Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pippa Knight - Tie & Tease - Nottingham  (Read 3174 times)

sirbonkalot

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Ive seen Pippa quite a few times now and she has always delivered in every way. I had wanted to try a Tie & Tease session for some time so I suggested it for our next meet as I felt i could trust her and i was sure she would show me the ropes (in more ways than metaphorically) in good style.

I arrived and had a glass of wine and a chat about the meeting and general stuff then a quick shower and it was down to business. I was blindfolded and tied to the bed awaiting some attention,  Pippa started by lightly teasing all areas with her fingers and gradually introduced her lips, tongue and breasts, she teased me by lowering her nipples on to my mouth and then pulling away so i could only just reach them with my tongue, This went on for a while and by this time my cock was rock hard and needed some attention.
Pippa slowly but lightly started to lick my cock and balls which was great. it seemed the blindfold made everything seem more intense and she kept me on the edge for some time progressing to giving me a great blow job which took all my effort to stop myself from blowing my load there and then.
On with the cover and she climbed on top and gave me a great ride in cowgirl really grinding herself into me with fast and slow actions to keep me going until it was too much for me and i had to let go.

After a short rest and a little wine she suggested it was her turn and i was more than happy to oblige. on with the blindfold then the ropes (I wasn't a boy scout so my knots were not so good, next time i will try harder !!) and i began teasing her arms legs nipples and gradually worked my way down to her pussy which by this time was waiting for some attention, this was slow and varied to bring her to a very intense orgasm which made her go bright red and bounce all over the bed !!
once she had recovered a little i kept the blindfold on her and my knots had come undone but she held onto the ropes while i donned a condom and teased her with my cock a little before slowly starting to fuck her in Missionary with her legs on my shoulders at first then more traditional style. we built up quite a sweat and although i wasn't able to provide a second pop we both enjoyed trying and finally decided to finish of with a rest and a cuddle to unwind.

It certainly was an amazing experience and although it may sound tame by some Tie and tease reviews iv'e read it was a great first experience.

I took another shower and left a very happy guy with a spring in my step all be it a wobbly one agreeing that we would repeat the fun next time with some added extras promised by Pippa which i cant wait to find out about and experience.
all in all a great 1.5 hrs spent and i will definitely repeat the experience with her and perhaps with other girls i know and trust.

Offline pedro2

Nice one Chris, sounds like fun  :thumbsup:

Sureshot

Glad you had a better time than me.

I found her remakably average and the tie and tease effort a bit lame.

sirbonkalot

Glad you had a better time than me.

I found her remakably average and the tie and tease effort a bit lame.
I suppose it depends on how well you connect and how much you each put into the meet, we are all different after all.

Sureshot

I suppose it depends on how well you connect and how much you each put into the meet, we are all different after all.

Very true.  Pippa seems to have a good fan base in E Mids and she is a nice girl so i wont disagree that theres something there for some of us

Offline Picti

Good review Chris. Don't compare yourself to others though as it sounds like you both had a lot of fun with what you did. Enjoy your punts on your terms.

Offline Picti

I agree with this in part but it's a WG's (well paid) job to ensure that no punter leaves thinking her performance was a "bit lame". Connection, effort, etc might transform a good punt into a great punt, but as a baseline a good punt is a reasonable expectation provided the punter does his bit.

sirbonkalot

Good review Chris. Don't compare yourself to others though as it sounds like you both had a lot of fun with what you did. Enjoy your punts on your terms.
I wasn't comparing my experience to others, I was just stating what I thought and how I approach a punt, I feel it's a two way thing and often the more you put I the more you get out of the experience.

Offline Picti

I wasn't comparing my experience to others, I was just stating what I thought and how I approach a punt, I feel it's a two way thing and often the more you put I the more you get out of the experience.

Misunderstanding Chris. I was referring to the penultimate paragraph of your review describing your experience as "tame" compared to others. It was meant as support, not criticism but reading it again it was ambiguous. Hopefully clarified  :hi:

Also I couldn't agree more that the overall quality of a punt depends on the approach and contribution of both or all parties involved.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 02:22:13 pm by pictisunum »

sirbonkalot

OK Pict, i understand what you  meant now and thanks for the comments,

Offline pedro2

Glad you two got that sorted, ;) i saw what Pict was sayin :thumbsup:

sirbonkalot

Update on round two T&T meeting.

