Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexandra BSS Edinburgh  (Read 1545 times)

Offline longjohn63

Enjoyable half hour (£20 on door + £50 in room, as usual). Alexandra is Greek, 26, big fake tits, nice smile, friendly, quite a few tats, big body but certainly not fat.

Fingering, great sloppy uncovered bj, sex in various positions. No facial, CIM or anal (I thought buttlove was factory-fitted on Greek WGs?). So the search continues for a fit young sauna girl who fancies a stroll down Bourneville Boulevard.

On the upside, she said she'd do a lesbian threesome with Heidi, so that's my birthday sorted.

JazzMan

Seen her in December 2014.
She has improved since then if it's the same girl.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=45142.0

Offline willie loman

Cant remember her having fake tits myself, or allowing fingering.

Offline longjohn63

Oh, interesting, thanks. I'm pretty sure I've got the name right.

Fake tits may be a recent addition, of course. Ditto the pro-fingers attitude and improved oral technique.

Maybe she's been on some sort of superior skills course -- kind of like the IAM advanced driving test but for WGs.

Offline willie loman

Oh, interesting, thanks. I'm pretty sure I've got the name right.

Fake tits may be a recent addition, of course. Ditto the pro-fingers attitude and improved oral technique.

Maybe she's been on some sort of superior skills course -- kind of like the IAM advanced driving test but for WGs.

Yes sometimes these girls get fed up waiting to get picked at random, and improve their service and get some regulars.

JazzMan

Yes sometimes these girls get fed up waiting to get picked at random, and improve their service and get some regulars.

Also, the sauna owner can have a word with them about their bad service.