth is, "most punters" are conditioned by AW and the prossies to write endearing shite even if they get a crap shag. Sorting out which punters have learnt to post honest reviews is, I would suggest, a better tactic than 'apparently'.

100 positive reviews could mean 'perfect' or it could mean 'easily satisfied' and "nice to be nice". ONE negative review, from a reviewer known to be honest, demonstrates beyond doubt that the woman in question does not always give top service. Karl Popper.

Offline HappyandLucky

Am I the only person totally bored of seeing this thread keep surfacing.

Err, I think you might be in the minority. I for one enjoy the steeds arriving with gauntlet at the ready  :hi:

Offline sigmund

Not interested in AW feedback.

I said apparently as I don't know all the reviewers on here but its not that hard to see which punters on here have also punted the same girls as you and see how their experiences chime alongside your own, some of them have punted this girl and had a good time I trust their reviews just as much as I trust that Bangers had a bad one but on the balance of probability she's still on my HL and if I do get around to punting her I'll write a review, if I have a good one it will positive if I have one like Bangers I'll add to the Negative ones.  :thumbsup:

Negative comments from people who've not punted her may show empathy with the OP but really don't interest me, nor do the opinions of people who can't be arsed to do reviews; mostly these comments seem designed to wind up the prossie for the amusement of the poster. :rolleyes:

Offline Marmalade

I think Sigmund is interested in Becky "as a person"  :D so he can lie her on the couch

and analyse her childhood traumas. Was it penis envy that led her to become a prostitute? What about her dreams? Do punters praise her, depositing money as an offering, and leaving without demanding too much? Will she do anything to fulfil them?

Maybe we could have a competition and write the next imaginary review.

James999

I think Sigmund is interested in Becky "as a person"  :D so he can lie her on the couch

He's a newbie, so probably not aware of her "issues" will be funny as fuck if he does get her on the couch, could be a long session, with plenty of toilet breaks of course  :sarcastic:

Offline Marmalade

Quote from: Sigmund
Am I the only person totally bored

You can't be that bored or you wouldn't be posting so much.

Why not save yourself some money and just pretend. If you you really wanted to see and review her you'd have done it instead of prattling on about going to. Now any review you write will be viewed with utmost suspicion. You sent her kisses before you had even met her so we are hardly expecting lack of bias. You might as well whiteknight her a bit more, tell her your UKP identity in the hope of getting a discount or bonus that won't appear, then fuck off to UKE to play virtual footsie with any other prostitutes silly enough to indulge you.

Offline sigmund

Couch, chair or over the kitchen table......I wouldn't worry  :lol:

Offline sigmund

You can't be that bored or you wouldn't be posting so much.

Why not save yourself some money and just pretend. If you you really wanted to see and review her you'd have done it instead of prattling on about going to. Now any review you write will be viewed with utmost suspicion. You sent her kisses before you had even met her so we are hardly expecting lack of bias. You might as well whiteknight her a bit more, tell her your UKP identity in the hope of getting a discount or bonus that won't appear, then fuck off to UKE to play virtual footsie with any other prostitutes silly enough to indulge you.
Gosh you're quite an angry one aren't you.

I'm not white knighting her, I thought that was defending her honour which I haven't done, I'm simply at a loss as to what people are getting out of trying to troll her or anyone else for that matter.

James999

Gosh you're quite an angry one aren't you.

Perhaps just bored of clueless newbies coming along and telling everyone how the forum should be run  :sarcastic:

Offline sigmund

Perhaps just bored of clueless newbies coming along and telling everyone how the forum should be run  :sarcastic:

Not down to me to tell anyone how to run the place, Admin has made it quite easy to see how it should be used with the lay out. There are regional section for discussions and reviews if everyone posted thousands of times but didn't bother putting up reviews the forum wouldn't be worth using, thankfully most people choose to add some information back into this community.  :rolleyes:

James999

Not down to me to tell anyone how to run the place,

Well you've had a couple of attempts on this thread alone, anyway do you have anything original / interesting to say or are you just another    clueless newbie, now PM rebecca and secure your deal with her, good luck  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 04:58:07 pm by James999 »

Offline sigmund

Original? I don't know I've no read the entirety of this forum.
Interesting? Well that's all a matter of opinion.
Clueless newbie? Learning more every day, but also wondering if some people on her actually punt or are simply prolific keyboard warriors.

