Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissJadeFox - Ultra Hot UberMILF - Shepherds Bush InCall  (Read 5608 times)

36 review(s) for Jade_Fox (35 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ciscoxxx69

Haven't posted a review for a while - since Lindsey last May actually. (Fuck.....! Is it really that long ago...?)

AW Link - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

2 hours - cost as per profile (plus extras as agreed)

I'd spotted Miss Jade Fox on UKE and liked what I saw...... :P
I contacted Miss Jade Fox on UKE and like what I heard and read........ :P :P
We began a lengthy, fun communication which basically resulted in me falling hopelessly in need of satisfying my needs with her!  :lol: :lol: :lol:
She was very accommodating in trying to 'find me a slot' (.....make up your own punchline  :lol:....) and after some brief tweaking, I was delighted to learn I was to be her first client on this Tour.  :yahoo:

She was very accommodating to several ideas I had, but since you only meet someone for the first time once, it had to be the...
 'Obedient Sub Slut - Fuck by a Total Stranger' scenario  :D :D :D.....luckily she was more than up for it.... :dance:

I haven't got time for all the details at the moment, but try this for starters.....more to follow if you want to hear about it....? :hi:

***Before I start...Boring but a totally relevant point to make here..... It highlights Jades attention to detail for those OCD dress code freaks like me out there  :hi:
For me, planning a trip into London for a major session (90mins to 3hours) is a major event to organise and plan my deceit...not to mention journey and timings.
I now pretty much punt to fulfil my fantasies rather than grab a quick shag.....although I do that too.
In my minds eye, I get a view of what I want to do and see - and it becomes quite vivid and specific, and 'the look' is absolutely part of it.....and sometimes crucial to the fantasy.
I am a Voyeur and when it comes to 'dress-up' I am almost OCD about it. My problem maybe, but I am paying.

So many times I have outlined a look or been specific about a look or outfit and when I arrive they have said...
"Oh sorry. Did you say tights...I thought you meant stockings..." or
"Oh sorry. I haven't brought that with me today...." or worse still they have totally ignored your request despite saying in their profile " I have loads of outfits for dress up...just ask what you want to see me in..."
It shows contempt/laziness/disinterest.....and for me it immediately gets the meet of to a negative start.
As I explained to Jade afterwards (almost apologetically) when thanking her for her absolute attention to detail.

Like I said....
".....Look. If you had a Fantasy about being Fucked by 5 Big Black Cocks.....and only 3 white Guys turned up, it wouldn't be your fantasy would it.......?"  :unknown:
Point made and point taken.
Rant over. I digress....

Part 1 - Hello MissJadeFox......  :hi:

I arrived in time honoured fashion with the door on the latch, to find Jade blindfolded, standing submissively, legs slightly apart, arms behind her back.... and dressed exactly (....and I mean EXACTLY) as requested...This was instantly a massive plus for me.

She was expectant, nervously shaking....waiting.
I whispered in her ear and at my first touch she gasped and shivered with pent up excitement.
I continued to play with her senses....fucking her mind, before fucking her body.

After some filthy whispers, some sensuous caresses and some tingling touches, I turned around and instructed her to kneel on the bed.
Face down, Legs spread.....Ass in the air.
She was nervously compliant.......wary but open to suggestion. On edge.....but loving it.  I could tell.  By the time I got to play with her crotch she was DRIPPING wet and I mean soaking..... :cool:

I continued to tease and play with her....tracing fingertips and tongue all around her pussy and arse. Smelling her Sex. Watching her pussy moisten as I did so, and hearing her mutter sexy sighs of approval........licking at her gorgeous, tight bumhole before opening it up and plunging my tongue into her arse.
This sent her wild.....I tongue fucked her ass, then sucked and licked up and down her snatch....she was soaking wet and tasted fantastic.
I flipped her over onto her back.....legs apart. She kept trying to touch herself. I denied her.
Tonguing her Clit, Slit and Ass repeatedly, burying my face in her, I reached up to push her bum off the bed so I could get in her deep.....

