Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sasha Bath BA2  (Read 2950 times)

danny.b3

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone been to see this girl?
She's the one in pics 7-11 on the link above.  Was previously advertising by herself but it now advertising 3some only. I have just had a text saying she is still available by herself for 100/h

Bit of a gamble as she doesn't do owo or A levels but nit too much of a problem at that price.  On the plus side she looks very young and seems friendly if only by text.

Anyway I'd like to see her this week so if anyone wants to recommend yes or no that'd be great.

By the way I've just discovered this site but have been dipping in out of the market for a few months.

Thanks guys

Offline Roth

Wouldn't be surprised if they were Romanian.  :scare:

danny.b3

Quite possibly.  Is there a reason I should be worried about that?

Offline fumanchu11

they are both Romanian
the girl in question is here

her friend is also on adult work
she is very friendly and i reviewed her a little while back

danny.b3

Great thanks fumanchu. I'll go to see Sasha then as she's a bit more my type, just a half hour I think since sadly no owo or A levels, I think 30 mins will be all I need considering the figure and schoolgirl outfit :)

I'll post a review over the weekend. I've never had any problems with Romanians before other than being a bit more fussy about the services they provide than the average Russian or Western-European, but after the previous comment wondered if there was something I was missing.

Many thanks again

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
they are both Romanian
the girl in question is here

Be careful bar one the feedback is left for someone called lara not sasha so profile swap
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Roth

Great thanks fumanchu. I'll go to see Sasha then as she's a bit more my type, just a half hour I think since sadly no owo or A levels, I think 30 mins will be all I need considering the figure and schoolgirl outfit :)

I'll post a review over the weekend. I've never had any problems with Romanians before other than being a bit more fussy about the services they provide than the average Russian or Western-European, but after the previous comment wondered if there was something I was missing.

Many thanks again

Can be a bit of an understatement for some Romanians.  :(  Either they don't provide what's on there AW enjoys list of they charge extra for just about everything. :scare:  Admittedly there are some decent Romanian prossies but they are few and far between. :unknown:

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
wait age listed 28

not a fucking teen at all!!
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

danny.b3

Yeah just re-read the interview questions (age stated as 19) "When did you lose your virginity?" "21"

Offline Roth

Yeah just re-read the interview questions (age stated as 19) "When did you lose your virginity?" "21"

Most prossies lie about there age.  :( This ones no different but just thick in the way she or Sergei goes about it. :dash: :dash:

Offline sigmund

Looking at the verification pic even 28 seems dubious 
Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Not_today

Romanian..known as katte on aw

Offline pddy

Looking at the verification pic even 28 seems dubious 
Hidden Image/Members Only

I've seen the woman in the verification photo (actually not a bad encounter - better looking in person and a decent service) and seen Sasha. They just recycled an established profile.

Sasha is the woman in the latest photos (of the skinny young one) - really quite attractive, but not a great experience.  she was the ultimate clock watcher and time waster.  I showed up and she was in a fuzzy robe eating an apple and continue to chomp away as we got settled.  She was clearly there to kill the time, and started to count down the minutes (you have 10 minutes left, you have 8 minutes left).  My sense is that Kate (Katte) runs the show there - new girls always have a review from her (look at the reviews from Sasha).  Katte is actually quite eager to please and a pretty pleasant person.  If Sasha was so eager to please I would go back since she is really sexy. 

Offline Roth

She doesn't look that bad in her verification pic. I :).