James999

YAWN...................... White knight, bored with threads, we're all trolls now keyboard warriors........ off you toddle and make your booking with Rebecca, you're boring me now...  :hi:

Online EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider

and analyse her childhood traumas. Was it penis envy that led her to become a prostitute? What about her dreams? Do punters praise her, depositing money as an offering, and leaving without demanding too much? Will she do anything to fulfil them?

. What a bloody patronising thing to say I did not have any childhood dramas you know nothing about my past  why would you say such vile words
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Ben4454

Just had a look at this review.

Bangers has said that DFK and K was not done despite it being on Rebecca's likes list. I assume Bangers did not have any confirmation before the meet to say it was not available on that certain day?

I would be annoyed to turn up to the meet to find out DFK/K wasn't available when it was on her profile... in fact I would have walked right there and then..

Working girls know this isn't 'da club' or POF.. you are the ones who actually have to put some work in. Bangers had a gut feeling something was wrong and that male intuition never lies...

Rebecca has clearly stated that 'we didn't click' so I assume she blames that for the terrible punt. In actuality by punting her you're taking a huge gamble on whether you click or not... no different to many of the 'HAP - Half assed prossies we have come across in the past.

On many of the good meets I have had the girl tried her best to fill in any awkwardness and make it a least seem we were clicking and putting my enjoyment first. When two people put some effort in there is a success in these situations. From my past experience it is only when it is one-sided that this sort of thing happens. With bangers paying I seriously doubt that the lack of effort came from his end.

All aside I think this negative was well deserved. Although it seems the start was good but there was a awkward issue mid punt - If Rebecca felt they 'didn't click' then she should have not taken his money as James said.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 05:33:13 pm by Ben4454 »

James999

. What a bloody patronising thing to say I did not have any childhood dramas you know nothing about my past  why would you say such vile words

From that response it sounds like he may have touched a nerve  :unknown:

Well she's upset now as she has reported the post about childhood trauma. Becky you need to lighten up if not maybe prossienet might be more your street, I'm sure  galahad will welcome you with open arms.

Offline RedKettle

you are a complete twat

not only is this fluffy bollocks that has no place here you have done her no favours at all in bumping the negative review and you have caused several pages of argument between punters!  :dash: :dash:

by the way if I am ever in need of help please do not bother, with friends like you......

Offline cueball

I thought this comedy thread was well dead but it's back, funnier than ever.

It's like watching my favourite comedy show on catch up or dave

Good work lads  :D

Certainly beats the tele

Offline sigmund

Certainly beats the tele
:hi: :hi: :lol:

Offline Mr_Shins

Is there a "lock topic" feature? Perhaps admin should apply it here?

Especially as I see some of the conversation becoming rather offensive.

Perhaps Rebecca lacks the very difficult skill of being able to "rescue" a session that isn't working to make the punter feel good anyway. However I guess a bad review is sufficient for that, and she got one, and if others want to take the risk and visit her anyway, that's up to them, although it would be better if they just went ahead and booked and then brought us their own experience in a review, whichever way it went.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

I think you will find that post was pure sarcasm aimed at the new WK who felt the need to bump this negative review and bring it back to everyone's attention.  If I was you I would have a go at the WK rather than someone having a dig at his user name

I read it as not saying you had childhood issue just that sigmund would get you on the couch for therapy. As in a piss take of his name as in sigmund Freud.  I didn't think that would actually need explaining as it was quite obvious what was actually being said

I think you will find that post was pure sarcasm aimed at the new WK who felt the need to bump this negative review and bring it back to everyone's attention.  If I was you I would have a go at the WK rather than someone having a dig at his user name

I read it as not saying you had childhood issue just that sigmund would get you on the couch for therapy. As in a piss take of his name as in sigmund Freud.  I didn't think that would actually need explaining as it was quite obvious what was actually being said

Well said Dani as always you speak sense and hopefully she absorbed your explenation. It's good to see a SP on here that never seeks attention at every turn.

Nice pic by the way

James999

Is there a "lock topic" feature? Perhaps admin should apply it here?

