Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss_ Holly_x  (Read 1722 times)

HorizontalFoxtrotLover

[Changed from Positive to Neutral by admin at request of poster on 23/03/2016]

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw Holly during her London tour
+
*Amazingly toned, figure
*Superb rack
*Generous with time (no clockwatching)
*Tight pussy
*Plenty of eye contact

Neutral:
*Face was 'au naturalle' revealing a few spots
*No dfk (Not even FK, as is specified on HL. This actually suited me as Holly's breath was only moderately fresh)
*No DT (Even though its on her HL, without discretion)
*A bit stand-offish before £ passed hands and once I had shot my load.

Negative:
Asked to opt out of doggy due to 'discomfort'

Services: GFE including: OWO (7/10), light kissing (5/10) sex in CG (definitely the highlight of the meet! - 9/10) and mish (7/10). £140 p/h (this was her tour fee) cum once

Comms: didn't get through to her initially but immediately got a text letting me know that she was then ready to talk. Nice, polite telephone manner. Day of meet, I sent confirmation text to let her know I was still coming.

Location: Ibis in Aldgate East - You can move in and out of there as freely as you like. Standard room was tidy. Offered shower which was also clean and tidy.

More on Holly: Looks as described in profile - definitely early twenties with hourglass, size 8-10 physique. Holly is well-spoken and a good conversationalist - not one of those self-absorbed, chatterbox English girls! This one knows how to balance small talk with no talk

In summary:  Holly provides an ok GFE. However, given that she is strictly discretionary in some of the services that she gives and isn't particularly conscious of her appearance, I don't think that she warrants her price.

averagepunter123

£140 with limited services which is then made even more limited by her not providing half of them and you can only cum once?? Sounds more like neutral at best...
« Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 01:24:08 pm by averagepunter123 »

Offline King Nuts

£140 with limited services which is then made even more limited by her not providing half of them and you can only cum once?? Sounds more like neutral at best...

+1. Factor in the spotty and bad breath elements, and it starts to look like a neg.

vw

Sound shit, sorry you had a bad one maked by her looks, I don't go to look personally all about the service!

And if she has a 1 pop policy well that's out of order, one for me to avoid really, would add to blacklist but already there !

To summarise

Face was 'au naturalle' revealing a few spots - Could not be bothered making an effort.
*No dfk (Not even FK, as is specified on HL. This actually suited me as Holly's breath was only moderately fresh) - Fraud with bad breath
*No DT (Even though its on her HL, without discretion) - Fraud
*A bit stand-offish before £ passed hands and once I had shot my load. - Rude prossie that wants to make punters feel uncomfortable, maybe  a ploy to get them to leave early, that with the one pop rule confirms this to me.

Asked to opt out of doggy due to 'discomfort' - Hates hard work

Goes to show how important detailed reviews are important, they reveal more than any score.  Thanks for the detailed info !  :drinks:
« Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 02:06:28 pm by vw »

HorizontalFoxtrotLover

I didn't state that she had a cum once policy; cum once is what I choose as I'm into extended foreplay and like to shoot one, memorable load.

vw

I didn't state that she had a cum once policy; cum once is what I choose as I'm into extended foreplay and like to shoot one, memorable load.

OK, the smelly breath, lack of dfk, lack of DT, spots, rude nature and refusal of diggy must have helped with the delayed edging towards your final spunk.

thanks for clearing that up !

Offline bestbefore

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I think she still has enough attributes and believe that her price - be it her tour price - is just about fair.

Well, I don't. Sounds way overpriced at £140.

Offline Cunning Punt

Well, I don't. Sounds way overpriced at £140.

Price already down to £120, according to her profile, unless she charges less in Bristol than London when, perhaps surprisingly, it is usually the other way round with WGs.

Either way, still overpriced IMO, going on the OP's review.

Offline distortedbase

Sounds overpriced for £140 and one cum, especially considering the negatives you mentioned. I personally would of given it a negative but thats just my opinion.

HorizontalFoxtrotLover

I showed poor judgment in the construction of my review, especially when detailing her shortcomings and making it look like I was going to give her a neutral or negative. Hindsight (and Admin) have allowed me to reconsider my rating.

vw

I showed poor judgment in the construction of my review, especially when detailing her shortcomings and making it look like I was going to give her a neutral or negative. Hindsight (and Admin) have allowed me to reconsider my rating.

Well its always up to the reader to grade at the end of the day, one man's positive is another's negative.

You did great including the detail in the first place.