My cock had been leaking with expectancy since I had arrived. I swung around so I could smear my pre-cum all over her lips.
This brought an instant and broad smile to her still blindfolded face.
She was desperate to suck my cock....."Not yet Slut.....when I say you can"
The truth is, I wanted these moments of teasing to last and I knew that if she sucked me off there and then, I would empty the lot into her mouth!

With my cock resting on her chin and trails of pre-cum all over her face  and lips I started to gently finger her clit.
Moans of pleasure from her turned to visible and animated delight as I started to finger her cunt.
My fingers were soaked and that delicious squelching sound grew louder and more intense as I hit her g-spot and pulled at her furiously with two and then three fingers.
She was about to cum and lifted her hips to gyrate in rhythm. H
Just then her back arched, her face contorted, her legs tightened and muscles contracted and she let out a prolonged howl as she came hard and squirted simultaneously.
I pushed my cock in her mouth to face fuck her deep and lying across her, buried my face in her cunt in a filthy 'side on' 69, before reaching up and putting my cum and squirt drenched hand into her open willing mouth.
We passionately DFK'd in post cum bliss as she demanded to taste her juices from my mouth.
She was flushed, smiling and breathless. The bed was wet. I felt smug...

Intense, leg shaking filth..... :P

tbc.... :hi:

Offline herbie007

Great review and good to see you reviewing again C, I've always enjoyed reading them  :D

I've had my eye on Jade for a while now, she looks good and judging by your review she sounds good too.

Think I'm going to get myself some too.  :P

« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 11:38:14 am by herbie007 »

Offline ciscoxxx69

Great review and good to see you reviewing again C, I've always enjoyed reading them  :D

I've had my eye on Jade for a while now, she looks good and judging by your review she sounds good too.

Think I'm going to get myself some too.  :P

Herbie! All good mate?

You should....she is fucktastic! Hope to add a few more paragraphs later.......
I also filmed her.....
......and took some pics, some of which I think she has posted on UKE!  :cool:

Offline herbie007

Herbie! All good mate?

You should....she is fucktastic! Hope to add a few more paragraphs later.......
I also filmed her.....
......and took some pics, some of which I think she has posted on UKE!  :cool:

I'm definitely going to try see her during her April tour  :drinks:

Just off to have a look at the pics   :P

GolfNut

Interesting review thanks. I'm into the blindfold stuff/sensory deprivation myself and it does add a level of intensity to the meet.

I am surprised however that she'd let you put your cock in her mouth without being able to see it particularly not having previously met you?

Offline ciscoxxx69

Interesting review thanks. I'm into the blindfold stuff/sensory deprivation myself and it does add a level of intensity to the meet.

I am surprised however that she'd let you put your cock in her mouth without being able to see it particularly not having previously met you?

Hi GF - I am a fan of your work   :drinks:
I can see how that looks and sort of understand the concern.
I would say that prior to this punt, Jade and I had extensive DM conversations about everything. Jade was pretty meticulous in her 'vetting' process of me and used her 'punterdar' as she put it, to evaluate me.
That, and the fact she respected my UKP status (and past reviews) the girls I have seen, and took into account my now 160 (all positive) AW fbs probably all helped her to conclude that I was not a skanky, disease ridden, rapist type nut job...... :lol:
That said I respect your concern.....however, punting is a risk and you must make your choices as you see fit.  :hi:

Offline dboy74

Excellent review and abodes well for my meet with her  :thumbsup:

GolfNut

Hi GF - I am a fan of your work   :drinks:
I can see how that looks and sort of understand the concern.
I would say that prior to this punt, Jade and I had extensive DM conversations about everything. Jade was pretty meticulous in her 'vetting' process of me and used her 'punterdar' as she put it, to evaluate me.
That, and the fact she respected my UKP status (and past reviews) the girls I have seen, and took into account my now 160 (all positive) AW fbs probably all helped her to conclude that I was not a skanky, disease ridden, rapist type nut job...... :lol:
That said I respect your concern.....however, punting is a risk and you must make your choices as you see fit.  :hi:

Thanks for the clarification. It's what I sort of expected, so all good for me, and I will be have  similar scenario planned later this week with a local favourite, so you've whetted my appetite somewhat.

