Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best massage with happy ending  (Read 49057 times)

Online webpunter

Not sure I want to take a punt on a Backpage profile.

Has anyone seen Angelina's friend Suzy? External Link/Members Only
BP is about as reliable as hooker ads in Paris
Suzy looks hot - just the alarm bells ringing very faintly.  Pondered a visit but ended up elsewhere as was short of time with no time for a good planB.  Sitting on HL.  If more local then i'd have risked-it-for-a-swisskit

Offline NickA

Dunno whether you wanted just central locations, but if you venture out to Croydon at all, Lilley Oriental Massage in Purely is really good. Ask for Anna and you'll get a b2b massage like you've never had before, she is seriously in to it, RO and OWO on the cards, lots of touching and her writhing about on you while you're laying there with a smile on your face. YMMV!

I can vouch for Anna's great performance, but she's moved on from Purley now. I heard she got kicked out for having FS with a punter. Yeah, sorry about that Anna. But you were up for it as much as I was. ;)

Offline Frenchyg

Hi chaps I'm around Earl's Court today any recommendations , names of girls who give good genuine massage and HR/ oral ?

Much appreciated

Surrey83

I can vouch for Anna's great performance, but she's moved on from Purley now. I heard she got kicked out for having FS with a punter. Yeah, sorry about that Anna. But you were up for it as much as I was. ;)

You bastard!!

Offline NickA

You bastard!!

I'm sure I wasn't the only one. She gave me her number but she's in Bromley for the forseeable. Bit out of the way for me. I think she's on Gumtree. Game girl!

Offline Donut12

I can vouch for Isabella and made a comment on a different thread. She is with other girls in that area and they work under femmefatalesmassage.weebly.com as a bit of a collective. Isabella and Zara give similar massage and her service which does include lots of touching. Price for oral the same. Isabella was in a new but similar basement studio last week to my first go with her but this time there is a a bath if you want it with her. I didn't want to waste the time and this always feels more like an Asian speciality. She looks Greek and sounded it if there is such a thing, pics are her, big breasts.

Massage table, fresh towels, candle lit etc make this a great VFM experience if you want a good cross over between full body naked massage and full punt, although have not tested if she does full service.

Offline J1mmy

I have been to External Link/Members Only a few times on Chancery Lane. Chinese girls, have had a different girl most times, ranging from average looking to a couple of stunners. It's £90 for an hours Body to Body with HR, but extra's have been available every time except once, £30 owo and £60 full service.

It's a little bit steep, but I've not had a bad experience there yet.

Offline conway_hound

Hi Guys,

I still rate Jenny in Everwell   Gerard Street Chinatown one of the best. She gets naked and lets you finger for an extra £40. Very wet and pert in all the right places. HR not great - she goes at it hammer and tongs  :wacko: rather than slow and sensual!

Offline Dante

I can vouch for Isabella and made a comment on a different thread. She is with other girls in that area and they work under femmefatalesmassage.weebly.com as a bit of a collective. Isabella and Zara give similar massage and her service which does include lots of touching. Price for oral the same. Isabella was in a new but similar basement studio last week to my first go with her but this time there is a a bath if you want it with her. I didn't want to waste the time and this always feels more like an Asian speciality. She looks Greek and sounded it if there is such a thing, pics are her, big breasts.

Massage table, fresh towels, candle lit etc make this a great VFM experience if you want a good cross over between full body naked massage and full punt, although have not tested if she does full service.

Hmmm, maybe I should check her out then.

LL

Hi Guys,

I still rate Jenny in Everwell   Gerard Street Chinatown one of the best. She gets naked and lets you finger for an extra £40. Very wet and pert in all the right places. HR not great - she goes at it hammer and tongs  :wacko: rather than slow and sensual!
How is that good then? She sounds shit!

Fun4me+u

Would like to get in touch with Anna. Can't see her on Guntree. Help please.
Thanks

Speedy12

Hi Guys,

How old is she?

Offline NickA

Have had a lot of PMs looking for Anna's number. Sorry guys. I don't have it. Deleted it from my phone when told me she wasn't going back to Purley, as Bromley is no good to me. Plus I felt like it was time to walk away.

She comes and goes, though. She works a few weeks and then goes on holiday - with all the money she's made from us. Jamaica was her next chosen destination.

Fun4me+u

Offline TonyC82

One of the best massage experiences I had was in Little Newport Street about 18 months ago. Late 20's gorgeous Chinese girl standing outside premises convinced me to go inside, after 15mins of her massaging me I paid the "extras" and then spent the next 15 mins sucking her rock hard nipples, rubbing her soaking wet clit while she was laying beside me tugging me off.  The premises was just a doorway which lead you downstairs, well worth checking out.

SouthLon28

Hi Guys,

sounds right up my street. Do you know what days she works there? And how much in total did you pay?
thanks

Speedy12

One of the best massage experiences I had was in Little Newport Street about 18 months ago. Late 20's gorgeous Chinese girl standing outside premises convinced me to go inside, after 15mins of her massaging me I paid the "extras" and then spent the next 15 mins sucking her rock hard nipples, rubbing her soaking wet clit while she was laying beside me tugging me off.  The premises was just a doorway which lead you downstairs, well worth checking out.

Yes I've been there a few times, some of the ladies will do full service. You can get them to agree to it in the hallway before you go downstairs if you want to be sure. Some will refuse though.

Offline conway_hound

sounds right up my street. Do you know what days she works there? And how much in total did you pay?
thanks
Yeah - she works Saturday, Monday and Wednesday when I have been there - its best to just pay for a half hour massage, £25 cos she doesnt take too long anyway, and then you get down to business. I paid £40 on top to get her naked, touch anything, and get her on the massage couch. Well worth it. Not the cheapest, but when I got out, I realise I had been in there for almost an hour and it was smokin!

Offline conway_hound

How old is she?
I would say mid-30's but with the slim, pert body, hard nips and wet...

turn50

Was she naked for just the second half? E.g for 15 minutes of a 30 minute appointment?

For another five quid you could get the full 30 minutes with a naked Polish girl at this old place (already mentioned in the thread)
External Link/Members Only

Not been there in years but I just noticed that they've now changed their pricing structure and extras are compulsory :D
[still going strong seen Liwia and Natt, in the last months. Both naked once the service requested and money paid.]

Hi, how do you rate Liwia compared to Natt. Natt was awesome but she doesn't seem to be working there anymore. Like Natt does Liwia allow mutual massage - pussy massage and deep kissing. It's nice to get this in a massage place - totally unexpected. And the girls are very clean.

Turn60

Natt has stoped doing naked now. She doesn't do frontal B2B -  have you had any luck? Haven't seen Liwia yet. Does she do naked? Is she very old?

Offline Eggbert

Anyone have any recommendations in the London Bridge area? B2B with HR?