Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Princess Chanel  (Read 2039 times)

3 review(s) for Princess Chanel (0 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ds1836

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

This is from the vault (I thought that it would be worthwhile putting up some older reviews - from meets that I had before I started using UKP)

I met Chanel in Jul 2015 in Cheltenham

I happened to be in Cheltenham and thought that I would have a quick punt.  I had seen Chanel's profile on AW and all looked good, loads of services on offer, inc Anal (not really my thing but in my experience if they offer that theyre normally quite good).  I gave her a text and she said that she would be available in about an hour, which was good as I had plenty of stuff to be doing in the meantime.  She gave me the postcode and directions to a flat at the bottom of lower high street (near the garden machinery shop).  I got just about there and texted again for the flat number, after a prompt reply, I rang the bell and went in but to my surprise another girl answered the door.  She told me to come in and wait for Chanel who was on her way, eventually (15 mins later) she turned up.....not a good start!

Service  (£80 for 1 hr - stayed for 35 mins)

2/10 - Completely lacklustre, no DFK, no fingering.  I thought well ok, I know some girls arent keen on fingering but it was her reaction to everything and the look on her face, she clearly didnt enjoy her job!  Anyway, I did get quite turned on by fucking her as she is very petite, about 5' 2 and a 6 and her tits are quite shapely but by this point my mojo had pretty much given up so I dumped my load and off I went.  I wish I had seen the girl that answered the door as she looked like she would have been a lot more fun - Hot_Sandra_Hot External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1/10 - The place was an absolute shithole.  I didnt venture into the bathroom but judging by the rest of the place I would guess that would be equally as bad as the room which she used.

Overall

This is one of the worst if not the worst punts that I have had - IMO, dont bother wasting your money!
« Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 02:17:06 pm by ds1836 »

vw

Thanks for the review, with her review history here now that is a definite no for me.

Offline ds1836

Yes.....its a shame cos all the services are listed and whilst she is not a stunner she is well up to standard in the looks and figure department!

hardpunt

Saw her in Swindon and as I have said before was the worst punt ever

Offline woodie123

Saw her in Swindon and as I have said before was the worst punt ever

hi thinknig of seeing her how and why was it bad?

Offline ds1836

I thought my review was fairly comprehensive, there are also others for her on this site, but this is only my opinion. If you do see her let us know how it goes!!

hardpunt

This is what I have wrote before about her:

New to this site but thought I had to say something. Saw this girl late last year. Worst punt I have ever had. Paid £100 for an hour with anal (£20 extra). Should have known by the price. I will do a mini review

Coms where good, I did not give much notice about 30 minutes.

Location was the top of Swindon near the library in what looks like an office turned into flats. I parked across the street in a but of a layby with double yellows, loads of other cars in the same place. The corridors in the building stank, I was there on a Sunday evening and the place was quit but I would imagine you could bump into people/ kids during busier times. Went in and the room was on the ground floor with a large window onto a busy street. Curtains closed but you could still hear traffic and people walking past.

Chanel was tiny about 5ft and weighing next to nothing. Flat arse and not much tits. She looked tired and run down. I handed the money which was £100 in fivers (what the cashpoint gave me) she acted as if I had handed her pennies. She went to stash the cash and returned.

Once she came back she went into the corner of the room and got naked. We then started what you could call kissing. Was offered oral with or without. I went for without but is was very lacklustre. I then did reverse oral but could tell she was not into it so on with the Johnny. Decied to go straight for her arse,sat on the end of the bed and had her sit on my dick. After a few seconds she moved to doggy saying it was better for her? I shot my load. Then had the worst massage of my life. Decided to leave.

I would avoid her.

About 2/10