Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maria brazil / soraya  (Read 2594 times)

5 review(s) for body_to_body_massage (3 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Game of scones

External Link/Members Only

[Link added by admin]

On mobile so any links much appreciated
30 + years of punting this is a first for me bait and switch.
Having said last week on forums decided to up the anti and get a bit of quality fanny see how the taz's of this world roll. Trying to book a piece of quality fanny has proved to be a difficult chore hooking up times to suit both parties thought I had cracked it with Sarah / hornyhottie but she cancelled me 30 mins before punt fair enough things can happen. Anyway was scanning awork for substitute prostitute and maria's  profile came up thought I would go join the Brad pitt gang .Fired off a text which she replied quickly too saying that she could see me in 30 mins ya beauty big brazilian to the rescue.Made my way to her place near gallowgate was buzzed up telling me to use stairs as the lift was dodgy only one flight so no problem. Gets to door with usual pre punt nerves exitement to be met by maria ??? No you're no maria standing in the doorway is a small munchkin like girl thought maybe maid? Pal? Bouncer? Anyway goes in to bedroom fuckin mess clothes everywhere needing a good clean a massage table and a unmade bed linen covered in dubious stains .So a says where's the big amazonian princess  (a seriously did say that ) and the wee munchkin just fukin looks and laughs pointing at herself saying I'm soraya no maria.A fuckin gathered that so you are all thinking same as I was walk away but when your baws are full and have a severe dose of the horn sometimes dick overrides brain am thinking she is a munchkin but no really ugly just no as braw as a tollcross czech granny am gonna see where this goes.So give her the £50 folded which she leaves the room to deposit probably to the big brazilian hoor who obviously pulling the strings here.Gets ma clobber off and lie face down on table waiting on yodette to come back she starts rubbing and I mean rubbing ma back like washing  a motor or heavily clapping a dug complete Shite so a turns over and she unhook her bra to release half descent tits about 34c had a wee play and nibble on them and she then literally grabs ma boaby and painfully starts to wank it woah a says calm doon yer gony fukin break it so a goes to take her knickers off no go shakes her head only hand job fuckin 50 quid for a wank and a play at her tits she sees am no best pleased and gets a condom which because I'm semi can't get on me so I do it for her and she proceeds to give me 30 seconds of the worst oral I have ever had stop a said took bag off and began pulling ma ain puddin haven't blew in ages so didn't take long to feel like popping this is the only good bit of the punt I'm a projectile cummer so caught her lovely on the side of her wee munchkin face she was fukin raging maybe it was worth it thinking back to her wee strop running aboot for tissues like a fukin star wars extra I genuinely was pml at this point so the meeting came to early bad tempered end .
Looks 2
Personality 0
Heavy handedness 10
Duckability 0

DG

A definite candidate for the swift turn and walk mate  :thumbsdown:

Online auldie63

FFS was gonna use this as a plan B for the weekend but no after this. Thanks for the review.
Mr Fox had a good punt here a few days ago, just goes to show how quick things change in this pastime.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 01:17:22 pm by auldie63 »

Offline Happyjose

she then literally grabs ma boaby and painfully starts to wank it woah a says calm doon yer gony fukin break it

Not laughing at your misfortune brother, but that's a fucking great line. Made my day

chico1000

I'm sorry to hear this Maria is normally very reliable when you get in the door.  I wonder if the munchkin was stealing her punts without her knowledge.

Offline Jock D

[Link added by admin]

Trying to book a piece of quality fanny has proved to be a difficult chore hooking up times to suit both parties thought I had cracked it with Sarah / hornyhottie but she cancelled me 30 mins before punt fair enough things can happen.

Think you are being a wee bit too kind/understanding there Scones, cancelling an appointment 30 mins before it's due to take place definitely qualifies for a negative review in my book... and also under the rules of this forum.  :diablo:

Offline Game of scones

To be fair to Sarah she had only taken the booking at short notice an hour previously

DG

At the risk of being accused of White Knighting a WG, I don't think HH is the sort of girl that should be attracting such negative attention. I've no idea of the circumstances but given my experience of her, including when she has had to cancel a meet, and the OP's acceptance of whatever the reasons were, she is a quality SP and treats her clients well, if the many positive reviews and comments about her on here are to be believed. There are some outright scammers out there and I don't believe Sarah can be tarred with that brush.

chico1000

To be fair DG I don't think anyone was making the connection with Sarah.

