Sugar Babies

Author Topic: bjanee  (Read 1756 times)

9 review(s) for bjanee (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline WelshMichael

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw bjanee recently for a one to one, having met her once some time ago in a 3sum.

Venue is a little unusual - disused offices on a small estate in the Kingswood area of Bristol. Once inside it's actually clean comfortable with a large space that includes a bed and sofas (it's also used for parties) though we used a smaller side room that had a large bed. There are showers on site that I didn't use but they looked fine.

If you like the older woman (40+, she's early to mid 40s) I can't recommend bjanee enough. She's attractive with shortish blonde hair and a nice figure. Both her nipples and clit are pierced. She wore a small black dress and stockings and suspenders underneath - the dress didn't stay on for long! The hour included lots of kissing, oral both ways, sex in a number of positions and two pops from me. What impressed me most was the energy and enthusiasm that bjanee has for her work, she puts girls half her age to shame. She paid me (and particularly my cock!) constant attention from the beginning to the end of the booking.

All in all a very enjoyable hour and I will try to visit her again next time I'm in the area.

Offline Roth

Nice review.  :drinks:  I agree with you that she works hard during a punt.  :rose: :thumbsup:

Offline Sonny Crockett

Good Review. Saw her last year and had a fantastic time. :)

Offline Not_today

Great review. I keep looking and wondering. I'll definitely go now !!

Offline Roth

Great review. I keep looking and wondering. I'll definitely go now !!

She's a right filthy punt.   :rose: :rose: Highly enjoyable.  :kissgirl: