Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natural Laura of Kingshurst  (Read 1895 times)

1 review(s) for pagexxx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline AndyJay

External Link/Members Only

First review on here so hopefully it'll go well!!.

Anyway this is reference 'Natural Laura' of Kingshurst district, Chelmsley area.

She's got no feedback on AW so I was naturally concerned however on the day in question she was showing 'available' and included a telephone number. After a few messages and quick call all seemed fine so I thought i'd give her a go. Sadly though the text messages seemed to slow down a bit and I thought something may be up but then I received one confirming she will be ready in half an hour so I made my way to the area.
I'd already checked the area out after receiving the postcode and it looked fine on google maps.
When I got there it still seemed 'okayish' and I was early so I texted her and waited.........

No reply.......another text....no reply....and another.......no reply.....bored now so thinking of a plan B, found one and drove off......

Next I get a message with actual house number and a call explaining she was "with a client" so couldn't reply. So I thought i'd give it another go and drove back as I was only a few minutes away. I looked at the address and thought to myself 'fuck that!!'. The road is quite nice but there are a few shit hole flats up it and yeah it was one of them!!. I could see from the outside it looked rough from the roadside looking into the windows. I drove off and that was it.

So why a negative review when I didn't even meet her?.

Wellllllllllllllll..............................

What she didn't know was that I arrived a good ten minutes early and witnessed something that all fell into place when I confirmed which number she lived at.
I am always security conscious and scope the place looking for any threats and the like because I'm there for a punt, not a scrap. As I pulled in and waited a typical Merc hire car with heavies pulled up and she got in the back of it then they drove off.
I'll give her a positive - she does look like the pictures but they guys in the car? fuck that shit!!! The one I copped a real good view of had the typical scar down his face, gold teeth or gold plate and someone you really don't want to mess with as he's got nothing to lose.

She was 'kind of' bundled in and while I clocked it all and then sat waiting nearby thinking it could've been something unrelated it all kicked in. I would imagine it was something drug related and that's where she went, that on top of the flat she lived in.....it all screamed drugs and I don't want heavies sat outside the flat when I'm in there trying to relax and enjoy myself.

I realised a lot of this is based on my suspicions but trust me  ;)

Hope this is of help and I hope I've done the hyperlink right!.

Offline Marsh777

I think I'd have done the exact same thing.

I was considering contacting her about a punt this weekend, but I'll give it a miss now.

Thanks.

Offline wolves lad

I'm not keen on that area or smithswood....!

It looks like you may have had a lucky escape...!

Offline Bennys1985

Can't go into that much detail, but I know her and her background, very unclean!