Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Belfast Massage  (Read 303650 times)

Offline scarfiman

Hopefully Joy is just on holidays. So is PH, the black lady, Emma and Joy (or a new girl?)

Offline scarfiman

Hopefully Joy is just on holidays?
So PH is the black girl, Emma and Joy? Or isnthere a new girl?

Offline frankcastle

Hope so I really liked Joy. Didn't see Emma but someone was busy so she could have been there. Saw the black girl and another small Asian chick both apparently relatively new

Offline jayj301599

Went to pH looking for joy who wasn't there. I asked but didn't get any answers, hopefully she hasn't left. So the previously mentioned back lady called lee Lee (probably spelt wrong) was there and I decided to go with her over another small Chinese woman. She was Very friendly and is also a physio so it was a good quality physio style massage.
She said she came from her job and was very warm so she was gonna take her clothes off lol. Lovely body nice underwear and tights. Great ass just what you'd expect from a black lady. She asked a few times what I did with joy. She made the offer and of course we did that. She mentioned potentially more but felt for her this was enough as she said she likes to get to know people first...smart lady. I finished and it hit her in the mouth...whoops but we both had a good laugh about it.
Was 30 for 30 and a little tip for a job well done

If mods want to move this to review feel free. Thanks

What did she look like? I am in Belfast for work at the moment and was thinking of heading here

Offline frankcastle

Yeah facially she was nice enough somewhere in the middle. Nice body too.

Offline Yesman0987

Lee Lee is the one to book then ?

Offline frankcastle

Well I enjoyed her so hope you do too... Something different but I'd still probably prefer Joy

Online Higgy90

Seems a trip to PH is on the cards tonight..

Online Higgy90

Gents spent an hour with this one, 65 for the hour. Same treatment as previous guy, stripped off as she was too warm. Massage was top notch and a superb ending, just told throughout not to blow the load in her mouth  :sarcastic:

Offline frankcastle

Gents spent an hour with this one, 65 for the hour. Same treatment as previous guy, stripped off as she was too warm. Massage was top notch and a superb ending, just told throughout not to blow the load in her mouth  :sarcastic:

Guess that's my fault hahahha...was an impressive shot lol.
Glad it went well mate

Offline Belfastpunt69

Well hopefully you didn't 🤣🤣

Offline Belfastpunt69

Anywhere for good b2b?

I believe Sakura and you're looking for Miko. I haven't had first hand experience but a friend has been and seemed happy enough.

Offline senordingdongs

What did she look like? I am in Belfast for work at the moment and was thinking of heading here

She looks like Oti Mabusi from Strictly

Offline Yesman0987

Was touching aloud?

Offline Henry767

Online Higgy90

Was touching aloud?

I didn't want to try anything just incase but she seemed like it would be a possibility.

Online Higgy90

Was she offering OWO? please.

She went on ahead, I didn't ask for it.

Offline Belfastpunt69

Was she offering OWO? please.
Call me a traditionalist but if she said not to blow the load in her mouth I'd guess it's owo

Offline frankcastle

I'll have to try an hour next time and try to get some head lol

Offline Henry767

Call me a traditionalist but if she said not to blow the load in her mouth I'd guess it's owo

Ha ha point taken,  my question does seem daft in relation to later posts. But from the OP on this part of the thread:

"She asked a few times what I did with joy. She made the offer and of course we did that. She mentioned potentially more but felt for her this was enough as she said she likes to get to know people first...smart lady. I finished and it hit her in the mouth...

The last bit implies that he was outside the mouth at the time, so the question is what " the offer" was.

Not vitally important though.

Offline frankcastle

Henry mate I just got a hand job and she was leaning slightly over me and bam it shot right up n blasted her in the mouth.
Others have said they got more.
Possibly she was hesitant to go further as I was gonna walk at the start when Joy wasn't working but reluctantly stayed and turned down the Asian girl who walked forward for Lilly or Lee Lee..think it's Lilly but her accent sounded like Lee Lee. Also I decided to only do 30 mins and think others said they got more in an hour?
So I guess she could sense my hesitation. Which probably effected what she felt like offering.
 I asked if she would take her tights down but she said it was extra...think she thought I was hinting to playing with her. I said I only wanted to feel her ass. She was going to but then stopped and said let's leave that til next time. So we'll have to see what happens next time.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2022, 11:59:53 pm by frankcastle »

Online Higgy90

Offline Mankind99

Has anyone tried the new one in the Keady/derrynoose area. CW or something like that

Offline Redpunter

I think you are in the wrong section this is Belfast massage  :hi:

Offline greggymcj

I made another post about this, but thought I'd post here to as it's specific to massage.

Sorry if this is not allowed. I'm more of a lurker on this forum than a poster.

I've only had a HE once from a massage through some Scottish Woman from AW about 6 years ago.

Loved the experience and really wanted to try it again, but this time at an actual massage parlour. I just have a few questions.

• What's the best Establishment in Belfast for a newbie that will most likely offer a HE? Any particular masseuse to ask for?
  • Do you typically book ahead, or do walk-ins? And if you book ahead do you use a punter phone and different name?
  • What's the typically the best time to go that it isn't busy?
  • What's the best service and total time to book?
  • I see 4 hands service offered in lot of massage parlours mentioned here, maybe not for my 1st time, but how often would that result in a HE from 2 women?
  • What's the chances they'll take their tits out, is that typically an extra?
  • Any other tips for a newbie, that you wish you knew the first time you went for a massage?

Offline andykane

Nearly 5 years here as a so called "lurker"
About time you figured this basic stuff out yourself by now!! :yahoo:

Offline belfastpunter

Greg. If you read back through this thread you will find all the info you need.

