I am keeping track of this gangbang organizer for some time now, but haven’t attended any party of them yet.
They rent a swingerclub for a day and organize their own gangbang. They have two types of parties: parties with 3 girls and parties with at least 8 girls.
They also have two main locations:
- Swingerclub Dream Heaven in Wülfrath (near Düsseldorf) in NRW: they organize a gangbang with 3 girls (which lasts about 8 hours) about twice a month and a large gangbang with at least 8 girls (which lasts between 8 and 12 hours) about once per month. The ‘’small’’ gangbang costs 70 euro and the ‘’large’’ gangbang 100 euro.
- Swingerclub St. Tropez in Augsburg (and sometimes Cats Swingerclub in München) in Bavaria: they only organize ‘’large’’ gangbangs, about once per month. The amount of girls, at least 8, and the duration, between 8 and 12 hours , are about the same, the price is significantly higher though (in the region of 120 – 160 euro).
There are many gangbang providers in NRW. And even more p4p providers. But there aren’t many professional gangbang providers that organize very large gangbangs, with at least 8 professional girls, including some porn stars, in a proper location.
That is what makes this provider interesting in my opinion. When you are from the UK (or Belgium or Holland) and travel by car I would suggest the large gangbang near Düsseldorf, because the distance is much shorter, the price is significantly less (and what you get is about the same; thus better VFM) and NRW has more pleasure opportunities than Bavaria.
I hope I can attend a gangbang of this provider in the upcoming months, but since they organize only about one large gangbang near Düsseldorf per month, I am looking for a certain composition of girls and the party is almost always on a working day, it turns out to be quite hard.
The girls that I like in particular are:
- Marina Montana, a German MILF porn star with big tits:
External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only- Michelle, a pretty ebony girl with big tits:
External Link/Members Only- Bonita De Sax, a sexy, relatively young German porn star:
External Link/Members Only