Thanks for the excellent review  :drinks:

Offline ciscoxxx69

Thanks for the clarification. It's what I sort of expected, so all good for me, and I will be have  similar scenario planned later this week with a local favourite, so you've whetted my appetite somewhat.

Thanks for the excellent review  :drinks:

Cheers GN  :drinks:
Who might that be? I am up in your neck of the woods soon and would appreciate a recomendation....DM if you have time?  :hi:

Hornydevil247

Great review Cisco  :thumbsup:

Saw her too this week and she is a great punt. Totally Filthy.

HD

Offline ciscoxxx69

Part 2 – Bathroom Filthy Facial

After a moment of hilarity and panic when the Fire Alarm went off…… #WTFDoIDoNowDressedLikeThis?...we then resumed the filth.

The bed throw was now saturated in Girl cum, squirt and gush…..

MissJadeFox got off the bed to go to the bathroom.
I followed her. Her shapely ass swaying sexily as she sauntered across the room dressed now in just a white cotton g-string and fuck me heels.

She stood at the basin in front of the mirror innocently washing her hands…I came up behind her and put my arms around her waist.
I looked directly at her in the mirror….she leant forward a little, her massive sexy, fake, tits swung out in front of her. I slid my cock slowly up and down the crack of her gorgeous arse. It leaked pre-cum into the small of her tattooed back.

Without breaking eye contact, she moved her right hand behind herself to play with and gently tug at my cock….
”Ooh. Pre-cum. ….Mmmm. My favourite.” she murmured quietly.

She lifted her sticky fingers to her mouth and savoured the wetness.
We are still holding each other’s gaze….and this is VERY erotic.
“Mmmm. Very tasty…..that’s put me right in the mood for a mouthful of your Spunk!”

Still staring back at each other, she moved her hand back behind herself and found my now aching cock. She caressed it gently, occasionally flicking at my balls with her fingers.

A smirk broke out across her face….
“I want that cock in my mouth” she whispered…… then dropped to the floor.
This is dirrrrty. On the bathroom floor and she was gagging for cock in her mouth.

We regain eye contact. I looked down at her, she looking up at me. Expectant.
She is half sitting half kneeling and with my cock in one hand, she placed her other hand between her legs and started to gently finger her clit.

She then nuzzled her head into my groin and between my legs, I lifted my leg and she duly licked at my balls and ass, all the time still playing with herself.
Up and down my shaft, oh so slowly she licked the tip of my cock in a swirling motion lapping up my juices. Heaven. 
She had fantastic BJ teqnique.

I can feel and see her rubbing her clit harder now. She is becoming VERY wet. Squelchingly Wet

Staring up at me, she gave me a knowing look and smile and then suddenly took the whole length of my dick straight to the back of her throat.
Her face pressed against my belly as she started to gag, but still held it there.
I grabbed hold of her head as she prepared to take a breath of air, and forced it back onto my cock, producing another choking gag.
Spit and drool fell onto her massive boobs and cascaded onto the floor as I finally let her up for air….

“Oh my God. That has put me right in the mood for a good face fuck! C’mon Mr, fuck this slut mouth…” she purred.

I looked down and drooling more spit into her mouth before forcing my cock all the way to the back of her throat, pushed my groin forward and back and watched her make-up run with each thrust and hold.
Gagging, coughing and drooling, she was by now really turned on.

I watched her fingers in and out of her pussy.
Her cock gagging noises were only matched by the squelch of her dripping cunt…..she frigged at herself furiously.
This was Hot. I couldn’t resist and started to wank my cock against her face and lips, slapping my balls against her chin.
After a minute or so of mutual filthy masturbation, I sensed she was about to cum.  This was all getting too much for me too.
With one hand frigging herself and the other tickling my ass and balls I am just about ready to unload, and jack 3 days’ worth of spunk over her pretty, slut face.

She offered almost involuntary verbal encouragement ….caught up in the moment.
‘Oh…I am cumming. Give me you spunk too. I want your Cum all over my face. Give it to me…I want to taste you. Fuck this slut mouth. Empty your balls over me….I need it. I need your cum…..Oh I’m cumming!”

