Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ellie Rose  (Read 3027 times)

117 review(s) for Ellie_30_Rose (117 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Belgarion

Greetings and salutations citizens! On the train on the way home with a bounce in my step and a smile on my face after a meet with the lovely Ellie Rose.

Comms
All comms handled through UKE, thank you Admin for creating the platform to facilitate seamless punting. We get on quite well on UKE and booked to see Ellie this afternoon.  Had a schedule change and she was more than happy to accommodate.

Venue
Ellie's flat near Marble Arch, directions provided by Ellie and entry was seamless

Looks
Profile pictures are 100% accurate and I had a special request which Ellie happily fulfilled. Paid for 1.5 hours, fees are on her AW profile.

Services
We had discussed my requirements on UKE. I'm a vanilla punter for the most part but she offered a raunchy gfe which I decided to try along with tie and tease. Ellie opened the door with a smile and planted one on me. We had a good chat as well, finally putting faces to names. Was offered a drink and a shower which I took. She clearly states that the shower is not part of the booking time as well. Nice, clean towels and hot water.

Showered and returned to the room to see her in lingerie and things progressed quite quickly. Services delivered with a smile. Ellie then tied me up and blindfolded me and had her wicked way with me. FK, OWO, positioned herself in positions where I could not get a good hold and teased me constantly. Eventually she let me touch and kiss and caress her whilst I was restrained and then she proceeded to fuck my brains out.

Had a good discussion after I was released and I was able to reciprocate and managed to bring her to orgasm as well which I was quite chuffed about. Tried for a second pop but  was completely drained.

Pros
Stunning punt and a phenomenal attitude and will definitely see her again.

Cons
She's on the other end of town from the office

To summarise, she is a lovely girl with a hot body with tits to die for and delivers a flawless service, checking constantly to make sure she's fulfilling your needs.

Will I return? Of course.

Link to profile: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

vw

Nice one Belgarion glad you had a good time, have just been discussing Ellie with a punting mate down the pub looking for inspiration in London, everyone seems to enjoy their meets !

ramrodronnie

Greetings and salutations citizens! On the train on the way home with a bounce in my step and a smile on my face after a meet with the lovely Ellie Rose.

Comms
All comms handled through UKE, thank you Admin for creating the platform to facilitate seamless punting. We get on quite well on UKE and booked to see Ellie this afternoon.  Had a schedule change and she was more than happy to accommodate.

Venue
Ellie's flat near Marble Arch, directions provided by Ellie and entry was seamless

Looks
Profile pictures are 100% accurate and I had a special request which Ellie happily fulfilled. Paid for 1.5 hours, fees are on her AW profile.

Services
We had discussed my requirements on UKE. I'm a vanilla punter for the most part but she offered a raunchy gfe which I decided to try along with tie and tease. Ellie opened the door with a smile and planted one on me. We had a good chat as well, finally putting faces to names. Was offered a drink and a shower which I took. She clearly states that the shower is not part of the booking time as well. Nice, clean towels and hot water.

Showered and returned to the room to see her in lingerie and things progressed quite quickly. Services delivered with a smile. Ellie then tied me up and blindfolded me and had her wicked way with me. FK, OWO, positioned herself in positions where I could not get a good hold and teased me constantly. Eventually she let me touch and kiss and caress her whilst I was restrained and then she proceeded to fuck my brains out.

Had a good discussion after I was released and I was able to reciprocate and managed to bring her to orgasm as well which I was quite chuffed about. Tried for a second pop but  was completely drained.

Pros
Stunning punt and a phenomenal attitude and will definitely see her again.

Cons
She's on the other end of town from the office

To summarise, she is a lovely girl with a hot body with tits to die for and delivers a flawless service, checking constantly to make sure she's fulfilling your needs.

Will I return? Of course.

Link to profile: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks for your Review Belgarion. Pleased to hear that you had a good time with Ellie. She is a lovely girl, with a lovely personality, as well as being ultra sexy, as I'm sure you realised.

I'm hoping to see her again myself as soon as possible. But thanks again Belgarion, Ellie is a top girl IMO. :hi: :thumbsup:

Offline Belgarion

Nice one Belgarion glad you had a good time, have just been discussing Ellie with a punting mate down the pub looking for inspiration in London, everyone seems to enjoy their meets !

She delivered perfectly, superb attitude and eager to please as well.

Start to finish, natural, friendly and all kinds of freaky.

She taught me some stuff today. Always thought I was a dirty fucker but this girl is something else

Offline SamLP

Are you going to break your self imposed rule then VW?

Prossies for everyone really, we all have different needs.

Anyone that has touched that wanker is blacklist by default seems the president doesn't have standards like that and follows USH and Q your 2 heros !

Glad you had a good time anyway JankG  :hi:

No just don't like them, wouldn't go anywhere near they are over familiar with the girls they have seen makes me uncomfortable, well implied in their ramblings.

Glad you enjoyed OP

vw

Are you going to break your self imposed rule then VW?

