Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Megan Love Plymouth  (Read 935 times)

3 review(s) for megan_love (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online JimmySW

I had been tempted by Megan for a while but opportunities are not plentiful as I don't live or work in Plymouth or Exeter but occasionally visit both - anyway I had an opportunity to visit Megan and I'm glad I did!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

As reported elsewhere she is if anything slimmer than the photos with a couple of tatoos - nothing big or ugly. Probably slimmer than she appears (there's a first!), no tummy bulge and a very slim 8 or even a 6.

Parking was permit only but as far as I could tell only between 10am and 11 am, presumably to stop commuters parking there? Terraced house, easy to find and comms were good by AW mail up until I called 10 minutes before for the house number. It seemed like a decent area near a park.

Room and shower facilities were both good.

Megan is half Romanian and half Greek but lived most of her life in Germany - she'll give you her whole life history if you want it!

I had requested anal in the mail and once we had got naked she said she would try as Mr Happy was quite thick - I thought here we go with the excuses already! Anyway lots of OWO and Reverse O later she suggested we start with the A - well who am I to complain! I always bring Skyn condoms but she insists on using "London Condoms" and despite being a slightly off putting red colour were actually very good! Worries about not being able to fit it in were unfounded and she took a quite good seeing to in mish followed by a change of condom and several positions later I filled it to the brim!

The only downsides if I'm being picky was that it was all business and not really GFE, there was french kissing but I didn't feel any passion with it but everything else more than made up for it!

I rarely go back and prefer to try new pastures but I would consider a return.

£120 for the hour no extras - Don't think I've left anything out?

Online JimmySW

Sorry - Forgot she doesn't allow fingers!

vw

Sounds a good one, love the profile she writes like a good Romanian !

And bonus she does outcalls.

Thanks for the well timed review !  :drinks:

bristolqwerty

Good to see another Plymouth based Romanian getting a good reputation - has the milf look about her.

Online JimmySW

Good to see another Plymouth based Romanian getting a good reputation - has the milf look about her.

She claims not to have had kids and having inspected everything pretty closely I believe her! Talks a lot but not with a mouthful!