Author Topic: Newbie in Berlin  (Read 1098 times)

SteveM

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hi guys. I'll be staying in Berlin for two weeks this July and am looking to do some punting. I have never been to a brothel, nor have I ever been with a prossie. I'm simply a guy in his mid-20's looking to have some fun, and I'm just wondering if the more experienced guys here can give me some tips: best places to go, places/people to avoid, tips for not getting ripped off, etc. Any guidance you can give is much appreciated! Cheers.

Offline Jerboa

Yes here you go, have a read at this wiki. External Link/Members Only  :hi:

oring123

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
lots of info in the various threads here for berlin

Ben4454

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
You'll have a cracking time in berlin. Do bang a girl in the porn cabins.. Hot experience. I will be back in berlin when it gets hotter.. When I was there in jan it was snowing and - 7. Still had street girls out! That's work ethic right there. Slipped in the snow and had a group of girls chuckle.

Type berlin in the search and a lot of places will come up.

Good thing I don't live im berlin I would be broke.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2016, 01:19:43 pm by Ben4454 »