Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best massage with happy ending  (Read 49052 times)

Offline Frenchyg

Hi chaps

Any recommendations regards good massage , sensual / Thai etc and a fab happy ending too ? Prices names approx locations would be handy and feel free to recommend parlours , private homes , shops etc . I'd prefer south London but happy to go anywhere if tick all boxes .

Ps prefer Thai Chinese etc

Thanks

Offline bentley

I was trying to find the perfect venue myself.
Have you come across this Has anyone tried this?

External Link/Members Only

I have asked for any reviews on the SE section

Offline Frenchyg

Hi thank you for replying - this looks very good! I haven't been (yet)... I am from north east and moving to London soon so I wanted to get a head start and be in the know as to where to go, when I do move.

If you go , please let us know who you saw ? Rate and costs and service etc as I will do the same

punther

These girls are polish but very good. The basic service which is 30mins massage with happy ending only cost £40

Offline Frenchyg

Excellent ! Keep the recommendations coming chaps more info the better (- we have a 140 page thread about this on north east section!)

The norm up here is £40 for massage and £20 for HR total £60 for the hour.

Cheers

LL

These girls are polish but very good. The basic service which is 30mins massage with happy ending only cost £40

Did admin let you back in? If so - welcome back!

punther

Did admin let you back in? If so - welcome back!

Yeah he did

Thanks  :drinks:

Offline Frenchyg

Offline 3rdManIn

I was down Shaftesbury Ave way this week and a couple of ladies tried to wave me in, but I was about to start work, so didn't bother giving it a go. Think one was Be Health and it was a THai lady? THe other was Chinese and closer to the Q Park. Would love some recommendations for next time.

Offline Frenchyg

That sounds like my cup of tea too thank you  :) any one please have more info ? Ie who to see ? Line ups ? What's on offer ? Prices etc ? Thanks

123bungle123

Get yourself to Thai Mint Spa near Tower Bridge.
Ask for Bee or Anna , bee's massage is physio standard and of course extras.
£50 an hour for massage, hj topless £40

ChesneyChestnuts

Get yourself to Thai Mint Spa near Tower Bridge.
Ask for Bee or Anna , bee's massage is physio standard and of course extras.
£50 an hour for massage, hj topless £40

This sounds good. Have you been there recently? Do you know when they're open?

Offline Frenchyg

This sounds good. Have you been there recently? Do you know when they're open?

this is very tempting- I will give it a go in next few weeks - awesome! Thanks mate.

ChesneyChestnuts

Feel free to PM me any details. I'm on the lookout for a good place for an hour long massage with at least topless HR, possibly B2B, so this is going on my list…

Offline Frenchyg

I will matey . I just want to get my bearings and will be sure to get back in touch mate.

Offline samson02

If you can make it over to Shepherd's Bush, the area has recently increased its number of massage shops (mostly Chinese).  There are two just a few doors apart on Shepherd's Bush Road.  The one painted red is the longer established where I've been going regularly for two or three years now.  Never failed to have been offered some kind of extra.  These have included HE, B2B a BJ and once a FS.  The girls change regularly so there's no point in recommending anyone as the chances are they're no longer there.  The green shop a couple of doors down is much newer - only been open a few months.  There's another branch in Baker Street.  Been a couple of times, a real cutie gave me a great BJ but has moved on.  Another time I had a good (but not great) HE.  Another shop has opened up just round the corner on Goldhawk Road (left hand side as you walk away form the Green).  Been twice.  Not so good as the other places (but new and super clean).  Two different girls two topless HE.  One good one great!  Cute girl on reception but dead stroppy!  The prices are going up though especially in the newer places.  I paid £30 & £40 for topless recently which used to get you a B2B.  But it must be said I don't bargain as hard as I have in the past so you can probably get it all for less.

Offline Spurt

Polish place sounds good value, any more details?

punther

Polish place sounds good value, any more details?

