Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Brazilian BustySlut?  (Read 1989 times)

Offline niceguyali

I've kept an eye on this one for a while. She looks sensational..
Any feedback would be nice :)

External Link/Members Only

Offline r_dodd

Looks great but also similar to this one also based in Sutton:

Are they legit??

Offline r_dodd

looking again they both look identical same feedback left by the same people? Is it the same person?

Offline niceguyali

The girls are different, BustySlut has tattoos and bigger breasts, interesting about the feedback, I did call her earlier today but she was busy at the time I wanted to see her.

Kinda hoping someone's seen her and can tell me bit bout her...

Offline r_dodd

Ah dont know how i missed that tattoos. I just thought it odd two powerful brazilian girls in Sutton of all places, both with 15 feedbacks and pretty much the same people reviewing.

Offline r_dodd

Online tantric talents

Both now in Kensington,
Surprised no one has toftted yet?
( well not that surprised  :lol: )
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 02:59:19 pm by tantric talents »

Offline Fernzy

Hey fellas,

I called her yesterday to organize a meet for today. The call was answered by a girl who very quiet and didn't speak english fluently who said she was Bruna. When I asked if she was available she then told me to wait and passed the phone to another lady who also claimed she was Bruna. She was very bubbly and friendly with better english however. Organised a time for the next day at the Sutton location she had indicated on her profile. Hurrah!
Preceded to text her the finer details and services I was looking for. She replied with a simple 'x'.
This morning I went on to adultwork to recheck her profile (see her sexy pics) but rather confusingly her location changed to Kensington. Dropped her a text regarding the location as she had said Sutton yesterday. No reply. 30 mins before the meet I call and no one picks up. :(

No meet in the end. Very disappointed considering how hot her photos are but on the other had could have been a lucky escape for a B&S!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 11:29:53 am by Fernzy »

Offline Ozy84

In my short time on ukp i have clocked that all the brazilians/spnish girls in old street and this sutton location are the same group and same pimp. The profiles all read the same with well written blogs. All with same fake comments on aw. The same as cutest lucy infact and is also part of this group. Only thing with her is although some of her aw feedback is probably fake she has some amazing reviews on here: This is no bad thing however as reading through comments/reviews on ukp the whole group provide a proper exciting/pse service and i would like to see them all one by one.

Offline Gapeking

In my short time on ukp i have clocked that all the brazilians/spnish girls in old street and this sutton location are the same group and same pimp. The profiles all read the same with well written blogs. All with same fake comments on aw. The same as cutest lucy infact and is also part of this group. Only thing with her is although some of her aw feedback is probably fake she has some amazing reviews on here: This is no bad thing however as reading through comments/reviews on ukp the whole group provide a proper exciting/pse service and i would like to see them all one by one.

Could you give details of the girls in the group. Sounds like fun.

Offline r_dodd

thank you for answering this. This is exactly what I suspected. So is it a case of the taking the risk and trying one time or avoiding?