Having enjoyed the first meeting very much i felt i wanted to take the next meeting to a different level and having read the exploits of the YODA of T&T Golf Nut i decided to try to follow a similar route.
I made contact with Golf Nut and cheekily asked him if he could tell  me about hid playlist, he kindly obliged and suggested we meet up for a drink  and he would give me some tips and advice which we did in the week leading up to the event.
I then proceeded to ensure i had gathered all the relevant equipment and props i needed to carry out the deed !!
I assembled the headphones, extension wires, mini speaker, sex toys and on the day i bought the fruit, Ice and pots of joy chocolate pudding.
I arrived at Pippa's flat and we discussed a little about what was going to happen and she was up for it, after a shower we had some fun on the bed before the main event in which i decorated Pippa's amazing breasts with a sizable load which i needed to do to relieve the built up excitement of the build up process for the main course !!
Once Pippa's hands and feet were securely tied to the bed i fitted the blindfold and headphones.
I started the playlist and turned up the music to start the proceedings, I proceeded to tease tickle and shock her with toys, fingers, dripping ice cubes and chocolate covered fruit to the various tempo of each track of the playlist. the playlist culminated in two climax tracks in which I decided to deliver the climax orally and timed it just about spot on but Pippa was pushed over the edge about 10 seconds too early and i couldn't hold her back but it had been a 25 minute build up to this point. She certainly went off like a rocket so i an assuming she enjoyed the experience a lot !!
After i had removed the blindfold and headphones she was quite spaced out and was disoriented and had no idea how long she had been there for !! she gradually came around and said she loved the experience.
She then told me it was my turn so she duly tied me up and fitted the blindfold and headphones, she started the playlist and set too with all the paraphernalia i has assembled, she ran her fingers all over my body teased me with fruit, dripped ice water over me and ran ice cubes over my cock and balls which was strangely erotic as she alternated this with the warmth of her mouth and then she straddled me and alternated between grinding her pussy hard into me and pulling back so i could just get the tip in, following this she continued with more OWO and sloppy wanking to try to get me off again but although i was very close i couldn't quite manage it. i was ok with this as i do enjoy trying to get there just as much.
Alas we were well out of time and we both had places to be so we called it a day and i went away spent and very happy.
it was a great experience and we will do this again i'm sure with anew playlist to mix things up a bit.
Thanks to Golf Nut for the guidance and respect to him for his expertise we all keep reading about in his reviews, he is the Master !!

Offline pedro2

Wow, sounds like fun.  GN just told me i inspired him with my escapades, but to be honest he and now you have taken it to a new level  :thumbsup:

GolfNut

A very good pupil, think you are I do. :D

Nice one matey. Lucie did the hot wax thing to me when I was blindfolded. That was a shock. Assume ice would be similar.

Glad it went well anyway. No doubt you'll be teaching me some tricks soon!  :thumbsup:

sirbonkalot

A very good pupil, think you are I do. :D

Nice one matey. Lucie did the hot wax thing to me when I was blindfolded. That was a shock. Assume ice would be similar.

Glad it went well anyway. No doubt you'll be teaching me some tricks soon!  :thumbsup:
Hot Wax  :scare: :scare: :scare:, the ice was good and wasn't painful but the contrast of warmth was a great feeling, I did prepare and get some hand warmer heat pads to give some heat but didn't get around to using them though, perhaps next time, as for me teaching you some tricks !! you flatter me i am not sure i could ??
Cheers

sirbonkalot

Wow, sounds like fun.  GN just told me i inspired him with my escapades, but to be honest he and now you have taken it to a new level  :thumbsup:
I cant take the credit for taking it further i was inspired by Golf Nuts antics and thoight i wanted to give it a go, I'm glad i did as it was fun to both give and receive the treatment.
Cheers

Offline Owwhatanight

Pedro I blame you for every thing  :P...it was oh so Vanilla on here until you Percy Filth started with your 24" etc then 3sums 4sums and let's not forget Woofie and your Bfe  :lol: :lol:
Now we have Boyscout Pict, Golf Nut has gone mental fucking everyone  :yahoo:
Boy but what great reading it all makes...... I am sure Mutiny must be due for a review soon :hi:

Offline Picti

That's a great update and a fantastic example of progressing and taking things up to another level, establishing the trust with a WG to do this, etc.  Good man  :hi: and glad you had a great punt.  We should recognise that not everyone would wish to put this much effort into a punt, but we should also celebrate that when you carefully select the WG and exert some effort and imagination it seems to enhance the overall experience.

GolfNut

Pedro I blame you for every thing  :P...it was oh so Vanilla on here until you Percy Filth started with your 24" etc then 3sums 4sums and let's not forget Woofie and your Bfe  :lol: :lol:
Now we have Boyscout Pict, Golf Nut has gone mental fucking everyone  :yahoo:
Boy but what great reading it all makes...... I am sure Mutiny must be due for a review soon :hi:

pmsl OWAN  :lol: :lol:

Yep it's all definitely his fault. I mean he made me do all these things against my will. I have no willpower and am unable to resist.

Don't think I've been fucking absolutely everything. I'm still a MMF/MMFF virgin and I haven't had any party invites. Obviously an undesirable therefore.  :D :D

Offline Picti

Don't think I've been fucking absolutely everything. I'm still a MMF/MMFF virgin and I haven't had any party invites. Obviously an undesirable therefore.  :D :D

No TS either GN.  Skyblueal's leaving us all in his wake  :hi:

Offline Picti

Offline Owwhatanight

Nice one guys :D good to see the humour is back in East Mids and not afraid to laugh at ourselves.
 :drinks:

Offline pedro2

Nice one guys :D good to see the humour is back in East Mids and not afraid to laugh at ourselves.
 :drinks:
Laugh i nearly shit myself  :cool:

sirbonkalot

pmsl OWAN  :lol: :lol:

Yep it's all definitely his fault. I mean he made me do all these things against my will. I have no willpower and am unable to resist.

Hi GN, I'm sure we can help you to get a party invite or to lose your MMF of MMMF cherry if you really want to ???  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

GolfNut

Hi GN, I'm sure we can help you to get a party invite or to lose your MMF of MMMF cherry if you really want to ???  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:unknown:  :blush: Thanks SBAL but my shy retiring disposition might be an issue.  :sarcastic:

sirbonkalot

GolfNut

Yeah you are a bit timid!!!

Shhhh! No need to tell everyone   :P  :D

Offline Owwhatanight

I feel there's love in the house.....welcome home Pedro  :hi: