Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: busty leila  (Read 956 times)

3 review(s) for cheeky leila x (0 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

punther

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Duration: 30mins for £40  (wish I only went for 15mins as I popped bang on 15 mins)

Physical: As per photos. She is short and wide. Big tits but more like slabs

Personality: Her english is extremely poor so comms we handled by the maid but even still she did not come across as very warm, no smile..nothing

Service:
OWO: For a big bird I found this to be extremely mediocre. No teeth but not much technique and not as much suction as I would have liked

Doggy: I did not plan on fucking her initially just went there for OWO and CIM but I was getting a bit bored of her OWO so decided to fuck her doggy. I literally came within 20 seconds of insertion - not really sure what happened there it was a little embarrassing

Offline jimmyjackjones

Spot on I had the pleasure of Punting her  early this week. She was located op Wembley Park. Fair average punt. A few years older that AW pics. Comms poor, booking down via maid. She was fairly responsive to my request,Owo fairly average mostly just head.Sex not bad all positions attempted. Finished with cim. She was not happy as covered body and Hair :sarcastic:. Not bad for £50ph. Only recommend if plan A,B  arw not available