Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hidden bad marks on AdultWork profiles?  (Read 1793 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

This has been mentioned before but I do not know where. I am planning a work trip to Manchester and instead of my usual Galaxy parlour visit I decided to find a lady for an incall or an outcall to my hotel. Of course I am looking at mature and / or BBW.

I must have written to 10 or 12 ladies so far, now including some on the way not far from one of the motorway routes to the NW in the W Midlands. Some have not been read but most have been read and not received a reply. I always write friendly messages which have worked well over the years ever since the old 'contact mags'. All of these would be a plan A choice for the lady, even if not for the location.

This makes me wonder if someone has left a secret (from the punter) negative mark on my profile. How do I find out?

And if there is such a thing, how to get it taken down?

OldAdmin

Wasn't this feature disabled by AdultWork?

I dunno? I suppose when / if I eventually meet someone, in a moment of post-coital bliss I can ask her if there was such a mark?
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 08:37:52 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

ramrodronnie

I don't think that anything would surprise me about Awank HP.

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

Might just be ageism.  Why not give your age in prossie years - 45 or thereabouts?

Might just be ageism.  Why not give your age in prossie years - 45 or thereabouts?

I am more tactful than that, I just say at the end of  my intro " ... and I am older than you".

hmm. one of my correspondents did just reply that she cannot make the date and time I suggested. Very apologetic and said she will welcome me on another date. Ah well ...

seward

HP is there anything in your personal details preferences list as the WGs can can look at your profile if you book through AW might be worth checking your lists :unknown:

Offline NelsonH

Just ring them up.

You are expecting too much, typing is so difficult and tiring.

Just ring them up.

You are expecting too much, typing is so difficult and tiring.
but they do not show phone numbers!

vw

but they do not show phone numbers!

Some girls look at past conquests and you have a history that may put some off.

Or could just be rude bitches.

or a combination if the above !

good luck

Offline Gordon Bennett

Pretty sure there's nothing secret about punters on AW. If you have feedback from ladies who are known to bareback or you have "liked" bareback in your personal profile I s'pose that might deter some SPs from seeing you? Ultimately, we can never really know why our emails/enquiries are ignored so probably best not to dwell on it and just persevere with contacting other ladies. Maybe it'd save time to put a reverse booking out and invite them to chase you instead of you chasing them?

oring123

If you ring its a straight answer at once .

Henry 1X

I have been told by my reg that this feature used to exist in the past, but that it has now been disabled by AW as Admin suggests.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider

It was. And was never reinstated.

Just checked, and it was 10th March 2015 that AW disabled the Notes system.

thanks for all the responses, one of the stars on my list has shone down on me and I have an assignation for an outcall - unusual for me not an incall - so here's hoping for some fun in a few days.
HP

Simplysimon

And we all look forward to reading of your exploits HP

Ben4454

I think due to the increased popularity of punting in general it means working girls get their inbox's flooded. A lot of working girls have their own systems for determining if someone is a timewaster or not -- some are accurate others are not.

Some girls now just like to go on adultwork to see the compliments of guys who want to fuck them.. with more DEMAND the SUPPLY knows that another punter will be along.. she doesn't have to answer all e-mails and she can be as rude as she likes..

I am sure you have found this as well but whenever i had a comms issue there was always something wrong with the punt or something became unexpected.

I know this might never happen but i wonder now we have UKE that is fully dominating the market - if UKPUNTING would ever become a 'closed doors community?
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 09:11:39 am by Ben4454 »

Offline Students Notebook

I'm 63 and I always tell them in my email.

I've never had any trouble booking, not  even from those who say they at 19 or 20. Even if they were 7 years older than they claim to be, there's still one hell of an age gap.

thanks for all the responses, one of the stars on my list has shone down on me and I have an assignation for an outcall - unusual for me not an incall - so here's hoping for some fun in a few days.
HP

YES!
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=90146.msg1097770#msg1097770