Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Louise surrey  (Read 3741 times)

Offline Jonson

Has anyone seen Louise Surrey

Offline Steely Dan

vw

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Member of AW since 2009. Interesting.

Bareback and unprotected sex in likes list not interesting for most really !

Offline Steely Dan

Bareback and unprotected sex in likes list not interesting for most really !
:scare:
Didn't notice - was just feeling smug that I read the OPs mind on who he meant.  And now that I read it, the way she describes service and VIP service makes it clear this is a real offer. What the fuck is with people?  :scare: :scare:

vw

:scare:
Didn't notice - was just feeling smug that I read the OPs mind on who he meant.  And now that I read it, the way she describes service and VIP service makes it clear this is a real offer. What the fuck is with people?  :scare: :scare:

Niche market cannot make it with normal punters so take risks.

good thing about here is someone usually spots these things before you make that mistake !

Offline sensualencounter

Just ressurecting this thread to warn others of bareback. I didn't notice at first and enquired about various services and if there were any extras. And she came back that everything is available and she does bareback for the "VIP Services" on her profile! Can't believe anyone in their right minds does that and it's ironic that she's got some shit about taking care of her body on her profile!!!  :vomit:

I guess the only thing I can say is that it is on her profile (although I didn't notice - stupid me) and she doesn't deny it. Also a word of warning that I should have checked here beforehand as well.

Still, bullet dodged.