Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Who writes the foreign girls' AdultWork profiles?  (Read 868 times)

Arley Hall

Many of them are full of grammatical and spelling mistakes I know - but a surprisingly large number are actually quite well written. If there is a mysterious Sergei-like figure lurking in the background, then surely his English would scarcely be any better than the girls' English. Likewise a maid's English. What's going on here? Do AW offer a profile writing service? Or maybe some of their English clients are offering to do it for a free punt? What do members think is the most likely explanation?

Offline HighlyMotivated

I asked a reg this about her profile and she said a client offered to do it for her, apparently her grammar really irritated him. I'm sure some have friends/pimps who do it but some punters will do it just to gain favour, not even in exchange for a service

Offline Roth

I asked a reg this about her profile and she said a client offered to do it for her, apparently her grammar really irritated him. I'm sure some have friends/pimps who do it but some punters will do it just to gain favour, not even in exchange for a service

Fluffy cunts.  :dash: :dash:

Offline ds1836

Fluffy cunts.  :dash: :dash:
+1

If I was offered a free session in exchange for writing a profile then maybe I would.
The thing is, I think this is all part of the charm and comedy when browsing AW profiles

vw

I would never do this for a reg, the quieter they are the better for me.

Offline PLeisure

I've often wondered the same... particularly for Brazilian girls who all seem to have a blog on their AW profile. This is written in a very British colloquial style, full of phrases that only someone who's lived here for a very long time might eventually adopt. I'm convinced there's some copy-editor on a broadsheet paper making extra £££s writing this nonsense

vw

I've often wondered the same... particularly for Brazilian girls who all seem to have a blog on their AW profile. This is written in a very British colloquial style, full of phrases that only someone who's lived here for a very long time might eventually adopt. I'm convinced there's some copy-editor on a broadsheet paper making extra £££s writing this nonsense

No just go  to fiver.com and they will write anything for you, some good writers there that have used for other things.

Offline smiths

Many of them are full of grammatical and spelling mistakes I know - but a surprisingly large number are actually quite well written. If there is a mysterious Sergei-like figure lurking in the background, then surely his English would scarcely be any better than the girls' English. Likewise a maid's English. What's going on here? Do AW offer a profile writing service? Or maybe some of their English clients are offering to do it for a free punt? What do members think is the most likely explanation?

Its the pimp and that pimp could be another WG who has now learned to write basic or more advanced English, and some could well be Brit pimps or other fluent English readers and writers.

I imagine there are some punters who write these WGs profiles in exchange for something, or in some cases because they are cunt struck on a WG.

IMO most WGs have pimps and I include Brit WGs in that, all this they are Indies is WG propaganda, sure some will be real Indies but far more aren't. Pimps pervade punting and always have but A/W has given them the chance to palm their WGs off as Indies with the added bonus they hope that the police wont take an interest.

Offline smiths

+1

If I was offered a free session in exchange for writing a profile then maybe I would.
The thing is, I think this is all part of the charm and comedy when browsing AW profiles

Whereas I want nothing to do with writing a WGs profile or anything else outside just punting with them, for a free session or not. All this cosy cosy is what some white knight fan boys do, and with pricks like the now banned unclesnide and atticus finch I don't believe a word they posted, well dodgy WGs brown-nosers. :thumbsdown:

ramrodronnie

Obviously Sergei/pimps mostly. They say that the girl will do loads of things, but when it comes down to it they don't deliver, as the WGs haven't wrote the bloody things!!  :angry:

Swansea lad

I have pointed out a few things to foreign girls a few times. One got her phone out and changed it there and then. I think some girls read other profiles and copy and paste etc. I think a lack of understanding of the language is to blame for services being offered they don't do sometimes.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 06:15:52 pm by Swansea lad »

Offline Hertsgent

Don't know how true this is, but I heard that people skilled in the art write multiple verified profiles and then rent them out to WGs - an interesting "write to let" opportunity .....

Arley Hall

Thanks for your ideas. It hadn't occurred to me that there may be some basic template(s) that they're all just copying and pasting from. However I guess those templates must have been created by native English speakers - possibly clients/punters. Maybe I have the wrong idea of pimps, but I don't generally think of them as being very literate or subtle.

Arley Hall

Don't know how true this is, but I heard that people skilled in the art write multiple verified profiles and then rent them out to WGs - an interesting "write to let" opportunity .....

That would make sense. If there was wholesale and unregulated copying and pasting there'd be more evidence of duplicate profiles, duplicate paragraphs etc.