The one i went to in chancery lane they work out of a chinese massage and herbal store. The premises are nice enough

The most basic service is a clothed 30min massage with a handjob to finish it off. Touching through clothes is allowed.

punther

The one i went to in chancery lane they work out of a chinese massage and herbal store. The premises are nice enough

The most basic service is a clothed 30min massage with a handjob to finish it off. Touching through clothes is allowed.

Correction i meant baker street

Chancery lane is their new 2nd location which i have not been to. I have been to the branch that used to be on tottenham court road which was a similar set up to baker street.

Offline Liverpool

Soho/Chinatown offer stacks of massage parlours with HE. Nearly all are run with Chinese/Thai girls. Prices can vary a lot from £20-30 for a bog standard wank off through to £150 for body to body with HE and in some cases OWO. However this was at a place that is now closed. Always worth a start here first.

kirkhammett

Been in  LRM's Chancery Lane on Saturday and met Eva (although I very doubt she was the same of the pictures) and opted for a 30 mins B2B: what a waste of money!!! Massage poorly executed and passive attitude...Not going back! Much better, and cuter, Thai Laya. I might give it a try Monica at Novanima but, spending £90 for a massage is far too expensive...

Offline Frenchyg

If you can make it over to Shepherd's Bush, the area has recently increased its number of massage shops (mostly Chinese).  There are two just a few doors apart on Shepherd's Bush Road.  The one painted red is the longer established where I've been going regularly for two or three years now.  Never failed to have been offered some kind of extra.  These have included HE, B2B a BJ and once a FS.  The girls change regularly so there's no point in recommending anyone as the chances are they're no longer there.  The green shop a couple of doors down is much newer - only been open a few months.  There's another branch in Baker Street.  Been a couple of times, a real cutie gave me a great BJ but has moved on.  Another time I had a good (but not great) HE.  Another shop has opened up just round the corner on Goldhawk Road (left hand side as you walk away form the Green).  Been twice.  Not so good as the other places (but new and super clean).  Two different girls two topless HE.  One good one great!  Cute girl on reception but dead stroppy!  The prices are going up though especially in the newer places.  I paid £30 & £40 for topless recently which used to get you a B2B.  But it must be said I don't bargain as hard as I have in the past so you can probably get it all for less.

This is my thing - thank you so much !!!  I'm even more excited about heading to London now. I will report back mate, once I have been. I'm hoping to come across a nice genuine massage and sensual HR finish by a cuutie!

Thanks as well Liverpool- great recommendations dude

Offline Frenchyg

Been in  LRM's Chancery Lane on Saturday and met Eva (although I very doubt she was the same of the pictures) and opted for a 30 mins B2B: what a waste of money!!! Massage poorly executed and passive attitude...Not going back! Much better, and cuter, Thai Laya. I might give it a try Monica at Novanima but, spending £90 for a massage is far too expensive...

I'll be sure to give a wide berth too , invaluable advice thanks and the other cute lady (at £90) is too pricey . I like a genuine massge (1 hour) and HR finish for £60 and if the massage is excellent then some times not even bothered by HR ! That's just me tho I guess.

punther

I use LRM 3 times each time a different girl

The only one i would recommend as far as the massage goes is Clara. Saw her at the baker street location dont know if she is still there but she gave a great massage and even better hj. Very good technique

Offline jfogle

Massage in Chiswick. Discreet private flat just off the high road, clean and pleasant inside too.

This lady offers a very good massage at £45/hour. And extra £20 for HE. I don't think anything else is on offer but she will take her bra off for some touching.

Im not sure if its the same lady every time as I have only been once however the lady I saw was maybe late 30's early 40's. If you want somewhere discreet like me as I personally don't like the shops and this is local I would recommend.

Offline Frenchyg

Again I have noted the details - honestly guys I'm reading and appreciating all feedback! i will try once in London. This is also great for all you local chaps 'to be in the know' who are already there, and who you can see. Keep sharing chaps!

