Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Susie of LOVE-THAI  (Read 2761 times)

Still-alive

External Link/Members Only

I was yearning for a proper massage experience since I joined UK punting because of what some others had written. If you read some of my other posts, I had checked out some local Thai girls and rejected a couple, one as dodgy and the other as not very friendly on the phone. I finally decided to go with LOVE THAI for a rather odd reason, unlike the others the pic on the website is not of some scantily clad girl who may or may not be the actual WG, but a simple picture of candles and a flower, which I though seemed a bit classier ( yeah, I know it sounds nuts, but it worked out ok, anyway Sheng does something similar )

Anyhow, I phoned late morning for an afternoon appointment, booked a half hour at a set time for £50, and asked where to find the place. I was told that it was within 5 minutes drive or maybe 15 minutes walk of Stockton High St, and I would be given the location if I rang back near the time. I had hardly hung up, however, when I was sent a text with the street name and postcode, which I was kind of impressed by. It was in a fairly new build in North Stockton, which suited me as it wasn’t far for me to travel. However, I had some trouble finding the exact street, it was a bit like a maze, so with 10 minutes to go I phoned and was given some very good directions. I phoned again on reaching the street and was given the house number. The place consists of small new terraced houses in blocks of 8 or so. No problem street parking. I was told not to go to the front door but around to the back one, which made it discrete, there were neighbours out gardening in front, but the back had just a concrete walkway, nobody about and the back door had the house number on it. The door was ajar, I knocked and a voice said “Come in” straight away, so I opened the door to be greeted by a very pretty Thai girl, maybe mid 20s, wearing a dressing gown. Gorgeous beaming smile and a mop of dark hair, rather wavy for an Asian.

She led me into a small room on the ground floor, no massage table but a double bed, a chair to put clothes on, curtains firmly shut and a small table in the corner with a lamp and ornaments on providing a pleasant light. There was also a clock on one wall. She asked how long I wanted and I said 30 minutes, we did the paperwork, and then she left the room for a minute or so while I undressed, and when she came back she had shed the dressing gown and was wearing a very short strappy dress, with, I later found, nothing underneath.

She told me to lie down, then she straddled my legs and began massaging my back, only for a few minutes, then I heard her take the dress off and toss it away and she sort of lay on me, brushing her nipples on my back. She asked me to roll over and then she lay beside me, and began some really good deep French kissing, and began to stroke my cock, which by this time wasn’t needing much encouragement. She broke off for a few seconds to splash some baby oil on her hand, then back to business. While I cuddled her and fondled her rather delightful boobs, she gave me a really good hand job, bringing me to the edge about 5 times with quick strokes, then slowing down just before I popped my cork, until finally she gave me an explosive orgasm and kept stroking all the way through it, unlike some WGs.

She then spent a couple of minutes kneeling beside me and cleaning me up carefully with some wet wipes and tissues. I looked at the clock and only about 10 minutes had passed, and I was thinking “That was kind of expensive for a quick massage and wank, even if it was a really good wank”

I couldn’t have been more wrong. She told me to roll back on my stomach and said “Now I give you massage”, and she did, straddling my legs as before. Now I am no expert on massage, but almost straight away even I realised that this was not just some WG making it up as she went along, this was someone with professional training. She used her knuckles, the heel of her hand, fingertips, all up and down my spine, along my shoulders, down my neck, sometimes with pressure and sometimes not so hard. She asked at one point if it was OK to use oil and I said yes so she put a small amount of oil on my back, which made her hand action even better. She unknotted every stress point on me I think, eventually working down to my buttock muscles, thigh muscles and calves. A couple of times she asked how it felt, and I think both times I just answered “Amazing” because it really was. She finished dead on the half hour and by then I felt I could push a bus over. She told me not to move and left the room for a few seconds, came back with a large soft towel with which she patted and stroked any exess oil off me.

While I was dressing I chatted, it turns out LOVE THAI is a small group of girls, that house is their only venue and only one works there at a time. The one I went to was called Susie and she is there for two weeks, then back in April sometime. The girl who answers the phone is one they employ between them to do just that, take bookings, she was probably in the house somewhere but I never saw her. I asked if the other girls were as good as her and she said well they all had exactly the same training, so probably. She put the dress and kimono back on and showed me to the back door.

I asked her if she had heard of UK punting, she said no so I explained and said I would give her a good review. I got that beaming smile again and she put her hands together in that prayer posture the Thais have and bowed and said “Thank you so much.” Then I was out.

Would I go again? If I knew the other girls were as good as her, yes, and if I knew it was Susie working, definitely yes. She wasn’t just really good at what she did, she gave the impression that she enjoyed every minute of it. As for me, I do not begrudge a single penny of the £50, maybe not cheap but one of the most enjoyable punts I have ever had.

Offline Bengeo13

A very detailed and informative review, thanks
Were all the extras included in the £50?

Offline Tiger63

Offline Knight Templar

Good review
makes me think a trip to stockton might be worthwhile
 :thumbsup:

Still-alive

Everything was included in the £50, and when I first phoned I was actually told that by the phone girl. Total pay out was 50 and as I said, worth every penny.

Online Kev3773

I have just had an almost identical experience to the OP with this girl. Very friendly speaks pretty good English she's been working in Southport and think she prefers it over there.. A bit strange to me having happy beginning then massage. I prefer it drawn out longer, having said that it was an enjoyable experience but not sure if I'll return. :unknown:

Still-alive

Offline alfie2013

Reviews: 20

Re: Susie of LOVE-THAI
« Reply #5 on: Today at 02:53:08 pm »
I have just had an almost identical experience to the OP with this girl. Very friendly speaks pretty good English she's been working in Southport and think she prefers it over there.. A bit strange to me having happy beginning then massage. I prefer it drawn out longer, having said that it was an enjoyable experience but not sure if I'll return. :unknown:

Well each to their own Alfie, I actually enjoyed it that way round because during the massage I could just relax and enjoy what she was doing. If it had been an HE I would have been constantly thinking "What's she going to do next? When is she going to ask me to turn over? When is she going to start on my cock?" but with that bit already out of the way I just let her do her massage thing. I can understand others preferring the HR at the end though, we are all different.

Looking4fun

I'm not into masseuse but the way I'm reading it, it sounds like you could get a different girl each time you booked or is that just the way I'm picking it up?

Offline maxxblue

I'm not into masseuse but the way I'm reading it, it sounds like you could get a different girl each time you booked or is that just the way I'm picking it up?

You are right, L4F.

Looking4fun

So it's a bait & switch for a massage?

Offline maxxblue

I'm not sure it's a bait and switch, as the advert just offers a massage, rather than stating that the massage will be provided by a specific Thai masseuse, only to be replaced by a different masseuse.

I've only been once, but from other reports here there are three different ladies providing a massage.

Still-alive

I think they rotate about fortnightly, or that's the impression I got from Susie, but as they don't specify a particular girl you just have to take pot luck I guess. If Susie is typical I can't see anyone being disappointed but as they have just started up she is the first to work there so obviously there's no info at all on any of the others.

Looking4fun

Thanks mate,still seems a bit iffy to me ( but that's from a punting point of view)

Still-alive

Found this on aw website while doing a bit of surfing. It is the same girl, same address. Different price. Go figure.

External Link/Members Only