For my first time I walked in 11.00am. Second time I phoned because I specifically wanted Joy at PH, third time, well there wasn't a third time because massage is quite pricey if you want a lot of extras.

There is little point asking about the girls because they move around so much.

It's not rocket science. If you are not enjoying it don't take any extras and you're only out 20-30 quid. And don't forget to leave a review.

Offline senordingdongs

I made another post about this, but thought I'd post here to as it's specific to massage.

I've only had a HE once from a massage through some Scottish Woman from AW about 6 years ago.

Loved the experience and really wanted to try it again, but this time at an actual massage parlour. I just have a few questions.

• What's the best Establishment in Belfast for a newbie that will most likely offer a HE? Any particular masseuse to ask for?
  • Do you typically book ahead, or do walk-ins? And if you book ahead do you use a punter phone and different name?
  • I see 4 hands service offered in lot of massage parlours mentioned here, maybe not for my 1st time, but how often would that result in a HE from 2 women?
  • Any other tips for a newbie, that you wish you knew the first time you went for a massage?

Will the answers be in the Sunday Life or Sunday World?  :lol:

Offline pussylover76

So you gave up on gloryholes then?  :unknown:

Offline Mkdng

Nearly 6 years a lurker and you have to ask these questions on a thread that has 36 pages! Clearly you're taking the piss  :dash: 

Offline Deey2k

Any one been to the new girl just off the shankill on brown street
Banned reason: No intention of contributing.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline BigWilliam

Would anyone have seen christine in newtownabbey she was a Canadian girl gave a great massage and had great tits.
I lost her number and wondered was she still working

Was she the blonde who was in rathcoole?

Offline Greg05

External Link/Members Only

Anybody tried the above?

There are a few Colombian adverts, I would assume they are linked?

Offline KeenPunter

From memory, I think the sign at the barber's said the girl there was Naomi?

Anyone seen this girl?  Or Abbie?

Offline egglet

Anybody tried the above?

There are a few Colombian adverts, I would assume they are linked?
been trying the past few days. either her phone is off or she blocked me it goes straight to answer phone  :(

Offline Greg05

Phone was working today, she is leaving tomorrow though. Done a reverse image search and seems to also work in Germany with a full service on offer.

Offline smythm65

For some old phone I'm using won't load gumtree so apologies for no links. After a lull going to head out again for a few visits, keen to try someother other than Sakura.

Anyone ya or nay for the ads by Sara on gumtree for new place on Lisburn Road and also one mentions Short Strand?
There are ads on for Comber and Blissful but reckon it's just massage.

Failing somewhere different I'll maybe just try someone new in Sakura and stick a review up

Offline ChemicalD

Anyone been to PH or AT recently, not get any response to phone or text today.

Offline scarfiman

There was talk of AT moving to Stranmillis?
Dont think they have the same owner any more.

Offline ChemicalD

There was talk of AT moving to Stranmillis?
Dont think they have the same owner any more.

Thanks

Managed to get through to PH but just always feel uneasy about the coming and going from there

Offline senordingdongs

Thanks

Managed to get through to PH but just always feel uneasy about the coming and going from there

It's owned by someone else now but the girls are still the same, agree it's not the most discreet with their big pink sign. But you know the saying, what happens in PH gets posted all over the internet.

Offline Curious-1

For some old phone I'm using won't load gumtree so apologies for no links. After a lull going to head out again for a few visits, keen to try someother other than Sakura.

Anyone ya or nay for the ads by Sara on gumtree for new place on Lisburn Road and also one mentions Short Strand?
There are ads on for Comber and Blissful but reckon it's just massage.

Failing somewhere different I'll maybe just try someone new in Sakura and stick a review up

Seen her in Dec, and posted this:- Good massage which I enjoyed - prices as advertised.  Very pleasant lady. HE + £20. A larger girl, so if skinny or slim is your thing then not for you.  Dont' think anything else is on offer but did not ask to be fair.

Offline Betterjudgement

Anyone tried Orchid lately? Haven't been post lockdowns. Tiring of Sakura and the East Belfast Chinese places that are sure things, miss the thrill of the will she / won't she in the more legit venues.

Tempted to go back as long as there was a prospect of 'she will' lol.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2022, 04:33:47 pm by Betterjudgement »

Offline blueboy147

Seen her in Dec, and posted this:- Good massage which I enjoyed - prices as advertised.  Very pleasant lady. HE + £20. A larger girl, so if skinny or slim is your thing then not for you.  Dont' think anything else is on offer but did not ask to be fair....Hi Curious was the larger girl you mention at Blissful massage?

Offline Curious-1

Not that I am aware Blue Boy, said she had come over from England, had good english.

Offline belfastpunter

I thought this service looked interesting.£70 for 30 min B2B. It seems better value than the massage places at the moment.

She leaves up negative reviews, 54 EI reviews, no touching, no talking.
Just a heads up for anyone interested, not leaching info or pimping my bitch LOL.

Offline Yermansammy

I thought this service looked interesting.£70 for 30 min B2B. It seems better value than the massage places at the moment.

She leaves up negative reviews, 54 EI reviews, no touching, no talking.
Just a heads up for anyone interested, not leaching info or pimping my bitch LOL.

I looked at her ad, and was tempted, so thought...I must task a look at ukp and see if anyone has done a review.
Waiting to hear back from my reg, who cancelled yesterday for being ill if she is feeling better, but if there's no reply by 3pm I may give geena a call.

Offline belfastpunter

Was pretty sure I was going to book  Geena yesterday but it just dosnt quite suit me now. The no touching might be just too hard to resist and I can't go home covered in oil. Also I can't decide between a punt and an erotic massage. There a are  couple of nice girls out there for not much more.