She just got mentioned in the same thread.

The connection with Maria is worrying because she is normally very good once you get her in.  Personally I think it may be likely her munchkin pal is stealing her bookings while she is off.

Offline MrFox

I mean rubbing ma back like washing  a motor or heavily clapping a dug complete Shite

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also not laughing at your misfortune GoS but that made me laugh out like fuck!! Fucking brilliant!

Shame your punt was not with Maria you'd have had a positive experience I'm sure. Concerning that her friend stood in for her and didn't let you know before hand, or your booking was stolen as suggested, personally I don't think so but you never know. I think based on the many visits Maria has had, all (or majority) being positive, she should be given the benefit of the doubt, unless it happens again of course.

I think your review also has confirmed for me not to book the 4 hand massage, I'd be expecting...strangely not a 4 hand massage, but to fuck them both :D

I know this shouldn't be needed but my only advice to anyone booking Maria in future is to confirm that it is Maria you will see to avoid a wasted journey, maybe they share the same phone and this is how this happened?

:hi:

DG

To be fair DG I don't think anyone was making the connection with Sarah.

She just got mentioned in the same thread.

The connection with Maria is worrying because she is normally very good once you get her in.  Personally I think it may be likely her munchkin pal is stealing her bookings while she is off.

Jock D did but no worries mate;

"Think you are being a wee bit too kind/understanding there Scones, cancelling an appointment 30 mins before it's due to take place definitely qualifies for a negative review in my book... and also under the rules of this forum.  :diablo:"

chico1000

Ok fair enough but back to the original subject of the thread you have to walk when the bait and switch happens and report it here.  I know how difficult it is.  That Aylin did it to me a couple of years back.  I went ahead with the punt and it was actually very good but its not fair on the rest of us to let them get away with those shenanigans.

I agree this is probably a one off with Maria's number.

RandyF

I agree this is probably a one off with Maria's number.

You must try and urge Maria to put a line on the lotto tonight Chico - she deserves a turn!  The first and only time she pulls a flanker, and who walks through the door but a UKpunter, who then goes onto review the meet.   

What are the odds!?

RandyF

.So a says where's the big amazonian princess  (a seriously did say that ) and the wee munchkin just fukin looks and laughs pointing at herself saying I'm soraya no maria.

This was your out. She's half expecting you to walk right here.  Staying, is just giving them the nod to do what the fuck they want with you. You've flagged yourself as a walkover.

Might've ended mutually bad tempered, but at 50quid for a munchkin munter wank, she'll take you all day and every day  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 10:06:31 am by RandyF »

Offline Rossco100

You should have walked its as simple as that but thanks for the heads up .
Banned reason: Duplicate account
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Knight Templar

Thanks for the heads up on this ,  tried to get maria last time in glasgow and got no reply , so I was going to try again next week ; especially after  her reading previous reviews,

but since I read this  I don't think I will bother
 :thumbsup:

Offline seeker

Nice review scones
You should have walked mate
But  your still not a member of the pit bull club  :lol: :lol: :lol:
But then again neither an I  :drinks:

Offline Game of scones

Looking back at replies to my review just confirms how useful a tool this site is but it's never full proof or I wouldn't have been writing a negative on the hoor in question in first place  :scare:

RandyF

Looking back at replies to my review just confirms how useful a tool this site is but it's never full proof or I wouldn't have been writing a negative on the hoor in question in first place  :scare:

That depends whether you buy into Chico's theory that is was a one off mishap, and you were the first and last to be B&s'ed Scones. 

I don't believe that for a second, but some may.

chico1000

Scones
I have seen this girl about five times the last time was several months ago.  I know for a fact that there are several established members on here that have probably seen here a lot more times than me.  This has never happened before and it appears to have happened on the arrival of the munchkin so I don't make any apologies for recommending Maria.  However I thank you for telling us about this because I don't want to waste my time either. It is really useful when folks put up reviews good bad and indifferent and can take a bit of advice with good grace.  So much better than the pricks on the side who contribute nothing other than to snipe and shit stir on the side with absolute no intentions of giving anything other than their own verbal diarrhoea.
Thanks again for the review.

Offline Game of scones

Defo gony dive back in for a punt in the next few days hopefully a better choice and end result
Any advice guys lol 😂😂😂

Online auldie63

Offline Game of scones

Nah auldie just an everyday dirty randy perverted auld cunt  :diablo:

Offline MrFox

Any advice guys lol

From my reviews there isn't one I'd say is a must return, so I will share my HL.