Fuck me, another Newbie telling Admin how to run the site  :dash:

Offline agent47

Fuck me, another Newbie telling Admin how to run the site  :dash:
He maybe a newbie but he's contributed to this site more then you have Mr No Reviews, and you've been a here since 2011.   :unknown:

Offline sigmund

He maybe a newbie but he's contributed to this site more then you have Mr No Reviews, and you've been a here since 2011.   :unknown:

Hey don't rush the guy, I'm sure he's building up to his 1st review sometime soon....or maybe that's his 1st punt  :P :P :P :lol:

I'm not James999 biggest fan but one thing is that he's good at spotting white knights,trolls, and other undisirables he's been here since 2011 and other people have confirmed he's a punter. So using the whole write a review insult is getting a bit played out now  :hi:

cockneybstrd

Certainly beats the tele

its good but its no negative Little Katie review thats for sure... they are on constant rotation on UKP Comedy Gold

Offline cueball

I can ear hooves

I can ear hooves

I can also ear the blood curdling sound of plastic swords being unsheathed.

It's going to get bloody

It's going to get messy

I'll be keeping my eye on it all, pissing myself laughing.

Clippety clop clippety clop clippety clop

We've got amazing reviews, calls for the boss to lock it up, attack and counter attack.

I can see the axe man coming though

I can ear hooves

I can ear hooves

I can also ear the blood curdling sound of plastic swords being unsheathed.

It's going to get bloody

It's going to get messy

I'll be keeping my eye on it all, pissing myself laughing.

Clippety clop clippety clop clippety clop

We've got amazing reviews, calls for the boss to lock it up, attack and counter attack.

I can see the axe man coming though

It's getting like a episode of game of thrones

Offline cueball

its good but its no negative Little Katie review thats for sure... they are on constant rotation on UKP Comedy Gold

Yes, little Katie brings out the top tier plonker knight, poor old Rebecca only brings out the junior knights, they've got some way go to get to the LK battalion standards, they're catching on though  :D

Sure fire way to get their knight status up is tell the boss how to run his site, that invariably works a treat....... at getting your head chopped off.

Another point, with the amazing review chap, don't bother, after that statement it'll have no credibility and it'll be in the bin faster than you can say "sweet damsel, I'm here to save you"

Keep up good work team, rebecca will thank you  :D

Offline AnthG

Yes, little Katie brings out the top tier plonker knight, poor old Rebecca only brings out the junior knights, they've got some way go to get to the LK battalion standards, they're catching on though  :D
Keep up good work team, rebecca will thank you  :D

But looking at all of her posts, unless I have missed any. She is not doing anything to cause any of this. It is just a case that some newbie punters are a bit daft i.e. niceguy30 for bumping this dead topic up for god knows what reason to say what he did.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline cueball

But looking at all of her posts

She is not doing anything to cause any of this.

It's her fan club that's done all the grafting, she must be cringing with ten toes curling  :D

It's her fan club that's done all the grafting, she must be cringing with ten toes curling  :D

I'm sure she loves the attention no such thing as bad publicity, even though it's a bad review its still making her relevant

Offline RedKettle

I'm sure she loves the attention no such thing as bad publicity, even though it's a bad review its still making her relevant

too true - never met the girl but as I said earlier in this thread (I think it was anyway, got so long I am losing track) I quite fancy a go there myself  :D

mind you it means finding a reason to be in Bristol....

Offline Marmalade

Rebecca! I had almost dozed off there, though you had gone squirming behind the couch. Nice of you to be interactive again. Welcome back. You do seem to have picked an unfortunate thread to chat though. However let's see where it leads.

On a recent massively glowing review (congratulations by the way), your cute punter wrote:

chatted for about 20 mins then sat at table, during which I handed the the paper work and welcome to Cardiff chocolates over

So tell us, would you say this is your preferred approach from the above? Or would 30 minutes chit-chat be even more acceptable? (for a special 'no rush' deal perhaps?)

Did you warn Bangers to bring chocolates? Obviously chewing might help the conversation in any awkward silences for instance.

Perhaps he was on the wrong site. Someone put your profile on a site where prostitutes advertise sex for money. Do you find that difficult to cope with?

ps I am completely unbiased as I don't fuck forum members. But nice to chat dear.  :cool: