Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EnglishSophieXXX - High Wycombe  (Read 3214 times)

2 review(s) for EnglishSophieXXX (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline RandomIcono

So I had a bit of time after work today and decided to see EnglishSophieXXX. I'd had her on my hotlist for a while and although her price is a bit high (£160 for an hour), her pictures are stunning and anal with no extra charge is always nice. She was located in the Holiday Inn near a roundabout. The walk in isn't the most subtle sadly, you need to walk through the reception, coffee bar and restaurant lobby to get to the stairs. Thankfully the area was busy enough with conferences that noone seems to care.

She has a few tattoos that aren't in her pictures, nothing overkill though, so that was nice. She is very attractive, a tad bigger than in her pictures, but not a massive amount, if she hadn't have pointed it out I wouldn't have noticed. The only reason it came up in conversation is because she mentioned her breasts were a bit larger. She has a cracking set of tits on her, lovely and firm with large nipples.

We started out with some FK (not deep) and conversation, OWO was really good, then some RO on her, then onto Cowboy, Missionary (almost popped, I slowed down to get more bang for my buck, so to speak) and then I requested anal. She said it might not be doable due to my little feller's girth (I took it as a compliment), but she tried anal in cowboy and it was really good, nice and tight. We then switched to missionary so I could see her tits bounce around a bit. She took a bit of a break from anal, which is fair enough, and treated me to some more OWO. Then cowboy, doggy and missionary with an end load on her tits. Then we chatted for a bit, then a bit more OWO, doggy then cowboy anal. I then had a quick shower then left.

I had a really good time, it was a bit pricey but I felt it was worth it.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Dirtydd85

i saw her last year but never got around to do a review. Agree with the OP , she is much chubbier than the pictures , good value for money though for an english girl..She genuinely does this to make money on the side which is a bonus.

Negative for me was she kept talking about her kid and for some bizarre reason , showed me his picture which is such a downer and kills any fantasies ..

Offline binks

Thx for the review. What would guys said, how tall is the girl?
Banned reason: No Reviews or useful information shared in nearly 5 years.
Banned by: 90125

Offline RandomIcono

I'm terrible with heights, i'd say 5'8" or so.