Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: VICKY SEXY BABE @ Bromley-by-Bow  (Read 4992 times)

21 review(s) for VICKY SEXY BABE (19 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

marco.f

This girl has already been under my radar for some months:

External Link/Members Only

But she was always booked. In the past it was 70/30, so I was disappointed to see now it is 80/30. In the end, I decided to text her for availability. I think some pimp replies to the text. Agreed on 30 minutes. Location: I got lost, I arrived 10 mins late. It's not far from Bromely-by-bow tube station.

First impression, very positive: like a 22-years old student, like the ones I like, only with socks and a skirt. Young, fresh, sort of shy, cute. Handed down 80 (she tells me "90", but then after my surprise she excuses herself: not sure if this is a tactic or a genuine mistake).

Service offered: FK, GFE, licking everywhere (me to her), CIM/Swallow (no sex, but because I wanted to FK-her until death).

Positive:
Exactly my type of girl: to me, she is a 9.5/10 (and I under-estimate).
DFK prolonged, and genuine.
Licked everywhere, from feet to the front.
Very good OWO. Finally, I exploded in her mouth: I only saw few drops left (swallowed the rest).
Always smiling.

Neutral
Somehow limited English.
Location is so so (room is OK).

Would I go back? If it wasn't for the price (I usually go for 60/30), I would be regular. I'll go sometime in the future, yes. Probably 100/60 mins.
Would I suggest her? Look at her pictures: if you like her, GO! (She looks taller in pictures.)

Easily in my top 10 ever.

Offline brownie

does she charge extra for swallowing ?

marco.f

does she charge extra for swallowing ?

No, I paid 80 everything included (I've read in previous reviews she usually does that). In the past it was 70, that's a shame.

LL

No, I paid 80 everything included (I've read in previous reviews she usually does that). In the past it was 70, that's a shame.
Yep only a few weeks ago it was £70. So that's a nice little payrise she's given herself. Sort of regret giving her such a glowing review now!

ramrodronnie

This girl has already been under my radar for some months:

But she was always booked. In the past it was 70/30, so I was disappointed to see now it is 80/30. In the end, I decided to text her for availability. I think some pimp replies to the text. Agreed on 30 minutes. Location: I got lost, I arrived 10 mins late. It's not far from Bromely-by-bow tube station.

First impression, very positive: like a 22-years old student, like the ones I like, only with socks and a skirt. Young, fresh, sort of shy, cute. Handed down 80 (she tells me "90", but then after my surprise she excuses herself: not sure if this is a tactic or a genuine mistake).

Service offered: FK, GFE, licking everywhere (me to her), CIM/Swallow (no sex, but because I wanted to FK-her until death).

Positive:
Exactly my type of girl: to me, she is a 9.5/10 (and I under-estimate).
DFK prolonged, and genuine.
Licked everywhere, from feet to the front.
Very good OWO. Finally, I exploded in her mouth: I only saw few drops left (swallowed the rest).
Always smiling.

Neutral
Somehow limited English.
Location is so so (room is OK).

Would I go back? If it wasn't for the price (I usually go for 60/30), I would be regular. I'll go sometime in the future, yes. Probably 100/60 mins.
Would I suggest her? Look at her pictures: if you like her, GO! (She looks taller in pictures.)

Easily in my top 10 ever.

Thanks for your Review marco.f. Much appreciated. Pleased you had a good a good punt with Vicky. Well she does seem to be a better deal at £100 for an hour mate. What I'm a little confused over is you said she told she tells me "90"?  So did you pay her £80 or £90 Marco?

Offline Sparta Prada

I have stopped using AW as I am enjoying the Seeking Arrangement lifestyle, but occasionally I do still check AW and I saw that Vicky was back at Bromley By Bow. Having seen her already (see my review from last year) I was sorely tempted to see this gorgeous girl again, but decided to stick to SA.

But I cannot recommend Vicky to you guys enough, she really is a wonderful girl who seems to enjoy what she does.

marco.f

Thanks for your Review marco.f. Much appreciated. Pleased you had a good a good punt with Vicky. Well she does seem to be a better deal at £100 for an hour mate. What I'm a little confused over is you said she told she tells me "90"?  So did you pay her £80 or £90 Marco?

80, I paid 80. She asked me 90, but I told her "shouldn't be 80"? And she replies laughing "yes, 80, sorry!!". I think it was a 'genuine' mistake, but I'm not fully sure. (Her English is quite limited, could be a mistake, or an old trick  :unknown:.)