Looking for a mate, I wont be coming to London either !
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 05:58:19 pm by vw »

Offline Nagilum

I just don't see the attraction to this girl.

I'm sure she provides a great service, but she just doesn't do it for me.

Glad you had a good time OP  :hi:

Hornydevil247

Great Review Belgarion  :thumbsup:

Good to see you had a great punt.  :drinks:

HD

Offline Belgarion

I just don't see the attraction to this girl.

I'm sure she provides a great service, but she just doesn't do it for me.

Glad you had a good time OP  :hi:

Different strokes for different folks, I would never punt platinum Cindy for instance or anyone that had her "look."

That's what makes the world fun. If we all liked the same thing, the world would be boring

Offline Tony_Red

Different strokes for different folks

That's what makes the world fun. If we all liked the same thing, the world would be boring

Perfectly put. I was unsure at first, but I will definately see her at some point. I'm fairly certain it will be a one-off meet as the hype surrounding darlings has the potential to be a bit of a let down in reality.  They've worked hard to provide a good service consistently, but at the same time, imho for every darling, there are a few hidden gems who provide an equally (and in many cases better) experience.
Again, thanks to UKP for bringing to our attention both these sets of ladies. As previous punter says, everyone has different tastes.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 07:32:08 pm by Tony_Red »

johnnyboy61

I tend to not punt often with forum darlings, not out of choice, but I like to judge each girl on their own merits, regardless of whether they have accumulated just a small handful or scores of reviews (in fact one regular of mine had just one negative review when I first saw her). All I can say is that the 'darlings' that I have seen have not been divas in any way, they have just been girls giving a good standard of service who have a large number of positive reviews for a very good reason - they give very good customer satisfaction. The same can be said of course for many less reviewed girls, but there is no doubt, as you can see from her reviews, that Ellie certainly knows how to look after her clients. Unfortunately many of the forum darlings do have long waiting lists, which for many is good enough reason not to book them; this can be very frustrating, but it's hardly their fault.

Offline Nagilum

Different strokes for different folks, I would never punt platinum Cindy for instance or anyone that had her "look."

Of course.

Offline Nagilum

Unfortunately many of the forum darlings do have long waiting lists, which for many is good enough reason not to book them; this can be very frustrating, but it's hardly their fault.

It entirely depends on the frequency of your punting.  Some people do not book them because they are not sure what mood they will be in etc. Cancellations, should they happen, can lead to disappointment. I like punt 3 - 4 times a month so If I were to book a girl who is busy I would do so without it hampering my usual habits and punting frequency.  That way when it rolls around, I would not have been waiting two weeks eagerly to have seen one girl, but would have seen 2 during its build up.

It works well if you adopt this approach.

Not seeing girls like Adele and Michelle would be a crime.  Both superb providers.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 09:53:20 pm by Nagilum »

Offline Cuntminion

Nice review

Attitude is an important thing for me and what the positive reviews say is seemingly backed up by how ellie conducts herself on the other site

I think I pissed gasoline on the probability of getting a booking long ago but she does seem good

Offline Lightoller

Perfectly put. I was unsure at first, but I will definately see her at some point. I'm fairly certain it will be a one-off meet as the hype surrounding darlings has the potential to be a bit of a let down in reality.  They've worked hard to provide a good service consistently, but at the same time, imho for every darling, there are a few hidden gems who provide an equally (and in many cases better) experience.
Again, thanks to UKP for bringing to our attention both these sets of ladies. As previous punter says, everyone has different tastes.

I'm reasonably certain if you meet her that you will not regard it afterwards as a one off meet!

I've seen Ellie more times than I can remember now and I can honestly say every time I left feeling on an absolute high. She goes out of her way to make the time together as perfect as possible. Plus she's the most genuine person you could hope to meet.

I'd say more but I'd be at risk of getting banned for been a fluffy...

Do yourself a favour and set up a meeting with her.

Offline claretandblue

Her 50th review ,she definitely is the current no 1 "darling " in london

Offline MeesterNeek

Her 50th review ,she definitely is the current no 1 "darling " in london

+ Adele4U @ 80+

Cannot see it but are there stats or a league table showing no of reviews each girl has or at least the top 10/20?

Offline Belgarion

Nice review

Attitude is an important thing for me and what the positive reviews say is seemingly backed up by how ellie conducts herself on the other site

I think I pissed gasoline on the probability of getting a booking long ago but she does seem good

She's got a great attitude. These days I rarely go back for seconds but I'm happy to make an exception.

ramrodronnie

I'm reasonably certain if you meet her that you will not regard it afterwards as a one off meet!

I've seen Ellie more times than I can remember now and I can honestly say every time I left feeling on an absolute high. She goes out of her way to make the time together as perfect as possible. Plus she's the most genuine person you could hope to meet.

I'd say more but I'd be at risk of getting banned for been a fluffy...

Do yourself a favour and set up a meeting with her.

I echo your words Lightoller. And yes at the risk of getting banned for being fluffy. What you say is absolutely spot on.