Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Slim / petite + busty ?  (Read 13541 times)

punther

Pricey  :dash: and romanian  :bomb: but nice tits  :rose:
Hidden Image/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

250 for 30mins and she has the cheek to select owo, cim and fk at discretion  :wackogirl:

Nice tis tho lol

mrhappypants

I went to see Petite Samy : good service (all covered but fine by me), definitely VERY petite, rather busty but not her best feature I would say (not very firm).

Looping - the life blood of this board is reviews. 

Please write a review of Sani and anyone else you see.  That way those who have helped you out with your query get the benefit of your experience if they have similar interests.

Dave

NickFury

Lolly is very busty, all natural and pretty slim (8ish) , and has a few reviews on here that matched my experience a few weeks ago

External Link/Members Only

Will add review in week or so, and it'll a Neutral ... Good to look at, but she wasn't that into it.

Offline looping37

I've noticed this girl Kacey Cummins ( External Link/Members Only ) mentioned in another thread and I have to say her pics look exactly like what I'm looking for !
Shame she's only touring in London and not permanently here.

Hopefully this clarifies what "slim+busty" means :) Any more like her ?

dan10928

Lolly is very busty, all natural and pretty slim (8ish) , and has a few reviews on here that matched my experience a few weeks ago

External Link/Members Only

Will add review in week or so, and it'll a Neutral ... Good to look at, but she wasn't that into it.

im glad i didnt hold my breath for this review :P

pawghunter2015

Offline Bushmills

Surprised that no-one has mentioned Sexy Ana

She is well reviewed already... I have visited and keep meaning to go again.

Nice girl, small and petite with large bust for her relatively small frame. She says size 8 on the profile... I'd say size 6 would be closer.
Very cute small bum when she was lying on the bed beside me between round 1 and 2 :)

Offline looping37

Nice girl, small and petite with large bust for her relatively small frame. She says size 8 on the profile... I'd say size 6 would be closer.
Very cute small bum when she was lying on the bed beside me between round 1 and 2 :)

Very nice figure, but definitely not "busty"

Smatte

Some really good ones mentioned in the thread
Oana sweet - best petite /natural body I've laid my hands on. Average service but oh my what a fucking body!

Katy Apple. Toned, ultra petite with fake boobs that are well well done. Very good service on top of that. One of few that I've kept going back to

Khloediaz. Fitness queen. Enhanced boobs and not an ounce of fat, and very good (vanilla - not pse) service too

punther

Katy Apple. Toned, ultra petite with fake boobs that are well well done. Very good service on top of that. One of few that I've kept going back to

She has one of the best bodies on AW

Very vanilla but she is a great fuck

Pricey for a very vanilla service which is why im yet to return. 70phh would be more reasonable

Offline ProtocolDroid

Pricey for a very vanilla service which is why im yet to return. 70phh would be more reasonable

If you can convince her you're Hungarian you get £10/20 off :rolleyes:

punther

If you can convince her you're Hungarian you get £10/20 off :rolleyes:

Haha

I didnt get any money off when i saw her but she did give me an extra 15mins to finish up

Also hung out with each other for about 20 mins after which was alright

Shes a nice girl

Offline semmlerino

Just spotted this one. Looks good to me :)

Hidden Image/Members Only

It's difficult to tell if she fits the petite criteria of the thread but she looks petite to me - based on her hands. Tall girls often have long fingers. Not especially busty but good sized (and awesome-looking) tits.

she looks fantastic, I am soo tempted to try her, even though there are no reviews, she even seems to live nearby, I might just have to TOFTT