LL

80, I paid 80. She asked me 90, but I told her "shouldn't be 80"? And she replies laughing "yes, 80, sorry!!". I think it was a 'genuine' mistake, but I'm not fully sure. (Her English is quite limited, could be a mistake, or an old trick  :unknown:.)
She might have been quoting her old price of £90, per hour and mistakenly thought you were there for an hour booking. I think this is much more likely as Vicky didn't strike me as a money grabber. Also, both times I've seen her she asked me how long I'd like to stay for, even though I've booked in advance (and also agreed the duration of the booking in advance, but with the maid - not Vicky herself).

Offline ouv

I agree she is a good provider. I saw her several times. But I don't like the price increase, there are a lot wgs out there provide the same service at less price and at better location. I am out.

LL

I agree she is a good provider. I saw her several times. But I don't like the price increase, there are a lot wgs out there provide the same service at less price and at better location. I am out.
Yep, £80 per half an hour is too much for me personally so I won't see her again if that's the price now but good luck to her anyway.

marco.f

Just out of curiosity, could you share some of these WGs having same services and less cost, and that are physically and facially attractive like her? I usually spend 60, sometimes 70, very rarely 80 (and usually I got disappointed). If you can suggest me someone like her at 60, she becomes my regular.

Thanks.

Offline ouv

Just out of curiosity, could you share some of these WGs having same services and less cost, and that are physically and facially attractive like her? I usually spend 60, sometimes 70, very rarely 80 (and usually I got disappointed). If you can suggest me someone like her at 60, she becomes my regular.

Thanks.
Jenny is my favourite, every friendly, provide gfe, she is back to London now. She is 70 for 30 mins, central location. Her previous location in Barking was a nice place as well.

marco.f

Jenny is my favourite, every friendly, provide gfe, she is back to London now. She is 70 for 30 mins, central location. Her previous location in Barking was a nice place as well.
Thanks! I might visit her soon in the future. I wonder why she has never come out in my searches on AW.

marco.f

She is now 80 for 30 mins, so I'll pass.

Offline Ozy84

She seems to have an issue with lack of lube reading her reviews. Why do you think this could be? Really really strange.... :crazy:

Online collector

She seems to have an issue with lack of lube reading her reviews. Why do you think this could be? Really really strange.... :crazy:
Saving money maybe  :sarcastic: or allergy or simply she doesn't like lubes  :unknown:

Offline Sparta Prada

And she's back in Bromley-By-Bow!

Offline leatherlover

Saw her today. Pretty, but the teeth aren't the best, although not as bad as I remembered them (from my last review). Good service. Great tight sex. She really knows how to grind to yank the cum out of the cock for the difficult second round.

Offline Ozy84

Online collector

A review leatherlover?? 🙏
He did it. Have a look to his reviews.

Offline Ozy84

He did it. Have a look to his reviews.

Yes but he has seen her again, was just thinking there may be something new to add. She is one i will be seeing this week. Any updates would be appreciated

Online collector

Yes but he has seen her again, was just thinking there may be something new to add. She is one i will be seeing this week. Any updates would be appreciated
An update of his second meeting has been done few posts above :thumbsup:
One review is enough, any updates, if there is something new to add, can be write in a comment like that one. No need to write several reviews for the same prossie.
You can find more to read about her here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=5576
« Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 12:05:00 pm by collector »

Offline Ozy84

Silly me. Apologies collector.

Offline leatherlover

Yes, nothing really to add. Except to confirm what someone else said about there not being DFK - she does stick her tongue out a little but keeps the lips as closed as she can.

LL

I've seen Vicky a couple of times and enjoyed her - she's great. But at a reasonable rate. Now £80 for 30 minutes in a rough looking part of Bromley-by-bow which, to me at least, feel unsafe after dark (the subway tunnel being the only practical way to get to the location from the tube station and a lot of dodgy characters hanging about in her vicinity) - and with those dodgy gnashers?  This is someone who's gotten too greedy in my opinion.  :bomb:

Online collector

Yes, nothing really to add. Except to confirm what someone else said about there not being DFK - she does stick her tongue out a little but keeps the lips as closed as she can.
Yeah you're probably referring to myself and what I wrote in the review  :hi:

Offline leatherlover

Haha - yes - that's right. I even had to check my own old review to make sure that it wasn't me that said it!