Offline samson02

Massage in Chiswick. Discreet private flat just off the high road, clean and pleasant inside too.

https://www.gumtree.com/p/other-massage-services/luxury-professional-oriental-fully-body-massage-service-in-west-london/1081138720

[This lady offers a very good massage at £45/hour. And extra £20 for HE. I don't think anything else is on offer but she will take her bra off for some touching.

Im not sure if its the same lady every time as I have only been once however the lady I saw was maybe late 30's early 40's. If you want somewhere discreet like me as I personally don't like the shops and this is local I would recommen[/}i]

It's a different girl most days
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 11:45:13 am by samson02 »

kirkhammett

So, apart from the two already mentioned 100% valuable Laya and Monica, there's no other "stunner" who provides a good massage? Starting to be a bit fed up with running the risks with these B&S games or poorly performing girls....

punther

So, apart from the two already mentioned 100% valuable Laya and Monica, there's no other "stunner" who provides a good massage? Starting to be a bit fed up with running the risks with these B&S games or poorly performing girls....

Here you go:

kirkhammett

Here you go:

Profile unavailable   :(...Thanks anyway for the suggestion  :thumbsup:

A reverse search on UKP links to Angelina: man, she IS a proper stunner and at £110 (1 hour massage + OWO....) it would be worth it though as she looks reeeeaallly good!
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 08:04:09 pm by kirkhammett »

punther

Profile unavailable   :(...Thanks anyway for the suggestion  :thumbsup:

A reverse search on UKP links to Angelina: man, she IS a proper stunner and at £110 (1 hour massage + OWO....) it would be worth it though as she looks reeeeaallly good!

Just checked the link and it works

Ive never seen her for a massage so cant vouch for her massage skills
But she is a good fuck and has a beautiful face and great tits

Offline conway_hound

Hi, Tried a few in London, and generally you get a great massage in Everwell in Gerrard St, Chinatown. The girl there, Jenny is in her 30's with a model body. She does a proper massage - very thorough and then giggles a bit when she asks if you would like "this bit massaged too" She will strip for £20 and let you explore all her "avenues" Only criticism is her HR (or is it HJ) she tended to pull it around as if it needed to be shaken violently awake!
The one in Little Newport Street is a bit of a fleapit, the women practically pull you in, and it's a dive. Best avoided.
There are two of three down the sidestreets near the tube in Earls Court that do the business, and they are more discreet than the Chinatown places.

LL

I had a really good massage at Fantasia on Charing Cross Road, Friday night. Chinese girl called Tina. Half an hour massage. I paid her for HR. I thought she was a really nice girl - friendly and chatty, didn't rush me. The room literally wasn't big enough to swing a cat in but clean at least. Half way thru she offered extras and I agreed to pay her for HR which she did nice and slowly not in a rush as they usually do. She climbed up onto the massage table with me and put her legs on my chest after I told her they were a nice shape. Ended up sucking on her toes whilst she finished me off :lol:.

Offline jimmypoo

I had a really good massage at Fantasia on Charing Cross Road, Friday night. Chinese girl called Tina. Half an hour massage. I paid her for HR. I thought she was a really nice girl - friendly and chatty, didn't rush me. The room literally wasn't big enough to swing a cat in but clean at least. Half way thru she offered extras and I agreed to pay her for HR which she did nice and slowly not in a rush as they usually do. She climbed up onto the massage table with me and put her legs on my chest after I told her they were a nice shape. Ended up sucking on her toes whilst she finished me off :lol:.

I went to Fantasia for the first time, the day before. 

I had a poor massage from a very attractive Polish girl called Paula. 

I paid £40 for a B2B(she said she doesn't do the sex) which was equally poor.

But I did suck on her boobs and touch her pussy a few times.

HR was good.

Paula was actually quite friendly and talkative - just unskilled.

The rooms are tiny and the entrance is very indiscreet.