This verbal filth also began to send me over the edge….
My muscles contracted, my balls tightened and I started to spew hot white creamy spunk over her face.
The first few jets sprayed up into her hair and over her eyes.
She didn’t flinch, instead savoured the warm jizz on her lips and tongue.
Another torrent shot out across her throat and neck…… and finally into her open willing mouth. 

We were both flushed, drained and used up.

She opened her spunk covered eyes, and smiled a filthy, knowing smile.
I responded by smearing some jizz from her face into her mouth.
I bent forward to lick up what she has missed. There was a LOT of cum.
I slurped and sucked it up, positioned myself above her face and opened my mouth to drop and snowball it into hers.

I finsished by pushing my cock back in and out of her mouth and and watched as she licked it clean. Dirty Girl.
Finally, she opened and showed me her mouth, full of spunk and then with a naughty glint in her eye, swallowed the lot. 

This had not gone to plan….I was 40minutes into a 2 hour punt, I have already cum and I haven’t even fucked her yet!  Worse still I am pretty much a one pop guy…..inwardly I curse my weakness for allowing myself to cum too quickly, but in reality I was helpless and had no will power to resist……

I had found her absolutely ‘FuckOff’ Hot…..

We cleaned up and went to lie down and chat…..
One Pop? It was clear Jade had other (filthy) ideas about that…

And I didn’t leave disappointed…… :drinks:

Lz-129

A thoroughly enjoyable review Cisco with what sounds like a seriously filthy girl!
I curse my luck that I am going to miss out this time around but there's always a next time and I've got my fingers crossed

Offline ciscoxxx69

A thoroughly enjoyable review Cisco with what sounds like a seriously filthy girl!
I curse my luck that I am going to miss out this time around but there's always a next time and I've got my fingers crossed

Thanks Lz
Yep....totally thrilling meet from start to finish.
I was hoping she would be back mid April but it looks like I'll have to wait till the end of April
I will be first in the queue!

Offline shagbambi

Thanks for the review.  Definitely one for the hot list!

Offline ciscoxxx69

Thanks for the review.  Definitely one for the hot list!

Yes.....she's the real deal imo
Faultless naughty attitude and a girl who genuinely appears to enjoy her job.....

Offline Bigus Dickus

Great review and thoroughly enjoyable read!

:thumbsup:

Offline Discoballs

:hi:top notch review Cisco. Thanks for the heads up I shall see her on her London tour.  :drinks: cheers.

Offline threechilliman

Nice review cisco and I to booked her for Manchester on the strength of what I'd seen on UKE. She just comes across as 'fucktastic'. Many weeks still to wait, but the wait will be worth it!!

tcm

Offline tantric talents

Glad too see you're still on form - have missed your reviews.
She sounds like a lot of fun :P

Offline ciscoxxx69

Great review and thoroughly enjoyable read!

Thanks Bigus
Always great when you find a really 'good un'.....
Felt very in tune with her....and any girl who loves a Dirtyfacial as much as she does is always worth knowing about IMO.......for proof, check her Pvt Gallery... Fucking filthy - facial Heaven!  :P  :cool:

:thumbsup:

Offline ciscoxxx69

Nice review cisco and I to booked her for Manchester on the strength of what I'd seen on UKE. She just comes across as 'fucktastic'. Many weeks still to wait, but the wait will be worth it!!

tcm

Hey TCM  :hi:
You will not be disappointed
Wish I had a plausible reason (for Wifey purposes) to go there myself..... :P

Offline ciscoxxx69

Glad too see you're still on form - have missed your reviews.
She sounds like a lot of fun :P
Thanks TT  :hi:

Really nice to be missed.....
She was Deffo worth writing about..... :P :drinks:

Offline mrx007

Offline ciscoxxx69

Saw her twice - fantastic!
TWICE?  :unknown:
What on this Tour?
You lucky bastard  :drinks: :cool:
Care to elaborate on 'fantastic'?.... :P