Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Phoenix Club - Monday 21/3/16 7-9pm  (Read 1801 times)

162 review(s) for Phoenix Parties (145 positive, 12 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Steely Dan]

Offline nickleupip

I might as well write a review of last night's phoenix party, since I have been using this site quite a lot for info and I should start contributing.

Girls in attendance were Izabella, Jess, Ivana, Eva and Kate. Five girls for eight dudes, good proportion but with not too much sharing going on, which meant there was always a couple of guys waiting around not participating. It would wave been nice to have some spitroasting but that was not the case. It was strictly waiting for your turn to play with the girl, which was a bit of disappointment. Nice friendly atmosphere but very tame I would say.

I do not really like waiting around I prefer at least to fondle some girl's ass while she is sucking someone's cock or eat her pussy from behind at least if she is on all fours and sucking.

I will take the girls in the order I played with. Once again thanks to delays in central line, I was late and I run out of time so I only played with four girls.

Izabella: Gourgeous brunette, I would say an 8 to 8.5, with a bit of extra on the legs though. She admitted she has put on a bit of weight lately. Great cock sucking and then cowgirl, pop number one gone, as I hadn't had sex for a while. Great attitude, not afraid to get dirty, but no kissing, at least with me. I tend to want to kiss the girls too.

Eva: Nice looking brunette, I would say an 7.5 to 8 but very sexy. Great attitude, fantastic cock sucking and kissing. I have fucked her before and we tend to have great chemistry. We had a good slow fuck and she came multiple times, her first for the day. I don't claim to be John Holmes but we do tend to have good chemistry with Eva. Held on before I came so I could have more in the tank.

Kate: Beautiful Romanian redhead, I would say a 9 to 9.5, as pretty as it gets in Phoenix. Slim body, nice boob job perky nipples, very sexy. However, no kissing, no owo (come on!!!). Sticking a condom for oral??? Come on!!! Bad lazy attitude, as if she is better than the other girls and does not need to work as hard. At least I gave her a hard fuck, unfortunately with a semi-hard on, her attitude was a bit of a downer and I should have punished her with a hard cock fuck but I couldn't. Oh well, that was pop 2.

Jess: A beautiful girl, I would say 8.5 to 9 though she has put on a bit around the hips since the last time I saw her, she should hit the gym to keep herself in shape, the other girls do. The pleasant surprise was that her attitude has changed to better. Again no kissing with me but all smiley and willing to please. The previous time I played with her was not herself, and was getting irritated with me reading het tattoos. Not this time, we got on well giving oral to each other but running out of time and dick was not up to standards for fucking.

I ended up having four girls trying to make me have my third and last pop of the evening, but it didn't happen in the end. I can go for three pops normally but I have to be there before the start to allow time to settle.

Ivana: Once again I did not manage to play with her. Ivana is a definite 9 but a very quiet and mechanical girl. She seems to pay more attention to the very frequent regulars, I only go once every 3 months. I am not sure if she is avoiding me because once I fucked her real hard to the point of exhaustion. 

Anyhow, medium to good experience, Barbara was hosting, I love this girl, always nice and smiley, and Emma had a brief appearance right at the end but was a bit moody. I love it when Emma walks in to urge the girls on. I cant say I loved the money being paid in advance as opposed to at the end as it used to be.

I feel much better after my phoenix fix, being in an almost sexless marriage, I was getting close to start fucking the neighbour's wife, which normally means shit storms to follow. Better this way, avoid having an affair that will lead to destruction, just pay for a little fix and wait for next time.

Fucking is never free anyway, I'd better pay for it with cash rather than pay for it with my life.

Offline Riprock

If this party was longer than 2 hours i would go. 

Prefer 3/4 hours to do my thing.

tonibell99

Nice review, sounds like you had a good time.

Just curious, when you say there was no sharing going on, what was to stop you from joining in? - in my experience of LMP no girl ever shyed away from more than one guy playing with her.  :unknown:
Just get stuck in there  :music:

Offline Rocket Scientist

If this party was longer than 2 hours i would go. 

Prefer 3/4 hours to do my thing.

No one to stop you attending two successive parties :unknown:

vt

Just curious, when you say there was no sharing going on, what was to stop you from joining in? - in my experience of LMP no girl ever shyed away from more than one guy playing with her.  :unknown:

Yeah, you shouldn't be waiting around with your dick in your hand, get stuck in...it's meant to be a group sex orgy!!  :music:

vt

I cant say I loved the money being paid in advance as opposed to at the end as it used to be.

Reading between the lines it seems they've had guys trying to leave partway through and wanting to pay pro rata according to how long they've been there, so I guess they've decided to collect it upfront...but it's no problem if it's not your intention to dodge paying anyway.

It's a 2 hr party at a fixed contribution, no discount if you want/need to leave early, so you need to plan to go at a time you can stay for the duration if you want your money's worth!  :hi:

Offline smiths

No one to stop you attending two successive parties :unknown:

Indeed which is what I did at LMP never going to less than 2 parties in a row, thing is then it was £200 which went up to £240 for 2 so great VFM for me, but now it must be more I assume as 1 party is £160 and they have less WGs than LMP who had a minimum of 7 per party so to ME Phoenix is a backwards step compared to LMP as I want more WGs not less.

vt

I was getting close to start fucking the neighbour's wife

That never ends well...a lot safer (and better sex with hotter girls) having a discreet punt or party!  ;)

vt

Indeed which is what I did at LMP never going to less than 2 parties in a row, thing is then it was £200 which went up to £240 for 2 so great VFM for me, but now it must be more I assume as 1 party is £160 and they have less WGs than LMP who had a minimum of 7 per party so to ME Phoenix is a backwards step compared to LMP as I want more WGs not less.

I find 1 x 2hr party is plenty enough for me, bearing in mind you can have pretty much constant action at a 2:1 max ratio party...I once did a 3hr stint on a Saturday, it was fun, but I was knackered and my cock was sore for a couple of days afterwards!  :D
« Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 04:00:19 pm by vt »

Colin McGoober

Nice review!

I was going to go this Friday, but it coach cost is expensive that day due to holiday so I decided to cancel. And the line-up was so good as well.

Offline nickleupip

After attending a few of those parties, I have now built up the courage to join in. I normally start fondling the girls ass or tits while she is busy with another guy. Sooner or later she will invite me to be sucked while the other dude is shagging her.
In my first couple of parties though I was a bit shy to do that while trying first to understand the code of conduct amongst the dudes. I didn't want to put anyone off and make them lose their mojo or something. I now think that the more the merrier, might as well make it a bit fun and at least acknowledge the guys as well. Last night's party though had a few guys who seemed a bit reluctant to join in the action and where content to just stand and stare. I think that since this is supposed to be an orgy, its best to just get into it, even if it is just to fondle some girls ass ir something.
Having said that, you always seem to have the very frequent regulars who are normally above a certain age and are always happy to join any situation. They all seem to have constantly hard dicks god bless them!

Offline nickleupip

I find 1 x 2hr party is plenty enough for me, bearing in mind you can have pretty much constant action at a 2:1 max ratio party...I once did a 3hr stint on a Saturday, it was fun, but I was knackered and my cock was sore for a couple of days afterwards!  :D

I am still trying to identify the best strategy to use. Try and use control right from the first girl and do one big pop at the end of the party, or try and have two or even three pops evening it out?
Last night I held on while having a lot of fun with Eva and then wasted a pop with Kate, which proved a mistake. I later regretted that.