Having read the reviews on here over the past few months, for Glasgow, the 4 below are ones that stand out.

In no particular order

hornyhottie2015
(Scottish Geordie)

Armmina (Erikka-Sex)
(Independent Romanian - an exception to the Romanian rule)

Celine CC (Cannot get a hold of her, but now she she has put her number back on her profile)
(Scottish)

Naughty&NiceEva (1 hour only)
(Spanish)

If you're looking for someone which offer a specific kink I'm sure one of the experienced members can advise who ticks that box.

Offline Keema

I think your review also has confirmed for me not to book the 4 hand massage, I'd be expecting...strangely not a 4 hand massage, but to fuck them both :D

And that's nor Erica  joining in - just in case someone has a problem linking the reviews

Offline fairfield

[Link added by admin]

30 + years of punting this is a first bait and switch. .......
Scones, commiserations from across the border.
Yet best review i've read in 3 months on here. Gotta be prime contender for any 'Review Hall of Fame'. Guess you have to suffer for your 'art.' - but what brilliant art!
Most liked your light sabre shot at the end.     May (the sense of) the 'farce' be always be with you.

Offline Game of scones

Glad you enjoyed it some folks on here got no sense of humour it's only a fekin bit of fun  :hi:

Offline tazman1002001

[Link added by admin]

30 + years of punting this is a first for me bait and switch.
Having said last week on forums decided to up the anti and get a bit of quality fanny see how the taz's of this world roll. Trying to book a piece of quality fanny has proved to be a difficult chore hooking up times to suit both parties thought I had cracked it with Sarah / hornyhottie but she cancelled me 30 mins before punt fair enough things can happen. Anyway was scanning awork for substitute prostitute and maria's  profile came up thought I would go join the Brad pitt gang .Fired off a text which she replied quickly too saying that she could see me in 30 mins ya beauty big brazilian to the rescue.Made my way to her place near gallowgate was buzzed up telling me to use stairs as the lift was dodgy only one flight so no problem. Gets to door with usual pre punt nerves exitement to be met by maria ??? No you're no maria standing in the doorway is a small munchkin like girl thought maybe maid? Pal? Bouncer? Anyway goes in to bedroom fuckin mess clothes everywhere needing a good clean a massage table and a unmade bed linen covered in dubious stains .So a says where's the big amazonian princess  (a seriously did say that ) and the wee munchkin just fukin looks and laughs pointing at herself saying I'm soraya no maria.A fuckin gathered that so you are all thinking same as I was walk away but when your baws are full and have a severe dose of the horn sometimes dick overrides brain am thinking she is a munchkin but no really ugly just no as braw as a tollcross czech granny am gonna see where this goes.So give her the £50 folded which she leaves the room to deposit probably to the big brazilian hoor who obviously pulling the strings here.Gets ma clobber off and lie face down on table waiting on yodette to come back she starts rubbing and I mean rubbing ma back like washing  a motor or heavily clapping a dug complete Shite so a turns over and she unhook her bra to release half descent tits about 34c had a wee play and nibble on them and she then literally grabs ma boaby and painfully starts to wank it woah a says calm doon yer gony fukin break it so a goes to take her knickers off no go shakes her head only hand job fuckin 50 quid for a wank and a play at her tits she sees am no best pleased and gets a condom which because I'm semi can't get on me so I do it for her and she proceeds to give me 30 seconds of the worst oral I have ever had stop a said took bag off and began pulling ma ain puddin haven't blew in ages so didn't take long to feel like popping this is the only good bit of the punt I'm a projectile cummer so caught her lovely on the side of her wee munchkin face she was fukin raging maybe it was worth it thinking back to her wee strop running aboot for tissues like a fukin star wars extra I genuinely was pml at this point so the meeting came to early bad tempered end .
Looks 2
Personality 0
Heavy handedness 10
Duckability 0

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Is this the girl you saw then?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Game of scones

Aye she looks like a tranny umpaloompa in those pics  :lol:

Offline monstermuncher

I've seen Maria at her last flat countless times. Always got a great service at a good price. Very disappointing to hear this happened to you. It's put me off seeing her again. Maybe time for Maria to get a place of her own again as it does sound as though her flatmate is stealing her punters.