Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Sexy Kamila x - Bristol  (Read 817 times)

12 review(s) for  Sexy Kamila x (10 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online ds1836

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is from the vault (I thought that it would be worthwhile putting up some older reviews - from meets that I had before I started using UKP)

I met Kamila in Nov 2015 in Bristol (Easton)

Like a lot of my punts, this was a spur of the moment thing.  As I was nipping across to the big yellow and blue shop at the bottom of the M32 i'd see if I could get a bit of action at the same time.
I texted Kamila and I got a reply fairly soon with all the relevant details.  I turned up but had a bit of trouble locating exactly where it was so I had to ring and she directed me in.  I'm not overly familiar with Bristol but this area didnt look that great however saying that, I think that is all part of the attraction, a bit of danger! :bomb:

When I got inside it wasnt any better, its a grotty ground floor flat on the corner of Essary and Robertson road  but Kamila was nice and she looked like a proper slut :P  I wasnt entirely convinced that the girl in the photos is the same one that I saw, they are very very similar but the one I saw had a few tattoos which would have been visible on the photos.  If it is the same girl then the photos are a year or two old.

Service: (£90 for 1 hour)

7/10 - Service was good with lots on offer. loads of DFK, OWO, Reverse Oral but she does not like you going anywhere near her cunt with your fingers which was a shame.

Location/venue:

2/10 - Dodgy looking area, shithole of a flat.  Didnt bother looking in the bathroom.

Overall

Sex was good but she started telling me about her boyfriend and kid (I dont want to know!) and she had a very weird blow-job technique - kept gobbing on the end of my knob, I dont mind a bit of dribble but this was strange!

Positives and Negatives with this hence the neutral vote, if she didnt go on about her personal shit it would have been a positive.

vw

Sex was good but she started telling me about her boyfriend and kid (I dont want to know!) and she had a very weird blow-job technique - kept gobbing on the end of my knob, I dont mind a bit of dribble but this was strange!

Positives and Negatives with this hence the neutral vote, if she didnt go on about her personal shit it would have been a positive.

Another useful review, some punters love all the personal chat and sure they will thank you for mentioning the above.

Assume her tits a re botched fakes !  But I do like the mask, have a few similar for recording ounts at mine sometimes.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online ds1836

I am sure that her tits were real (if memory serves me right), her body was amazing and she loved kissing, straight into it as soon as I arrived. If she had kept quiet about her personal life and let me have a bit of finger play she would have been an 8.5.
I agree - The mask does look good  ;)

Offline hottext72

Good review. Seems to do an ok job but working out of dodgy locations. Moves around a lot  from the different reviews can not work out if tits are real or enhanced. They look good though.  :lol: