Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria Vixen - Lancaster Gate  (Read 3004 times)

4 review(s) for Victoria Hot Vixen (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline OutForJustice80

In brief

Who: Victoria Vixen, not on AW due to hacked profile but this link seems to track her on here
External Link/Members Only

Where: Apartment on the edge of Hyde Park between Lancaster Gate and Queensway (5-10 from each)

Time spent: 30mins paid for and then 20 or so chatting

Cost: £80

Services: DFK, RO, OWO, Sex (doggy)

Would I return: Definitely

About her: Deffo the girl in the pictures (from UKE) very petite British girl, so light and slim but with lovely hips and a gorgeous bum. Great attitude.

Positives: Great service, beautiful girl, sexy, playful, talkative, enthusiastic.

Neutrals: Smoker, she asked if she could sneak half a ciggie while I was in the shower, I got the impression if I'd said I preferred she didn't that wouldn't have been a problem. Some scars on her stomach, not sure what from and didn't ask but it didn't look like a c-section though I'm no expert.

Negatives: Poor organisation. Meet was supposed to be an hour but she was late getting ready and I didn't get in there until 30 mins late. She was extremely apologetic and, to be fair, time was agreed with very short notice and quite early in the day. Still, as others have said this is something she needs to work on.

TLDR: I was intrigued by HornyLee's original review and then met Victoria through UKE. I arranged to meet her fairly last minute at 10.30am. Arrived ten minutes early and went to sit in the park. I got a text at about 10.35 saying she was running late by about ten minutes. I said this was ok but I didn't hear again until 10.50 at which point I had been on the edge of walking. Unfortunately it meant I had to cut the meeting to 30mins. I know this fact would make the review a neutral or a neg for some but I enjoyed my time with her so much I'm keeping it positive so  :P.

When I did make it into her apartment she was warm, at ease and very GFE. Also extremely apologetic about the delay. Straight in with lots of kissing and real cuddling. I know that's a weird thing to say but I think I noticed it because it's not something I've really encountered very much with other WGs. She put her hands on my back and really pulled me into her while we were kissing which I found a nice touch. Her apartment is excellent, high ceilings, plush (ish) furnishings, walk in power shower with two heads and two bedrooms. A very pleasant change from some of the grot around town.

After a shower we took care of money - although she never mentioned it at any point in the meet - and headed to the boudoir. After another spell of kissing and groping I had to get all up in her business and got her on the bed for a round of RO. She has a nice pussy which is partially shaved with a shock of bush at the top. She relaxed into it and talked to me about what I was doing which I like. Then she got on her knees and returned the favour. Good oral technique with some DT thrown in there. From there it was onto the bed for a round of doggy. I normally like slightly larger women but Victoria's ass is pretty as a picture and she really arches her back and sticks it up for you. She was soaking wet by this point which is always nice to see so went in sans lube and she is TIGHT. Tightest WG I've encountered and I'm not very big certainly. Something to be aware of I guess for the more generously endowed among us. I started to go at it but in the end I just let her twerk me to orgasm which was fantastic. I basically just held myself still and watched her perfect little derierre wriggling on my dick until I released into the mac.

After a freshen up we had a long chat while I was getting dressed. There's been a lot of hulaballoo of late about her and the saga with her hacked profile. I'm not going to air her dirty laundry on here but we had a long chat about it and if anyone wants to know the skinny, drop me a PM but suffice to say her side of the story is long and pretty gnarly, she's had a bit of a shit time. Now that I've met her I'm convinced she is above board and will become a firm favourite on these boards if she sticks it out.

On the whole I really liked her and will be back because I reckon she'd be up for almost anything. Also I kind of want to throw her around a bit. SO TINY!

GolfNut

Sounds like she's well worth a punt.  Also based on the pics she's posting on uke she looks good too.

I do enjoy a nice arse twerking on my cock.

Thanks for the review Mr Seagal  :thumbsup:

Offline tantric talents

Nice one.
You just pipped me to my review! I thing I will hold back for a while.
We don't want her getting too popular!  ;)

Yeboahsleftfoot

Nice one.
You just pipped me to my review! I thing I will hold back for a while.
We don't want her getting too popular!  ;)

Get it written tantric - OP she must've moved in the last couple of weeks because I saw her in what was basically a one room ensuite bedsit/kitchen arrangement with shower room, a two bed plush gaff will be a massive improvement.

Offline OutForJustice80

Hmm. It maybe the YLF and I have different variations on plush. This had a kitchen and a living area with a sofa bed which she was using. A bathroom and a dedicated bedroom. High ceilings and a good shower though. Does that add up with yours? Might just be that I'm easily pleased!

Offline tantric talents

she must've moved in the last couple of weeks because I saw her in what was basically a one room ensuite bedsit/kitchen arrangement with shower room, a two bed plush gaff will be a massive improvement.
Yes I saw her in the latest gaff too. It's plush but I know it is costing her the price of a hotel suite so she is on the lookout for something else decent but a little more realistically priced.
Shame there's no Airbnb for WG's. Airbwg?  :cool:

Offline Horneylee

Outforjustice, nice to hear she has a new place and seems like her services are still as good.
Glad my review helped. I do like my girls small and with a nice bottom.

Offline marble15

Good review, pretty similar to my experience. However at £150 it is on the expensive side. I'd definitely return. She's a breath of fresh air compared to the other hardened WGs. I just hope she doesn't get jaded. From speaking to her it seems she doesn't take that many bookings in a day which is a really good thing.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Hmm. It maybe the YLF and I have different variations on plush. This had a kitchen and a living area with a sofa bed which she was using. A bathroom and a dedicated bedroom. High ceilings and a good shower though. Does that add up with yours? Might just be that I'm easily pleased!

That's the same OutFor, not plush, serviceable, better than some places I saw this week mind....

Offline tantric talents

That's the same OutFor, not plush, serviceable, better than some places I saw this week mind....
Hi Y .Just read your other review and I think you saw her in the Talbot square location near Paddington that she was in before? This new one is a £150 a day pad in Lancaster Gate that I certainly would put way beyond "serviceable" :hi:

Yeboahsleftfoot

Hi Y .Just read your other review and I think you saw her in the Talbot square location near Paddington that she was in before? This new one is a £150 a day pad in Lancaster Gate that I certainly would put way beyond "serviceable" :hi:

Yes, it was Talbot Square, the Lancaster Gate gaff sounds vastly superior.

Offline OutForJustice80

Ah good. I was worried I had dreadfully low standards!

Yeboahsleftfoot

Ah good. I was worried I had dreadfully low standards!

Ha! Have a good weekend   :)

Offline PLeisure

Her comms and general organisation are shocking  :diablo: - being a ditz is charming for about 5mins then it gets boring. She probably puffin' on de 'erb when not losing appointments.  :rolleyes:

Offline tantric talents

She probably puffin' on de 'erb when not losing appointments.  :rolleyes:
Well she never offered me any! :wackogirl:
 I shall put in a formal complaint next time I see her  :cool:  :hi:

vw

Well she never offered me any! :wackogirl:
 I shall put in a formal complaint next time I see her  :cool:  :hi:

I would put that in writing !

Just plain bad manners not to pass the spliff !   :D

Yeboahsleftfoot

Bad comms won't build a business, she's cute, intelligent but a bit daft, if she got organised all of a sudden there's a couple of grand a week....

Offline PLeisure

Bad comms won't build a business, she's cute, intelligent but a bit daft, if she got organised all of a sudden there's a couple of grand a week....
That's an appropriate description, Yblf  :hi:
I wonder if she's somewhat overwhelmed by all this male attention now she's in the Big Smoke.
Hope she gets her act together... hate seeing good talent wasted.  :timeout:

vw

I wonder if she's somewhat overwhelmed by all this male attention now she's in the Big Smoke.

From living outside the smoke I assure you she was looked at by people before she got to the smoke.  Yes she is damn hot !

Offline OutForJustice80

That's an appropriate description, Yblf  :hi:
Hope she gets her act together... hate seeing good talent wasted.  :timeout:
I'm not going to defend her too much, I was already composing the negative review in my head when I was waiting at 10.55, but I do think she'll turn it round. She's basically been the victim of her own naivety as well as some fairly unsavoury sounding characters.

Yeboahsleftfoot

From living outside the smoke I assure you she was looked at by people before she got to the smoke.  Yes she is damn hot !

She sure got attention where she was before, she's just young, on her own down here, honest and a bit ditzy, ideally needs advice and an an arm round her shoulder from another, experienced WG. I told her she needs to get organised but if she hears that from someone who is doing consistently well it should help. The interesting thing is the fascination this board has for a girl with a handful of reviews and lots of negative comments.

vw

The interesting thing is the fascination this board has for a girl with a handful of reviews and lots of negative comments.

Yes, the optimist board, many people like some thing shiny and something new.

Offline OutForJustice80

For me it's the young, english and up for it combination. There aren't that many genuinely good english girls around in this price bracket. Plus she is new and everyone wants to discover the next really popular wg. I confess I'm probably a little guilty of that.

Offline lewishamguy

For me it's the young, english and up for it combination. There aren't that many genuinely good english girls around in this price bracket. Plus she is new and everyone wants to discover the next really popular wg. I confess I'm probably a little guilty of that.

Have you perhaps suggested about increasing rate? Just saying... :sarcastic:

Offline OutForJustice80

Yeah I told her she was making a mug of herself.

In all seriousness I know she reads the forums and she's at a perfect price point. If anything a little high for the lack of reputation. Anything above £150 an hour and you cut out a large swathe of the market, including me!

Offline Thepacifist

She probably puffin' on de 'erb when not losing appointments.  :rolleyes:

Sounds good to me  :thumbsup:

I take you point though. I haven't messaged her myself yet but I intend to soon.