LL

I may have seen Paula on the reception. Dark hair and pretty. That was on my way out. If I'd seen her on the way in I would have asked for her instead as I prefer EE girls. Tina is better at the actual massage though from the sounds of it. Yes it's indiscreet but not as bad as Everwell (South of the same road) where they keep you waiting, sat in reception by the window in full view of all and sundry walking up and down this busy road.

Offline jimmypoo

LOL!  No, I don't wait at these places, if they can't see me straight away, then I'm off.

Yep, that sounds like Paula.  Dark hair, pretty and about 5'8.

Nice enough girl but useless massage.

However, I did enjoy seeing her naked.

LL

However, I did enjoy seeing her naked.
Was she naked for just the second half? E.g for 15 minutes of a 30 minute appointment?

For another five quid you could get the full 30 minutes with a naked Polish girl at this old place (already mentioned in the thread)

Not been there in years but I just noticed that they've now changed their pricing structure and extras are compulsory :D
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 08:22:47 am by LL »

Offline Fredbone

Was she naked for just the second half? E.g for 15 minutes of a 30 minute appointment?

For another five quid you could get the full 30 minutes with a naked Polish girl at this old place (already mentioned in the thread)

Not been there in years but I just noticed that they've now changed their pricing structure and extras are compulsory :D
[still going strong seen Liwia and Natt, in the last months. Both naked once the service requested and money paid.]

Offline Rep69

[still going strong seen Liwia and Natt, in the last months. Both naked once the service requested and money paid.]

I have been to the Baker Street Branch of London Royal Massage a couple of times when I have been working down in London. Seen Natt both times.

She's a youngish slim Polish girl, quite pretty although she has a few 'arty' tattoos which are airbrushed out on the LRM website. She gives a decent B2B massage with a decent HJ at the end. All very satisfactory.

Just noticed the 'new' pricing structure. Same prices as before I think just offered a different way round now.

Offline Fredbone

Agreed same prices, but comment about having to take extras is new.  But why you go to a place like this and not take extras!!! :thumbsup:

Offline jimmypoo

Thanks for the info, old buddy.

You did advise me of this place before but I was trying to ween myself off massage as it isn't fulfilling me anymore!

The only reason I still have a massage is because of a failed punt.

Offline Dante

I saw Angelina with one of her friends earlier in the year; she's attractive enough but she seemed kind of insincere to me. Prices have gone up slightly

There really should be a dedicated massage thread on this subforum, same as there is in West Midlands.

I just came across this one by way of Backpage: External Link/Members Only

Lots of pictures, but I wonder if it's too good to be true. Not sure about any of the ads on there.

Offline Fully Sated

Dante, 'Isabella's' photos look good, but then I read the text:

Oral service available at my discretion:
On you-£30 (covered)
On me-£30

£30 to give her oral!

Offline Dante

Not interested in oral when doing a massage punt anyway. I'm more worried about the number of fake pics on Backpage (seen people using pics of Aria Giovanni, Beyonce, Amber Priddy, who knows how many of the Asians are famous starlets I just don't recognise...).

LL

There really should be a dedicated massage thread on this subforum, same as there is in West Midlands.
Interesting. But I can't find it. Tell me what I'm doing wrong. Thanks

Offline webpunter

I'm more worried about the number of fake pics on Backpage
caveat emptor

Surrey83

Dunno whether you wanted just central locations, but if you venture out to Croydon at all, Lilley Oriental Massage in Purely is really good. Ask for Anna and you'll get a b2b massage like you've never had before, she is seriously in to it, RO and OWO on the cards, lots of touching and her writhing about on you while you're laying there with a smile on your face. YMMV!

Offline ham1234

Chinatown sounds like its worth checking out.   Anyone have any suggestions for around the Olympia area with prices?

Offline Dante

Not sure I want to take a punt on a Backpage profile.

Has anyone seen Angelina's friend Suzy? External Link/Members Only