Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen sexyhornybrunette?  (Read 2827 times)

Offline thunder_road

External Link/Members Only

[Link fixed by admin]

Potentially good value...

Offline stevedave

Can't help with feed back, sorry. The link didn't work for me either, try this if you're struggling:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Chezzie John

I emailed them the other day but they haven't logged in since.

Has anybody else met them yet as hopefully I'll be taking the plunge soon?

Offline itsmydrug

Yes more info would be very interesting as they caught my eye too the other day. Have you tried calling the telephone no ?

Offline Chezzie John

No mate I've not rung them as I prefer it when girls can see I've got loads of feedback as I could be any old idiot ringing them. But any feedback from others would be handy :)

Offline itsmydrug

Yes i had not thought of that, other option would be to call/text and advising them to log on. Would most people call instead of email ? Also its been the BH weekend. Might of had personal things on and have not been working. £1 says they log on today  :thumbsup:

Offline Dorsetpunter

Hi

I've seen them recently, hopefully I can post a review later this week.

Overall it was a positive experience, and represented good vfm. They are friends but don't expect them to interact with each other and on the morning I saw them they had definitely had a late night out.

Plenty of kissing, owo, protected sex and cim. Can't comment on their other services. on my visit they needed prompting rather than taking the lead.

The big question is would I return, maybe in Sheffield where the choice is limited, would I spend the money on an sp who is at the top of their game, definitely' it that involves going further afield.

Offline Chezzie John

I've just figured out who the brunette is and I've already met her when she worked with hotnhornyblonde. her name was Riley but she has a new profile now just doing mistress stuff now

Offline Delfrommem

I've posted a quick review  :hi:

SACKFULL08

Hi thinking of booking with them would you recommend or advise to stay away?

Offline Dorsetpunter

As ever it depends what you want from a punt and what you are expecting. I would refer you to my comment above, they are good vfm at £80 for 30 mins with 2 girls, inc owo, protected sex and cim. The blonde did it more for me, the brunette has obviously lost weight but both very friendly and accommodating.

Definitely one of the better options in Sheffield at the moment, so worth a go imo

SACKFULL08

Hi thanks I have since my last comment took the plunge and met with them and totally agree good vfm and i would see them again, will try add a review at some point.

Offline PussyLover789

Hi thanks I have since my last comment took the plunge and met with them and totally agree good vfm and i would see them again, will try add a review at some point.
Are you going to post a review?? :hi:

Offline Allnewman

Did they swap condom during sex