Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: anyone seen any of these ?  (Read 1276 times)

justfornow

need a punt soon and my favourites are unavailable so I want to know if these girls do proper DFK and shag with enthusiasm :)

plan A:
Sasha23Didsbury
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

JuliaJuicy photos suck but profile looks ok

plan B
Loveleah...looks promising but 140 ph and reviews with little detail make it plan B

unknown but looks good:

There's few others I'm looking at but these are my main choices for this week...

When I say proper DFK I mean that there is no amount of tongue that is to much for the girl and that she doesn't mind sticking her tongue in my mouth.
I don't won't any pecks on the lips or just the tip of the tongue. I'm not paying for that kind of service again :)

Offline hullad

Seen Loveleah over in Hull early last year, I had a reverse booking and less then her normal £140. The pictures are correct and she does everything she says , been missing for a while now I can see she has surfaced back in Leeds.

Well worth a punt you will not be dissapointed, very happy time with her, she does like licking a mans tonsils . Would do again if she gets her very lush body back over here.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 11:49:39 pm by hullad »

justfornow

Seen Loveleah over in Hull early last year, I had a reverse booking and less then her normal £140. The pictures are correct and she does everything she says , been missing for a while now I can see she has surfaced back in Leeds.

Well worth a punt you will not be dissapointed, very happy time with her, she does like licking a mans tonsils . Would do again if she gets her very lush body back over here.

Thank you Good Sir, might make her plan A now :)

Offline mrfishyfoo

Wowza she looks fantastic and in Leeds you say. He !! He !! Incumming  :diablo: :diablo:

Offline hayneplane

saw juliajuicy about a year ago but not particularly tempted to book again. It wasn't terrible but certainly not worth a repeat.

justfornow

I ended up booking cute jenny for 2 great hours...I reviewed her after my first visit a while back now but since I saw her so many times I might write up another one.